Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Finished] Research File No. 12
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][size=6][color=magenta]Research File No.12: RV Arcanist[/size][/center] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WruBd2L.jpg[/IMG] Welcome to the RV Arcanist, it is a laboratory in a flying ship in search of the artifact of rebirth, our ship was named after the Arcanist, the father of research, my fellow dragons, come and join our adventure and venture for the artifact of rebirth! [size=1][color=red] [b]Warning[/b]: You’ve seen Tynnk in games, it’s a total disaster, so unless you want a chaotic crazy game that has a very high risk to go wrong [i](e.g. role cards or actions sent to the wrong ppl, wrong actions calculated, accidentally spilt information, forgot to post lockdown and result and flavour…)[/i], please do not join, especially if you can’t stand Tynnk’s play style. [s]Fortunately, Chessboard is keeping close eyes on Tynnk, if anything goes wrong, please contact Chessboard, thank you.[/s] [b]Chessboard is not free due to real life reasons, therefore she won’t be able to mod and therefore Tynnk is now the only mod.[/b] [s]Which makes the game even more crazy[/s] ~ by Tynnk[/color][/size] [center]This badge is for all players, substitutes, and spectators! [center][code][URL=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2419987/1] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/y2UlwxG.jpg[/IMG] [/URL][/code] [URL=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2419987/1][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/y2UlwxG.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [s]though it’s not really much of a badge[/s][/center]
Research File No.12:
RV Arcanist

WruBd2L.jpg

Welcome to the RV Arcanist, it is a laboratory in a flying ship in search of the artifact of rebirth, our ship was named after the Arcanist, the father of research, my fellow dragons, come and join our adventure and venture for the artifact of rebirth!

Warning: You’ve seen Tynnk in games, it’s a total disaster, so unless you want a chaotic crazy game that has a very high risk to go wrong (e.g. role cards or actions sent to the wrong ppl, wrong actions calculated, accidentally spilt information, forgot to post lockdown and result and flavour…), please do not join, especially if you can’t stand Tynnk’s play style. Fortunately, Chessboard is keeping close eyes on Tynnk, if anything goes wrong, please contact Chessboard, thank you. Chessboard is not free due to real life reasons, therefore she won’t be able to mod and therefore Tynnk is now the only mod. Which makes the game even more crazy

~ by Tynnk

This badge is for all players, substitutes, and spectators!
Code:
[URL=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2419987/1] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/y2UlwxG.jpg[/IMG] [/URL]
y2UlwxG.jpg
though it’s not really much of a badge
Game Information

1. This is a non-RP mafia game. It’s fine to act a bit like your role but please try not to rp.

2. This is a role madness game. Everyone will have a role.

3. Abilities in this game consists of these types:

Active - These abilities can be used once every day. It is required for you to submit a pm to the mod regarding taking action for your active ability to take place.

Passive - These abilities are always in effect, or takes effect if a certain condition is fulfilled, no matter if you submitted an action pm or not. Some passives may be triggered only due to certain events happening.

Ethereal - These abilities activate after death only, and does not require players to submit an action pm.

X-SHOT - These abilities have a limited number throughout the whole game, and requires submitting an action pm.

4. This is a b*stard game, mod may have some effects/abilities of the game. There may also be presence of deceptive investigative roles and change of alignments.

5. Mod can be lynched and night killed, all actions can be applied to them if they are still alive.

6 . For lynching, the player with the most votes will be killed, if no lynch has the most votes, no one will die, if no lynch ties with a player, the player will be killed, if two or more players are tied, rng will be used.

7. There is third party able to change alignment of other players.

8. Flips at death are truthful. The flip will include alignment, and role name. I do not lie in your rolecards.

9. Flavours and rolecards might include flavour hints/clues.

10. Cyborgs (mafia) wins when the total number of cyborg aligned players overpower the total number of reasearcher aligned player left. Cyborgs have a game ending wincon.

11. Researchers (town) win when all Cyborg aligned players are eliminated. Researchers have a game ending wincon.

12. Neutrals win when they achieve their own wincon, their wincon might be game ending.

13. Quicktopics will be used for stuff like mafia chat.
Game Information

1. This is a non-RP mafia game. It’s fine to act a bit like your role but please try not to rp.

2. This is a role madness game. Everyone will have a role.

3. Abilities in this game consists of these types:

Active - These abilities can be used once every day. It is required for you to submit a pm to the mod regarding taking action for your active ability to take place.

Passive - These abilities are always in effect, or takes effect if a certain condition is fulfilled, no matter if you submitted an action pm or not. Some passives may be triggered only due to certain events happening.

Ethereal - These abilities activate after death only, and does not require players to submit an action pm.

