Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | SG Mafia [ENDED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 89 90
you and I both lol
She can be super shady but honestly this should be fun! I'll report here if I see any!
you and I both lol
She can be super shady but honestly this should be fun! I'll report here if I see any!
tastefulmarketing.gif
I haven't seen them use any transparent text right away like they did the last time.
I haven't seen them use any transparent text right away like they did the last time.
tastefulmarketing.gif
I don't think I started to show up until death cards were made last time, but Clw probably knows now that we are going to be looking. Well now she definitely knows
I don't think I started to show up until death cards were made last time, but Clw probably knows now that we are going to be looking. Well now she definitely knows
23?cb=20180325021811.jpegzsUNWgB.pngKaFFSUA.png
haha very true maybe we should start using transparent text to communicate
if only I knew how to code it
haha very true maybe we should start using transparent text to communicate
if only I knew how to code it
tastefulmarketing.gif
I used to know it but it seems I have forgotten, I'll look I should have it somewhere.
I used to know it but it seems I have forgotten, I'll look I should have it somewhere.
yeah that might be good to have!
yeah that might be good to have!
tastefulmarketing.gif
I know that If you know what color your post is going to be you can do a code, but with the chaos that will come when more than two people are on but Here they are
Code:
[color=white][/color] [Color=#EEEEEE][/color]
Note that the gray one isn't perfect and can still be seen on ocations
Exapmle
Exaple X2
I know that If you know what color your post is going to be you can do a code, but with the chaos that will come when more than two people are on but Here they are
Code:
[color=white][/color] [Color=#EEEEEE][/color]
Note that the gray one isn't perfect and can still be seen on ocations
Exapmle
Exaple X2
huh like that?
I guess that could work lol
huh like that?
I guess that could work lol
tastefulmarketing.gif
I found it! [code] [color=Transparent][/color] [/code] [color=Transparent]woot woot, we can do it now too Clw![/color]
I found it!
Code:
[color=Transparent][/color]

woot woot, we can do it now too Clw!
Hello, guys, gals and non-binary pals! I’ve played with most of you, but if you don’t know me, I’m M00nKnight, aka Moon, aka Knight, aka Opal, aka call me whatever the heck you want as long as I know it’s me. I’m FR+3 and busy as crap today, so you won’t see me much. Easter’s a pretty big deal for my family. As for the questions:

1. Opinions on sheeping/lurking?

Eh. Don’t hate ‘em, and I wouldn’t base suspicions purely on that, but...it’s just safer for you if you don’t do it, honestly. I say as I very well may lurk today as I foresee there being too many posts and not enough time to type.

2. D1 lynch or no?

NOPE. The odds are against us, unless it’s an unusually productive/useful day and we can confirm that someone is maf. All in all, wouldn’t suggest it.
Hello, guys, gals and non-binary pals! I’ve played with most of you, but if you don’t know me, I’m M00nKnight, aka Moon, aka Knight, aka Opal, aka call me whatever the heck you want as long as I know it’s me. I’m FR+3 and busy as crap today, so you won’t see me much. Easter’s a pretty big deal for my family. As for the questions:

1. Opinions on sheeping/lurking?

Eh. Don’t hate ‘em, and I wouldn’t base suspicions purely on that, but...it’s just safer for you if you don’t do it, honestly. I say as I very well may lurk today as I foresee there being too many posts and not enough time to type.

2. D1 lynch or no?

NOPE. The odds are against us, unless it’s an unusually productive/useful day and we can confirm that someone is maf. All in all, wouldn’t suggest it.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 89 90