Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins! (vers.2)
Um, how's everyone?
Um, how's everyone?

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
I'm good how are you
I'm good how are you
-Gray
YLXwg1.pngCnsgh1.pngfaSA51.pngz82S62.png7UBmu.gif5SY1A.gif(These wonderful beings need to be clicked in order to live)
http://ovipets.com/#!/?ref=5208026 another pet game that is really fun
I'm fine I guess, I'm hoping I'll be able to get the sprite from Roundsey, tho I probably shouldn't put my hopes too high.
I'm fine I guess, I'm hoping I'll be able to get the sprite from Roundsey, tho I probably shouldn't put my hopes too high.

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
Unrelated but, does anyone actually buy gems? Like, for irl money?
Unrelated but, does anyone actually buy gems? Like, for irl money?

GY8SaZl.png
[quote]Um, how's everyone?[/quote] I'm good! Thanks for asking. Me and my friend are doing school stuff and games. : )
Quote:
Um, how's everyone?

I'm good! Thanks for asking. Me and my friend are doing school stuff and games. : )
Yo, i'm just a dude existing in the void,
the voice that yells back when you yell into the void
[quote name="BigSisterMoon" date="2021-10-14 07:03:07" ] Um, how's everyone? [/quote] I'm great
BigSisterMoon wrote on 2021-10-14 07:03:07:
Um, how's everyone?
I'm great

3886c26f.gif
[quote name="BigSisterMoon" date="2021-10-14 07:09:41" ] I'm fine I guess, I'm hoping I'll be able to get the sprite from Roundsey, tho I probably shouldn't put my hopes too high. [/quote] same i just dont know how many tickets to buy
BigSisterMoon wrote on 2021-10-14 07:09:41:
same i just dont know how many tickets to buy
Plague Sprite is my dream fam :<

GY8SaZl.png
[quote name="BigSisterMoon" date="2021-10-14 08:39:43" ] Plague Sprite is my dream fam :< [/quote] i just want the money
BigSisterMoon wrote on 2021-10-14 08:39:43:
i just want the money
For?
For?

GY8SaZl.png