Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins! (vers.2)
bump
bump
[quote name="BigSisterMoon" date="2021-10-14 08:44:29" ] For? [/quote] like stuff
BigSisterMoon wrote on 2021-10-14 08:44:29:
For?
like stuff
Not very specific..
Not very specific..

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
[quote name="BigSisterMoon" date="2021-10-14 08:46:23" ] Not very specific.. [/quote] just more apparel for my dragon
BigSisterMoon wrote on 2021-10-14 08:46:23:
Not very specific..
just more apparel for my dragon
I'd recommend putting all your tickets for a light sprite raffle honestly, they go for a LOT and are highly desired too!
Tho, If there will be a raffle with one people will prob put as much tickets are possible so eh.
I'd recommend putting all your tickets for a light sprite raffle honestly, they go for a LOT and are highly desired too!
Tho, If there will be a raffle with one people will prob put as much tickets are possible so eh.

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
High risk and even higher reward.
High risk and even higher reward.

GY8SaZl.png
And ofc, plague sprites are just 6kg, far from most desirable and one of the cheaper sprites. I am totally not trying to get you not to buy tickets because it is literally my dream item and I'd literally do anything for one. Mhm, totally.
And ofc, plague sprites are just 6kg, far from most desirable and one of the cheaper sprites. I am totally not trying to get you not to buy tickets because it is literally my dream item and I'd literally do anything for one. Mhm, totally.

GY8SaZl.png
new dragon :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58605430][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/586055/58605430_350.png[/img][/url]
new dragon :D
58605430_350.png
Good for you...
Good for you...

GY8SaZl.png
[quote name="BigSisterMoon" date="2021-10-14 08:54:40" ] And ofc, plague sprites are just 6kg, far from most desirable and one of the cheaper sprites. I am totally not trying to get you not to buy tickets because it is literally my dream item and I'd literally do anything for one. Mhm, totally. [/quote] I already spent like 100kt on tickets so
BigSisterMoon wrote on 2021-10-14 08:54:40:
I already spent like 100kt on tickets so