Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Prison Break Choose Your Own Adventure
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Whee, I won! *bounces happily*

@JinxMoonstone, thank you for hosting this game, it was really fun! I'm going to go and take a look at the endings I missed now ^w^
Whee, I won! *bounces happily*

@JinxMoonstone, thank you for hosting this game, it was really fun! I'm going to go and take a look at the endings I missed now ^w^
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
@leopardskin4

I suspected it might be that way. The other route is buried and almost needs someone making some random choices (less likely on the first time). The bunnies were inspired by the prompt "what horrors does the Icewarden have in the ice" and I kept thinking it was random cute sparkly critters that he would find horrifying...

...from there BUNNIES. I just had this hilarious scenario in my head where you think you're doing a good thing and then they overpopulate and you are frantically trying to keep your clanmates from eating them. Meanwhile, they are actually devasting the countryside and taking over and you finally realize why the Icewarden had them locked up/in ice (depending on the route). (also inspired by the true situation of European rabbits in Australia.) Mostly I wanted to have a different, random ending along with the typical Gaolers/Prisoners/Captured type scenarios.

:-)
@leopardskin4

I suspected it might be that way. The other route is buried and almost needs someone making some random choices (less likely on the first time). The bunnies were inspired by the prompt "what horrors does the Icewarden have in the ice" and I kept thinking it was random cute sparkly critters that he would find horrifying...

...from there BUNNIES. I just had this hilarious scenario in my head where you think you're doing a good thing and then they overpopulate and you are frantically trying to keep your clanmates from eating them. Meanwhile, they are actually devasting the countryside and taking over and you finally realize why the Icewarden had them locked up/in ice (depending on the route). (also inspired by the true situation of European rabbits in Australia.) Mostly I wanted to have a different, random ending along with the typical Gaolers/Prisoners/Captured type scenarios.

:-)
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
@JinxMoonstone

I squealed!! I can't believe I won!! Wheee!! Thanks for hosting this and I had fun. I mainly did as I would in RL...... kinda makes me the boring type X_____X
@JinxMoonstone

I squealed!! I can't believe I won!! Wheee!! Thanks for hosting this and I had fun. I mainly did as I would in RL...... kinda makes me the boring type X_____X
tumblr_p4pn5cGNiP1t5ymx8o1_500.png
*All prizes have been distributed!*

Thread still open for playing for fun
*All prizes have been distributed!*

Thread still open for playing for fun
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
I got the Epsilon ending first try. Sudden fear ≠ good ending.
I'd say it's pretty good; solid 9/10.
I got the Epsilon ending first try. Sudden fear ≠ good ending.
I'd say it's pretty good; solid 9/10.
nerin. they/them & any neos. 18. semi-active.

yMIyxYl.png
y1mHqZB.pngPNWhymB.pngwNNBw9G.png
lrqDePv.pngiXkKw8h.pngXaC2ynu.png0sfI9HP.pngQJAOLGp.pngm78opSZ.pngqKZAaLK.pngBYPpgRe.png2eU40bl.pngNP3Qck5.pngA1eu65w.png
WjhFnY8.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11