Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Shall We Play A Game (of Doors)?
DOOR ONE: You swipe the melted chocolate off on your pants and enter the room to find what looks to a darling little kitchen, supplies strewn about, and a suspiciously chocolate-colored creature waiting for you in a bowl! Just... maybe don't eat this one! @Fishingneko [item=chocolate noggle] [item=lovebirds dried tea] [item=lovebirds towel] [item=lovebirds spare tea] [item=lovebirds apron] DOOR TWO: With all your might, you give one last heave and get the door open just enough to peek around it and see what was causing the issue. It looks to be a large boulder blocking the way, but with a tired grumble, the rock starts to unfurl to reveal... a very groggy dragon! It looks to you with a sleepy gaze and, feeling bad, you decide to give it a nicer place to sleep. @Autumnfall123 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94383398][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/943834/94383398_350.png[/img][/url] DOOR THREE: Immediately upon opening the door, you hear the loudest, most painfully ear-bleeding shriek you've ever encountered. Just as you're about to slam the door shut to relieve your poor eardrums, the sound stops and you see a creature staring back at you! Upon sensing that you're not a threat, it lets you into the room that it was protecting, and you find... several chickens! Aww, it looks like the cockatrice was protecting its family. How sweet! @N1GHTW1NGSCP [item=cockatrice] [item=black chicken] [item=white chicken] [item=red chicken] [item=brown chicken]
DOOR ONE: You swipe the melted chocolate off on your pants and enter the room to find what looks to a darling little kitchen, supplies strewn about, and a suspiciously chocolate-colored creature waiting for you in a bowl! Just... maybe don't eat this one! @Fishingneko
Chocolate Noggle Lovebirds Dried Tea Lovebirds Towel Lovebirds Spare Tea Lovebirds Apron

DOOR TWO: With all your might, you give one last heave and get the door open just enough to peek around it and see what was causing the issue. It looks to be a large boulder blocking the way, but with a tired grumble, the rock starts to unfurl to reveal... a very groggy dragon! It looks to you with a sleepy gaze and, feeling bad, you decide to give it a nicer place to sleep. @Autumnfall123
94383398_350.png

DOOR THREE: Immediately upon opening the door, you hear the loudest, most painfully ear-bleeding shriek you've ever encountered. Just as you're about to slam the door shut to relieve your poor eardrums, the sound stops and you see a creature staring back at you! Upon sensing that you're not a threat, it lets you into the room that it was protecting, and you find... several chickens! Aww, it looks like the cockatrice was protecting its family. How sweet! @N1GHTW1NGSCP
Cockatrice Black Chicken White Chicken Red Chicken Brown Chicken
cd9e52d0a68b946dfff79aea46bc6309691f000d.png
The doors will be opened shortly! They're going to open the door to a more RP adventure-like one-on-one PM game (Just between me and the people who would like to participate) where you can gain more prizes.

Think Choose-your-own-adventure type games!
The doors will be opened shortly! They're going to open the door to a more RP adventure-like one-on-one PM game (Just between me and the people who would like to participate) where you can gain more prizes.

Think Choose-your-own-adventure type games!
DD-left-20240209193054.pngAbout-me-Lmid-20240209193045.pngWishlist-Rmid-20240209193036.pngSornieth Sagas
BzjAkuF.png
[center] [b]Door 1[/b] @TheNuggieKing [i] You see upon raising your head A rival, perhaps friend or foe - An adventure awaiting. The mourning calls of wayward crows, Their beady eyes a-glow... Why are you waiting?[/i] [item=Skin: Raptorik Bladedancer][item=Windcarve Bladedancer][item=Raptorik Bladedancer][item=Shattered Sword]x2 [item= Minor Health Potion]x25 Opening your eyes after that hit to the head was like staring the sun dead in the face. You wince involuntary and place a talon on your throbbing head. [I]"-ello? Heeeeeelllllooooooooo! Windgusts and fireballs, finally! Took you long enough!"[/I] Standing above you are an aggressive looking Raptorik bladedancer and a morbidly curious Windcarve bladedancer. It seems that the aggressive one is the one that awoke you. And you were having such a a nice coma too. [I]"Wow, you're alive! Dragons are a lot tougher than I thought, heh heh,"[/I] chirups the Windcarve bladedancer. [I]"You'll do quite nicely."[/I] [I]"We beat you fair and square in battle," squaks the first. "Noe it's time for you to help us - ESPECIALLY since you BROKE OUR SWORDS!!"[/I] [b][i]Will you join them on their adventure?[/i][/b] ----- [b]Door 2[/b] @CHAOSBITEZ [i]A curse upon your being A fellow missing, thought dead His life is in your hands. Your thoughts of fleeing Battle the bravery in your head. They beg you against leaving.[/i] [item=Skin: Somber Spirit][item=Somber Spirit][item=Otherworldly Aura][item=Longneck Medium] A sudden flash. A cry of terror. Something that feels like an explosion right in front of your face that wraps around your entire being. You knew that this graveyard was prone to unfriendly spirits, particularly during this moon, but to actually be attacked by one without provocation is out of the ordinary. While you are still recovering, a small pink spirit rushes up to you in the fashion of a stream, or a jet of magic. [I]"L-LARRY!! U-um, sorry to bother you, d-dragon! But a terrible warlock has cast a spell upon my friend, and his soul is now bound to your very flesh! Y-you:'ll wear him forever and I'll never get to see him again!!"[/I] It wailed, clearly in extreme distress and babling so hard that it was nearly unintelligible. [b][i]Will you help this Unearthly Spirit to save his friend... And your scales?[/i][/b] ----- [b]Door 3[/b] @o0Eggy0o [i]A beauty sleeps Among rivers of starlight His stunning form frozen. Yet close to hope his mind he keeps Deeper still the cold wind bites The purity of his soul has been chosen.[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/95203771][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=4555012&skin=54516&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/95203771][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/952038/95203771.png[/img][/url][item=Skin: Boreal Gales] You don't know which made you stop and save the poor, icy Plague hatchling. Perhaps you were of soft heart in that moment, or perhaps it's because your mind flashed with visions of what he would become. Whatever the reason, Fate has chosen you to be his guardian, and to raise him to be a hero. [b][i]Do you rise to the challenge?[/i][/b] [/center]
Door 1
@TheNuggieKing
You see upon raising your head
A rival, perhaps friend or foe -
An adventure awaiting.
The mourning calls of wayward crows,
Their beady eyes a-glow...
Why are you waiting?

