Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Shall We Play A Game (of Doors)?
1 2 ... 946 947 948 949 950 ... 1149 1150
@ArchSerpent
door 1, please!
@ArchSerpent
door 1, please!
T12.pngo250-d01-Auralyx.pngo250-d02-Auralyx.pngo116-d01-Auralyx.pngo116-d02-Auralyx.pngo250-d03-Auralyx.pngo116-d03-Auralyx.pngo250-d04-Auralyx.pngo116-d04-Auralyx.pngo250-d05-Auralyx.pngo116-d05-Auralyx.pngT11.png
Hex0gCq.png
@ArchSerpent
I'll take door two please!
@ArchSerpent
I'll take door two please!
DxCICZ1.png
Z2soOA2.png
apUeZZ4.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
w8o0xW1.png LJfZA40.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
T0lT2WO.png
@Auralyx You try to open the door but it's locked shut! With a sigh, you end up snatching one of the baskets and taking its contents home with you. [item=druid's woodbasket][item=mossy maze colony][item=green plantain][item=dwarf mushroom] @PlaguePlush When you open the door, you find yourself encircled by many snakes... [item=gabboon viperpillar][item=tricolor viperpillar][item=rattle snake][item=banded rattlesnake] @DrRain You open the door and a fae comes scrambling out along with a bunch of night-time creatures! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82070631][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/820707/82070631p.png[/img][/url][item=ostreatus bat][item=spectral bat][item=spore spreader moth]
@Auralyx You try to open the door but it's locked shut! With a sigh, you end up snatching one of the baskets and taking its contents home with you.

Druid's Woodbasket Mossy Maze Colony Green Plantain Dwarf Mushroom

@PlaguePlush When you open the door, you find yourself encircled by many snakes...

Tricolor Viperpillar Rattle Snake Banded Rattlesnake

@DrRain You open the door and a fae comes scrambling out along with a bunch of night-time creatures!

82070631p.png Ostreatus Bat Spectral Bat Spore Spreader Moth
ok.png
Hey guys, I'm pretty sick today! If you guys don't mind waiting, I'll post my doors in a few days! Otherwise, someone else is free to take over me
Hey guys, I'm pretty sick today! If you guys don't mind waiting, I'll post my doors in a few days! Otherwise, someone else is free to take over me
========= tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif She/he/they
Fr+4
Wishlist
Fav Dragon
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
The medicine did its job for once, and I feel well enough to write…
So, without further ado:

You're walking around at a night market, looking curiously at the wares everyone is selling. Truth be told, it's your first time at one, and you don't really know where to start! You go with…

The pearlcatcher and his fancy stand
Lotus7
Behind a stand using beautiful and expensive cloth as tablecloth, stands an equally beautiful and expensive looking pearlcatcher. He wears so much jewelry, you have to wonder how he can deal with the weight of them all!
His wares are also all fancy jewelry and cloths. You probably can't afford any of it, but looking won't hurt.

The spiral and her colorful stand
An energetic spiral cheerfully converses with her customers, sometimes lifting up what look to be costumes. She seems fun enough! Her stand is full of neatly folded clothing.

The snapper and her noisy stand
A friendly looking snapper calmly looks around, probably assessing possible customers. Her eyes lock with yours, and she smiles at you. Her stand has a few birds perched on it, and many other animals behind it. None of them are caged, and you wonder how they don't wander off.
The medicine did its job for once, and I feel well enough to write…
So, without further ado:

You're walking around at a night market, looking curiously at the wares everyone is selling. Truth be told, it's your first time at one, and you don't really know where to start! You go with…

Lotus7
Behind a stand using beautiful and expensive cloth as tablecloth, stands an equally beautiful and expensive looking pearlcatcher. He wears so much jewelry, you have to wonder how he can deal with the weight of them all!
His wares are also all fancy jewelry and cloths. You probably can't afford any of it, but looking won't hurt.

An energetic spiral cheerfully converses with her customers, sometimes lifting up what look to be costumes. She seems fun enough! Her stand is full of neatly folded clothing.

A friendly looking snapper calmly looks around, probably assessing possible customers. Her eyes lock with yours, and she smiles at you. Her stand has a few birds perched on it, and many other animals behind it. None of them are caged, and you wonder how they don't wander off.
Fr+4
Wishlist
Fav Dragon
@DrRain I'll take the pearlcatchers stand!
@DrRain I'll take the pearlcatchers stand!
pancatcher.png
@DrRain

I'll take the snapper's stand!
@DrRain

I'll take the snapper's stand!

