Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Shall We Play A Game (of Doors)?
1 2 ... 563 564 565 566 567 ... 1138 1139
@forgottenwonders
I'll take door 2!
@forgottenwonders
I'll take door 2!
tumblr_ofnu6e5o9v1vfu9p0o1_250.png
@forgottenwonders
door 3 please!
@forgottenwonders
door 3 please!
I'm not on very often anymore
@NeroDrag (says the plague member- skulls are n o t good) You open the first door, not expecting much. A pile of food tumbles out, and you barely manage to dodge the pile. An idea appears in your head when you spot a bag nearby. Filling the bag with a stack of seafood, you leave the scene. The rest seems to be rotting, so those are no good. [item=mage's walnut bag] [item=shell-dwelling cichlid]x99 @soupnoodle [i][font=fantasy][color=maroon][size=3]The liquid is thickening..[/size][/font][/i] You tentatively open the door, worried about what you might see. Your eyes widen as you see a wounded hatchling lying in the middle of the room. So that's what the red liquid was. Who would hurt a hatchling this badly, you didn't know, but all you knew was that you had to help it. You take a bandage to block the wound. Then, you take the hatchling back to your lair so that it could rest. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61773028] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/617731/61773028_350.png[/img] [/url] [item=bloody leg bandages] @twodent (I gave up with this one after the page refreshed and it all disappeared) The room had a chest in the corner of it. Inside the chest, there was a [item=ruby deepsea bulb], a [item=cobalt deepsea bulb], and a [item=fuchsia deepsea bulb]. There was also a [item=fiery might fragment] and a [item=flame bolt] underneath the deepsea bulbs. No wonder why there was fire..
@NeroDrag
(says the plague member- skulls are n o t good)
You open the first door, not expecting much. A pile of food tumbles out, and you barely manage to dodge the pile. An idea appears in your head when you spot a bag nearby. Filling the bag with a stack of seafood, you leave the scene. The rest seems to be rotting, so those are no good.
Mage's Walnut Bag Shell-Dwelling Cichlid x99

@soupnoodle
The liquid is thickening..
You tentatively open the door, worried about what you might see. Your eyes widen as you see a wounded hatchling lying in the middle of the room. So that's what the red liquid was. Who would hurt a hatchling this badly, you didn't know, but all you knew was that you had to help it. You take a bandage to block the wound. Then, you take the hatchling back to your lair so that it could rest.
61773028_350.png
Bloody Leg Bandages

@twodent
(I gave up with this one after the page refreshed and it all disappeared)
The room had a chest in the corner of it. Inside the chest, there was a Ruby Deepsea Bulb , a Cobalt Deepsea Bulb , and a Fuchsia Deepsea Bulb . There was also a Fiery Might Fragment and a Flame Bolt underneath the deepsea bulbs. No wonder why there was fire..
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.pngForgotten|+3 FRT|She/Her feather_badge_v1_small.pngai0eTwd.png
Door 1 is black and a bright light radiates from it. You hear a hissing sound...

Door 2 is a soft green color, and when you approach it, you seem to feel a breeze coming from the cracks. It makes you dizzy.

Door 3 is huge and wooden, covered in vines. When you step closer, you observe that there are scratch marks.
Door 1 is black and a bright light radiates from it. You hear a hissing sound...

Door 2 is a soft green color, and when you approach it, you seem to feel a breeze coming from the cracks. It makes you dizzy.

Door 3 is huge and wooden, covered in vines. When you step closer, you observe that there are scratch marks.
@soupnoodle I'll take door 1, please!
@soupnoodle I'll take door 1, please!
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
@soupnoodle door 2 please
@soupnoodle door 2 please
rJeB6wo.png
@soupnoodle 3 plz
@soupnoodle 3 plz
S6EqfEl.pngCksJ3yL.png
@ProHomo57 The moment you open the door, you are immediately attacked by a blinding flash of light. Luckily you shield your eyes just in time, and when the light fades, you open it to see a snake... woman? Anyways, you receive: [item=carmine serthis][item=blinding slash] @Perlyreilth You open the second door and as you step in, the wind seems to become more hostile. You grow dizzier and dizzier until you eventually pass out. When you wake up, you notice a chest in the corner of the room, and you open it to find some apparel inside. [item=disorient][item=windwalker's arctic coat][item=crane's leg armor] @NeroDrag The third door is surprisingly easy to open, considering its size. You see a skydancer hatchling who happens to be stuck in some vines. You help him get out, and he follows you back home. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61755734] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/617558/61755734_350.png[/img] [/url] [item=vista: woodland path]
@ProHomo57
The moment you open the door, you are immediately attacked by a blinding flash of light. Luckily you shield your eyes just in time, and when the light fades, you open it to see a snake... woman? Anyways, you receive:
Carmine Serthis Blinding Slash

@Perlyreilth
You open the second door and as you step in, the wind seems to become more hostile. You grow dizzier and dizzier until you eventually pass out. When you wake up, you notice a chest in the corner of the room, and you open it to find some apparel inside.
Disorient Windwalker's Arctic Coat Crane's Leg Armor

@NeroDrag
The third door is surprisingly easy to open, considering its size. You see a skydancer hatchling who happens to be stuck in some vines. You help him get out, and he follows you back home.

61755734_350.png

Vista: Woodland Path
Door 1 is just your average wooden door, but you can smell a sweet aroma coming through it

Door 2 appears to be made of stained glass, you think you can make out something moving inside

Door 3 is a large metal door lined with broken locks, one simple deadbolt just above the handle is all that prevents it from opening
Door 1 is just your average wooden door, but you can smell a sweet aroma coming through it

Door 2 appears to be made of stained glass, you think you can make out something moving inside

Door 3 is a large metal door lined with broken locks, one simple deadbolt just above the handle is all that prevents it from opening
S6EqfEl.pngCksJ3yL.png
@NeroDrag

Door 3 please!
@NeroDrag

Door 3 please!
LRphJMG.png
1 2 ... 563 564 565 566 567 ... 1138 1139