Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins! (vers.2)
lol
lol

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
Unrelated, but I don't get people who say they're "Dreamsexual".
Be whatever you want to be, but I just don't understand that.
What does it even mean? That you're only attracted to the minecraft youtuber and nobody else ever?
What does it even mean? That you're only attracted to the minecraft youtuber and nobody else ever?

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
Quote:

Idk, I haven't even heard of it till now?(I liked your dream pun)
Quote:

Yo, i'm just a dude existing in the void,
the voice that yells back when you yell into the void
[quote name="Starflight19" date="2021-10-14 05:49:52" ] Quote: Unrelated, but I don't get people who say they're "Dreamsexual". Be whatever you want to be, but I just don't understand that. What does it even mean? That you're only attracted to the minecraft youtuber and nobody else ever? Idk, I haven't even heard of it till now?(I liked your dream pun) [/quote] The urban dictionary states "Someone so desperate to get into the lgbtq+ community that they use their favorite youtuber and turn them into a sexuality."
Starflight19 wrote on 2021-10-14 05:49:52:
Quote:

The urban dictionary states
"Someone so desperate to get into the lgbtq+ community that they use their favorite youtuber and turn them into a sexuality."

GY8SaZl.png
Is there a forum where I can pay someone to write lore for me?
[quote name="Darku" date="2021-10-14 06:04:34" ] Is there a forum where I can pay someone to write lore for me? [/quote] There are actually quite a few! I'd recommend looking in Creative Corner!
Darku wrote on 2021-10-14 06:04:34:
There are actually quite a few! I'd recommend looking in Creative Corner!

GY8SaZl.png
About to nail a fanfic to the Church doors like I'm Martin Luther/j
About to nail a fanfic to the Church doors like I'm Martin Luther/j
giphy.gif
Ollie he/him FR +3
Hatchery - Temporarily Closed
Wishlist
Naib Fandragon my beloved
*Peeks in.*
*Peeks in.*
w3Yexmm.gif
[quote name="LordoftheRing" date="2021-10-14 06:09:44" ] *Peeks in.* [/quote] Hello..
LordoftheRing wrote on 2021-10-14 06:09:44:
*Peeks in.*
Hello..

GY8SaZl.png
[quote name="BigSisterMoon" date="2021-10-14 05:47:59" ] Unrelated, but I don't get people who say they're "Dreamsexual". Be whatever you want to be, but I just don't understand that. What does it even mean? That you're only attracted to the minecraft youtuber and nobody else ever? [/quote] It means your attracted to dream/dream smp members which I don't respect and never will:/
BigSisterMoon wrote on 2021-10-14 05:47:59:
It means your attracted to dream/dream smp members which I don't respect and never will:/

3886c26f.gif