92n1dwB.png
4LIgWCz.png
rI18gRz.png
7FPB55S.png
t3Y2mF7.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.pngYw8EvNQ.png
VpMOGhK.png
7fFdbks.png
JMjFoSS.png
@DrRain I'll take the spiral's stand please!
@DrRain I'll take the spiral's stand please!
DxCICZ1.png
Z2soOA2.png
apUeZZ4.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
w8o0xW1.png LJfZA40.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
T0lT2WO.png
[b]The pearlcatcher and his fancy stand[/b] @Lotus7 As soon as you approach, you can tell you won't be welcomed. He's clearly seen that you aren't a potential customer. Nevertheless, he smiles at you, just a tad of a condensing look to it. “Well, hello there, my dear. How can I help you?” You reply, you're just looking. He sneers but quickly covers it up. “Why, of course. Look away.” As you expected, it's all too expensive for you, but beautiful nonetheless. You find yourself wishing you had the money to buy at least one of those earrings. The pearlcatcher seems to get fed up with you taking up space. “I think you've looked enough, dear. Here, here, take those and go trade them for something nice with the three faes over there.” He shoves a bag in your hand, pointing at the one stand you do actually know. “Now get out of here.” [item=Ruby Ring]x3 [item=Canopic Jar]x100 [b]The spiral and her colorful stand [/b] @PlaguePlush You approach and she cheerfully greets you with a “Hello Friend!”, waving a paw at you. You smile back and ask what she is selling. “Oh, you see, I like to study the fauna of our beautiful planet… and I also like to sew! So I thought, why not combine both and make some costumes based on those beautiful animals?” You'll think that's very smart of her, and ask how much for a costume, but she laughs you off. “Oh, I give them away for free! Here, take those two.” [item=Skin: Cockatrice][item=Skin: Crowned Bone Priest] [b]The snapper and her noisy stand[/b] @Scintillia Feeling like you have to, after she spotted you, you approach the stand. Her smile gets wider, and she nods at you. “Greetings, there. Looking for a new companion?” You reply, honestly, that you're not very sure. She looks at you assessingly. “Well… I think I have just the one for you. Here, on the house.” You always seem to get stuff for free… Do these people do this for everyone they meet, or are you just lucky? She pushes something into your hands, and you look down. What?! This isn't an animal! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82094367][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/820944/82094367_350.png[/img][/url]
@Lotus7
As soon as you approach, you can tell you won't be welcomed. He's clearly seen that you aren't a potential customer.
Nevertheless, he smiles at you, just a tad of a condensing look to it. “Well, hello there, my dear. How can I help you?”
You reply, you're just looking. He sneers but quickly covers it up. “Why, of course. Look away.”
As you expected, it's all too expensive for you, but beautiful nonetheless. You find yourself wishing you had the money to buy at least one of those earrings.
The pearlcatcher seems to get fed up with you taking up space. “I think you've looked enough, dear. Here, here, take those and go trade them for something nice with the three faes over there.”
He shoves a bag in your hand, pointing at the one stand you do actually know. “Now get out of here.”
Ruby Ring x3 Canopic Jar x100

@PlaguePlush
You approach and she cheerfully greets you with a “Hello Friend!”, waving a paw at you. You smile back and ask what she is selling.
“Oh, you see, I like to study the fauna of our beautiful planet… and I also like to sew! So I thought, why not combine both and make some costumes based on those beautiful animals?”
You'll think that's very smart of her, and ask how much for a costume, but she laughs you off. “Oh, I give them away for free! Here, take those two.”
Skin: Cockatrice Skin: Crowned Bone Priest

@Scintillia
Feeling like you have to, after she spotted you, you approach the stand. Her smile gets wider, and she nods at you. “Greetings, there. Looking for a new companion?”
You reply, honestly, that you're not very sure. She looks at you assessingly. “Well… I think I have just the one for you. Here, on the house.” You always seem to get stuff for free… Do these people do this for everyone they meet, or are you just lucky?
She pushes something into your hands, and you look down. What?! This isn't an animal!
82094367_350.png
Fr+4
Wishlist
Fav Dragon
The Temple

This is a mossy, broken down structure; critters run away at the sight of you, and as you go further and further in, it gets quieter and quieter...

The Candy Store

Prove you're not a loser anymore! There's sweets lining the walls, and though it looks amazing, the sickly sweet smell is a little nauseating...

The Boat Ride

Water, water, everywhere; and not a drop to drink! The salty tang of the ocean is everywhere here... is that a gift shop?
The Temple

This is a mossy, broken down structure; critters run away at the sight of you, and as you go further and further in, it gets quieter and quieter...

The Candy Store

Prove you're not a loser anymore! There's sweets lining the walls, and though it looks amazing, the sickly sweet smell is a little nauseating...

The Boat Ride

Water, water, everywhere; and not a drop to drink! The salty tang of the ocean is everywhere here... is that a gift shop?

92n1dwB.png
4LIgWCz.png
rI18gRz.png
7FPB55S.png
t3Y2mF7.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.pngYw8EvNQ.png
VpMOGhK.png
7fFdbks.png
JMjFoSS.png
1 2 ... 946 947 948 949 950 ... 1149 1150