Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Shall We Play A Game (of Doors)?
@Scintillia I can't keep away from the temple!
@Scintillia I can't keep away from the temple!
69.png
WAWs3m5.png0TXmqsz.pngTW8ViqF.png4SzSxLW.png
5hF3FGk.png
dT9HQge.png

My goal is to collect all familiars, all help is appreciated :)

I host a gift giving thread!

@Scintillia

hmm, what could the ocean gift shop offer me?~

(also i love the Heathers ref in the Candy Store..)
@Scintillia

hmm, what could the ocean gift shop offer me?~

(also i love the Heathers ref in the Candy Store..)
VAAnkLY.png
@Scintillia

That Candy Store sound just about perfect! (Love the reference btw)
@Scintillia

That Candy Store sound just about perfect! (Love the reference btw)
u9KXIA8.pngygWzlbs.pngybizMWD.pngQJAOLGp.pngaL21n5x.pngupJLoFN.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.pngY8tJr9S.pngZmyB7sL.png1SmsGK7.pngk3CBmiB.png
yym0GF5.png
[center]@Lunashapeshifter You continue in, further, further, further... A small green... [I]thing[/I] zips out at you, stretching its wings as it inspects you. "Ten-thousand years will give you such a crick in the neck!" It groaned, looking up at you with bright red eyes. "The name's Olda, say- how about we bounce? Not a lotta living space here..." [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82085594][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/820856/82085594_350.png[/img][/url] @Miere You go to bite into a sweet candy, the sheer anticipation of flavor almost too much- until it tears like paper. You look down at it... Oh. It's a gene scroll. Oops. [item=Primary Gene: Candycane (Banescale)][item=Secondary Gene: Sugarplum (Banescale)] @BxnnyAche The gift store is... rather plain. Other than a few posters and such, there was really nothing to expect. Man, was really looking forward to some seals... [item=Scene: Voyage of the Tenacity][item=Tarnished Doubloon][item=Vista: Practice Weapons][/center]
@Lunashapeshifter

You continue in, further, further, further...

A small green... thing zips out at you, stretching its wings as it inspects you.

"Ten-thousand years will give you such a crick in the neck!" It groaned, looking up at you with bright red eyes. "The name's Olda, say- how about we bounce? Not a lotta living space here..."

82085594_350.png

@Miere

You go to bite into a sweet candy, the sheer anticipation of flavor almost too much-
until it tears like paper. You look down at it... Oh. It's a gene scroll. Oops.

@BxnnyAche

The gift store is... rather plain. Other than a few posters and such, there was really nothing to expect. Man, was really looking forward to some seals...

Scene: Voyage of the Tenacity Tarnished Doubloon Vista: Practice Weapons

92n1dwB.png
4LIgWCz.png
rI18gRz.png
7FPB55S.png
t3Y2mF7.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.pngYw8EvNQ.png
VpMOGhK.png
7fFdbks.png
JMjFoSS.png
All doors before you look the same. Same condition, damage and material. The only way to tell them apart is by the barely noticable inscription they each have. In the form of generic ciphers you must decode these messages

Door 1 - Walking through your life you have started to witness the infinity of the cosmos and its majestic nature. Upon paths of starlight you remember ancient wisdom.

Door 2 - Endless crave stroke and hunger only followed. May you find peace in your starvation, fear not the beast itself but Shelob's curse.

Door 3 - Few know really the difference between fake and real and even less accept it. Perhaps the rarity isn't there but companionship is as more precious than it.
All doors before you look the same. Same condition, damage and material. The only way to tell them apart is by the barely noticable inscription they each have. In the form of generic ciphers you must decode these messages

Door 1 - Walking through your life you have started to witness the infinity of the cosmos and its majestic nature. Upon paths of starlight you remember ancient wisdom.

Door 2 - Endless crave stroke and hunger only followed. May you find peace in your starvation, fear not the beast itself but Shelob's curse.

Door 3 - Few know really the difference between fake and real and even less accept it. Perhaps the rarity isn't there but companionship is as more precious than it.
69.png
5hF3FGk.png
dT9HQge.png

@Lunashapeshifter

I put my paw against door 2, whatever could it mean?
@Lunashapeshifter

I put my paw against door 2, whatever could it mean?
VAAnkLY.png
@LunaShapeshifter door 1 please? cosmos is pog
@LunaShapeshifter door 1 please? cosmos is pog
5fab161f44cc1b4a5a52c703ee8683b83062da7e.png 0cb127b26d19a6c92651ff1998fb4012374c6173.png
@LunaShapeshifter

Door 3!
@LunaShapeshifter

Door 3!
@BlueFriend [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80191643][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/801917/80191643_350.png[/img][/url] @BxnnyAche one stack of each [item=Spineback Slug][item=Peacock Scorpion Tail][item=Heavy Grainbasket][item=Nightjar] @TwelveBrackets [item=Peacock Firebird]
@BlueFriend 80191643_350.png

@BxnnyAche one stack of each Spineback Slug Peacock Scorpion Tail Heavy Grainbasket Nightjar

@TwelveBrackets Peacock Firebird
69.png
5hF3FGk.png
dT9HQge.png

ALRIGHTY!

Door 1: This door is surrounded by leaves being brushed around by a faint breeze.

Door 2: this door is covered in all kinds of wings…

Door 3: This door, similar to door 2, is covered and claws and horns among other sharp things.
ALRIGHTY!

Door 1: This door is surrounded by leaves being brushed around by a faint breeze.

Door 2: this door is covered in all kinds of wings…

Door 3: This door, similar to door 2, is covered and claws and horns among other sharp things.
5fab161f44cc1b4a5a52c703ee8683b83062da7e.png 0cb127b26d19a6c92651ff1998fb4012374c6173.png