X-SHOT - These abilities have a limited number throughout the whole game, and requires submitting an action pm.

4. This is a b*stard game, mod may have some effects/abilities of the game. There may also be presence of deceptive investigative roles and change of alignments.

5. Mod can be lynched and night killed, all actions can be applied to them if they are still alive.

6 . For lynching, the player with the most votes will be killed, if no lynch has the most votes, no one will die, if no lynch ties with a player, the player will be killed, if two or more players are tied, rng will be used.

7. There is third party able to change alignment of other players.

8. Flips at death are truthful. The flip will include alignment, and role name. I do not lie in your rolecards.

9. Flavours and rolecards might include flavour hints/clues.

10. Cyborgs (mafia) wins when the total number of cyborg aligned players overpower the total number of reasearcher aligned player left. Cyborgs have a game ending wincon.

11. Researchers (town) win when all Cyborg aligned players are eliminated. Researchers have a game ending wincon.

12. Neutrals win when they achieve their own wincon, their wincon might be game ending.

13. Quicktopics will be used for stuff like mafia chat.
Rules

1. Please follow the FR code of conduct and forum guidelines while playing this game.

2. You are not allowed to talk about the game outside game threads and QTs

3. No screenshotting, copy and pasting, or taking a picture, of anything the mod told you, you may paraphrase.

4. No editing or deleting posts.

5. Days last 46 hours while night lockdowns last 2 hours. Lockdown is from 5:00 to 7:00 a.m. FR time.

6. No posting during lockdown.

7. All votes and actions will not be accepted during lockdown.

8. Mod's word is final.

9. Players must post in the discussion thread at least three times during each day. If they fail to do so for two consecutive days, they will be replaced or modkilled.

10. Players must vote each day, they can vote for no lynch, but they cannot not vote, if they failed to do for two consecutive days, they will be replaced or modkilled.

11. Please vote in the lynch thread. Only votes in that thread will be counted.

12. Please submit all your actions through PM.

13. Please don't post in the thread after you are dead or if you are not playing. There is a spectator chat for dead people and spectators.

14. Please do not use transparent text, secret codes, or languages apart from English.

15. Please apply for a sub if you think you accidentally went against the rules, or if you accidentally overheard information you shouldn’t know.

16. Have fun and get killed just chill

17. Any breaking of the rules above may cause you to be replaced, roleblocked or modkilled.

18. Please read the rules before you play, to ensure you’re reading, please post “cyborg” when you’re signing up.

19. Please tell me if you see anything wrong or unclear in my rolecards and rules and posts and stuff. This is my first game after all...
Rules

1. Please follow the FR code of conduct and forum guidelines while playing this game.

2. You are not allowed to talk about the game outside game threads and QTs

3. No screenshotting, copy and pasting, or taking a picture, of anything the mod told you, you may paraphrase.

4. No editing or deleting posts.

5. Days last 46 hours while night lockdowns last 2 hours. Lockdown is from 5:00 to 7:00 a.m. FR time.

6. No posting during lockdown.

7. All votes and actions will not be accepted during lockdown.

8. Mod's word is final.

9. Players must post in the discussion thread at least three times during each day. If they fail to do so for two consecutive days, they will be replaced or modkilled.

10. Players must vote each day, they can vote for no lynch, but they cannot not vote, if they failed to do for two consecutive days, they will be replaced or modkilled.

11. Please vote in the lynch thread. Only votes in that thread will be counted.

12. Please submit all your actions through PM.

13. Please don't post in the thread after you are dead or if you are not playing. There is a spectator chat for dead people and spectators.

14. Please do not use transparent text, secret codes, or languages apart from English.

15. Please apply for a sub if you think you accidentally went against the rules, or if you accidentally overheard information you shouldn’t know.

16. Have fun and get killed just chill

17. Any breaking of the rules above may cause you to be replaced, roleblocked or modkilled.

18. Please read the rules before you play, to ensure you’re reading, please post “cyborg” when you’re signing up.

19. Please tell me if you see anything wrong or unclear in my rolecards and rules and posts and stuff. This is my first game after all...
Players

1. B00KW0RM
2. clw23
3. EmbertheSkywing
4. Novalunis
5. Shimmerwing
6. Nydrakai
7. Baret
8. Saerel Cognitive
9. Misc20 thatonespeedster
10. rekas0
11. Babysaxon
12. Solanceae
13. Lightningwind
14. Knickknacks
15. Quinnelope
16. Tynnk

The game will start shortly after we have 15 players (excluding me, the mental mod)
Substitutes