Skin: Raptorik Bladedancer Windcarve Bladedancer Raptorik Bladedancer Shattered Sword x2 Minor Health Potion x25
Opening your eyes after that hit to the head was like staring the sun dead in the face. You wince involuntary and place a talon on your throbbing head.
"-ello? Heeeeeelllllooooooooo! Windgusts and fireballs, finally! Took you long enough!"
Standing above you are an aggressive looking Raptorik bladedancer and a morbidly curious Windcarve bladedancer. It seems that the aggressive one is the one that awoke you. And you were having such a a nice coma too.
"Wow, you're alive! Dragons are a lot tougher than I thought, heh heh," chirups the Windcarve bladedancer. "You'll do quite nicely."
"We beat you fair and square in battle," squaks the first. "Noe it's time for you to help us - ESPECIALLY since you BROKE OUR SWORDS!!"
Will you join them on their adventure?

Door 2
@CHAOSBITEZ
A curse upon your being
A fellow missing, thought dead
His life is in your hands.
Your thoughts of fleeing
Battle the bravery in your head.
They beg you against leaving.

Skin: Somber Spirit Somber Spirit Otherworldly Aura Longneck Medium
A sudden flash. A cry of terror. Something that feels like an explosion right in front of your face that wraps around your entire being. You knew that this graveyard was prone to unfriendly spirits, particularly during this moon, but to actually be attacked by one without provocation is out of the ordinary.
While you are still recovering, a small pink spirit rushes up to you in the fashion of a stream, or a jet of magic. "L-LARRY!! U-um, sorry to bother you, d-dragon! But a terrible warlock has cast a spell upon my friend, and his soul is now bound to your very flesh! Y-you:'ll wear him forever and I'll never get to see him again!!" It wailed, clearly in extreme distress and babling so hard that it was nearly unintelligible.
Will you help this Unearthly Spirit to save his friend... And your scales?

Door 3
@o0Eggy0o
A beauty sleeps
Among rivers of starlight
His stunning form frozen.
Yet close to hope his mind he keeps
Deeper still the cold wind bites
The purity of his soul has been chosen.

scry?sdid=4555012&skin=54516&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
95203771.png Skin: Boreal Gales
You don't know which made you stop and save the poor, icy Plague hatchling. Perhaps you were of soft heart in that moment, or perhaps it's because your mind flashed with visions of what he would become. Whatever the reason, Fate has chosen you to be his guardian, and to raise him to be a hero.
Do you rise to the challenge?
DD-left-20240209193054.pngAbout-me-Lmid-20240209193045.pngWishlist-Rmid-20240209193036.pngSornieth Sagas
BzjAkuF.png
@AutumnFall123 door two! it sounds interesting :0
@AutumnFall123 door two! it sounds interesting :0
MUYNhfy.png
hh5n4WA.png
bYt72YT.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
@AutumnFall123 Door 3
@AutumnFall123 Door 3
JuLj1bJ.gif
@AutumnFall123 door 1 then for me :]
@AutumnFall123 door 1 then for me :]
rafflesiggy.png
Gifts and reply will be sent out soon! Please give me until tonight to get them out :3
Gifts and reply will be sent out soon! Please give me until tonight to get them out :3
BzjAkuF.png
The primary colors bounced and sparkled on the glass-made doors.

Door 1: Orange
Red and yellow, making a warm orange glow.
Door 2: Green
Yellow and blue, making a beautiful sparkle.

Door 3: Purple
Blue and red, making a deep royal purple.
The primary colors bounced and sparkled on the glass-made doors.

Door 1: Orange
Red and yellow, making a warm orange glow.
Door 2: Green
Yellow and blue, making a beautiful sparkle.

Door 3: Purple
Blue and red, making a deep royal purple.
JuLj1bJ.gif
@o0Eggy0o Door 1 please!
@o0Eggy0o Door 1 please!
woWS5xE.png YMPbu9R.png
Pgv53XB.png
Sl91TZD.png
ytkEBod.png
UMevL3r.png
ExZ9JCk.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
UuKod4C.png
DaRKClX.png