Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Dagron Wars VII Online [GAME ONGOING]
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 133 134
Puck cracks his sword down over the Jadehorn's head in fury. "Just die already!"
Puck cracks his sword down over the Jadehorn's head in fury. "Just die already!"
XgFzLz3.gif
Evenus cussed loudly as he was hit,and in rage, attacked mob 2 again. It wasn't until he was done attacking that he realized he was on fire.
Evenus cussed loudly as he was hit,and in rage, attacked mob 2 again. It wasn't until he was done attacking that he realized he was on fire.
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
Flare: "Well, this is certainly an interesting start."
Flare attacks the Jadehorn, and looks over at the serpent as if it was his next target.
Flare: "Well, this is certainly an interesting start."
Flare attacks the Jadehorn, and looks over at the serpent as if it was his next target.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
Sundial moves to attack mob 3, the Mana Wasp!
Sundial moves to attack mob 3, the Mana Wasp!
xTOF8.gif8pIam9a.png
WhiteAzure looked over at Evenus with a hiss of worry. Leaving the Jadehorn to its own matters, the Wildclaw jumped over to the Blaze Serpent and bit down on its body in fury, ignoring the chances of a burn.

With her mouth steaming, she stepped back from the creature and towards the burning Evenus. “Stay away from the undergrowth!” she called. “Don’t light up the forest, just keep your guard up.”
WhiteAzure looked over at Evenus with a hiss of worry. Leaving the Jadehorn to its own matters, the Wildclaw jumped over to the Blaze Serpent and bit down on its body in fury, ignoring the chances of a burn.

With her mouth steaming, she stepped back from the creature and towards the burning Evenus. “Stay away from the undergrowth!” she called. “Don’t light up the forest, just keep your guard up.”
AqaqXxe.png
Events heeded WhiteAzures warning, backing off from the serpent and keeping away from the brush. He groaned in pain. Attempting to do anything to get the fire out
Events heeded WhiteAzures warning, backing off from the serpent and keeping away from the brush. He groaned in pain. Attempting to do anything to get the fire out
After the initial attack, Plateau managed to take a proper look at all three enemies. "The jadehorn looks the most dangerous," he marked to himself, and anyone else who may have been in earshot. After making this assumption, Plateau attacks the jadehorn.
After the initial attack, Plateau managed to take a proper look at all three enemies. "The jadehorn looks the most dangerous," he marked to himself, and anyone else who may have been in earshot. After making this assumption, Plateau attacks the jadehorn.
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
(sorry for inactivity, I've been dealing with school and I had to put my guinea pig down this week so I'm trying to deal with that too)

Vulcan hears Plateau and agrees, launching his own attack on the Jadehorn with Plateau.
Vulcan attacks the Jadehorn!
(sorry for inactivity, I've been dealing with school and I had to put my guinea pig down this week so I'm trying to deal with that too)

Vulcan hears Plateau and agrees, launching his own attack on the Jadehorn with Plateau.
Vulcan attacks the Jadehorn!
Gl2x9gK.png
  • Call me Horse ;)
  • FR +1
  • False Progens
  • DPS member of CSU OW Green
CFgUA.gif fXkWh.gif firevs1.png
(Everyone still alive? I don't want this to die!)

@Suffer

@LucidWhispers

@Andrewsarchus

@Ivythorn

@Beheaded

@Hunters

@Rivershard

@HorseSpirit

@Paravoina

@SilverWhiteRaven

@sedatetoucan
(Everyone still alive? I don't want this to die!)

@Suffer

@LucidWhispers

@Andrewsarchus

@Ivythorn

@Beheaded

@Hunters

@Rivershard

@HorseSpirit

@Paravoina

@SilverWhiteRaven

@sedatetoucan
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
I'm here, but i'm waiting for the next turn to start.

@flarethedragon
I'm here, but i'm waiting for the next turn to start.

@flarethedragon
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 133 134