1. Stormdreamer
2. cognitive
3. thatonespeedster
Spectators

1. Chessboard
2. Tanglefire
3. Saerel
4. Fortuna
Players

1. B00KW0RM
2. clw23
3. EmbertheSkywing
4. Novalunis
5. Shimmerwing
6. Nydrakai
7. Baret
8. Saerel Cognitive
9. Misc20 thatonespeedster
10. rekas0
11. Babysaxon
12. Solanceae
13. Lightningwind
14. Knickknacks
15. Quinnelope
16. Tynnk

The game will start shortly after we have 15 players (excluding me, the mental mod)
Substitutes

1. Stormdreamer
2. cognitive
3. thatonespeedster
Spectators

1. Chessboard
2. Tanglefire
3. Saerel
4. Fortuna
The game is now open

Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Goofy, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @FM84, @DuskyAether, @Journey, @m00nbird, @Nightrising, @Tanglefire, @Wyxamex, @Druddigon8, @heartcrusher1, @Peachycupcake525, @smilefires, @xarellax, @Cronch, @Dawnbreeze, @morphogenetic, @QiEclipse, @beruru, @ishanyx, @Limelight, @Avante, @CassieRose, @CecilaTheWerecat, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @Holi, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @SilverWinter, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @anika, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Kimdra, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @Arelia, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Maithax, @Artgeekallday, @Kamme, @GilatheHybrid, @Crumbleless, @Solanceae, @Teadwin, @timetot, @Combtaystic, @Shimmerwing, @Alphanix, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @Phaedra, @WyvernWarrior, @LordMeikai, @natureluvr, @starrynite, @B00KW0RM
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.
The game is now open

Non-RP Style Mafia: @MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @KathiraNarae, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @ChaoticKagura, @Nightlock, @Bequerel, @Peroxides, @Imraldera, @Kalideoscope, @ChibiKittens, @GrimMistress, @Goofy, @TanakaTheWarlock, @yogsloth, @ExoticBacoe, @Ravenwolf, @SmolPeridot, @Raya36, @nsts, @FretfulSardines, @Rangiku, @skeletalecho, @Fil, @raiccoon, @FM84, @DuskyAether, @Journey, @m00nbird, @Nightrising, @Tanglefire, @Wyxamex, @Druddigon8, @heartcrusher1, @Peachycupcake525, @smilefires, @xarellax, @Cronch, @Dawnbreeze, @morphogenetic, @QiEclipse, @beruru, @ishanyx, @Limelight, @Avante, @CassieRose, @CecilaTheWerecat, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @Ninjacatblue, @keraunic, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @Holi, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @YaBoiGuzma, @Valgami, @Percifrax, @TheMemeTeam, @chiono, @Fortuna, @Duracraft27, @SilverWinter, @Cosmopoeia, @Leremis, @StormDreamer, @Epioth, @Rosetta248, @PaintingWithFire, @anika, @Craneoflores, @Tristess, @VivaFariy, @Frayxing, @Kapara, @Winterreise, @8uny, @DerpKing52, @Vrykolakas, @Moonwater, @84inch, @Kimdra, @MagykalWagykal, @xspideray, @TheNightDancer, @Kallistrate, @Arelia, @demoliceros, @WestWindSentinel, @Mue, @Crowlich, @Maithax, @Artgeekallday, @Kamme, @GilatheHybrid, @Crumbleless, @Solanceae, @Teadwin, @timetot, @Combtaystic, @Shimmerwing, @Alphanix, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @Phaedra, @WyvernWarrior, @LordMeikai, @natureluvr, @starrynite, @B00KW0RM
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.
Well, at least you pinged the right pinglist. I thought you were going to end up pinging the whole hub. And I could have watched that show far away, munching on popcorn.

Spec pls.
Well, at least you pinged the right pinglist. I thought you were going to end up pinging the whole hub. And I could have watched that show far away, munching on popcorn.

Spec pls.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@tanglefire noted, thanks so my pinglist isn’t wrong? Great, 1 mistake off the list.
@tanglefire noted, thanks so my pinglist isn’t wrong? Great, 1 mistake off the list.
@Tynnk I'm ready to play your crazy game!

Omg I want to be a cyborg so bad. No more mental math! I want a calculator in my brain! Lol.
@Tynnk I'm ready to play your crazy game!

Omg I want to be a cyborg so bad. No more mental math! I want a calculator in my brain! Lol.
Yes, there are zeros in my username. Don't ping bookworm by mistake! Fr+3, she/her
just saying, you don't have to ping everyone when you note them down on the list if players, subs and specs. Otherwise we'd be pinged a bit too much.

just saying, you don't have to ping everyone when you note them down on the list if players, subs and specs. Otherwise we'd be pinged a bit too much.

arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@tynnk
player please!
cyborg
@tynnk
player please!
cyborg
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9