i have the hotline miami 2 ost stuck in my head ;-;
i have the hotline miami 2 ost stuck in my head ;-;

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
[quote name="reptilesnacks" date="2021-01-12 12:06:11" ] [quote name="GlitchedGacha" date="2021-01-12 11:53:53" ] reeeeeee im reading wikipedia now about a video game I have never heard of ;-; [/quote] if this is pathologic [url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JsNm2YLrk30]theres a two hour video essay[/url] its quite entertaining and... barely covers anything, actually [/quote] oof
reptilesnacks wrote on 2021-01-12 12:06:11:
GlitchedGacha wrote on 2021-01-12 11:53:53:
reeeeeee

im reading wikipedia now about a video game I have never heard of ;-;
if this is pathologic
theres a two hour video essay
its quite entertaining
and... barely covers anything, actually
oof
(My adoption center) I love to draw dragons!
My art shopand dress them]
it covers more than the wikipedia article though
i just skimmed that and it is.... not very detailed
it covers more than the wikipedia article though
i just skimmed that and it is.... not very detailed

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
Hey, uh so sorry for not announcing this earlier, but I suffer from severe depression and, it’s awful. I... can’t do it any longer, so I’ve decided to commit suicide. By the time I finish posting this, ive already stabbed myself. You cant stop me. So.. I guess this is goodbye, see ya’ll suckers in the afterlife

Love you all with all my heart.

gg.
Hey, uh so sorry for not announcing this earlier, but I suffer from severe depression and, it’s awful. I... can’t do it any longer, so I’ve decided to commit suicide. By the time I finish posting this, ive already stabbed myself. You cant stop me. So.. I guess this is goodbye, see ya’ll suckers in the afterlife

Love you all with all my heart.

gg.
I’m back from my hiatus!JINQ0.gif
WHAT NO WHAT THE **** DUDE
WHAT NO WHAT THE **** DUDE

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
8hoiuwu
8hoiuwu
ipnEeR0.png She/It
Wishlist ^^
Art Shop
Hatchery
• +3h FR time
Hydreigon-NB.gif
I REALLY HOPE THATS A JOKE

please
I REALLY HOPE THATS A JOKE

please

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
michael x ennard is, quite possibly, the absolute worst ship in all of fnaf.

first of all! ennard is one of like the main actual antagonists (i say actual antagonist bc there are quite a few antagonists that aren't actually evil) and is insane. they're a bunch of innards (it's in the name!!) from a bunch of already murderous robots, the combining only makes it worse. they wouldn't be in the correct mental state to manage a relationship even if everything else was perfect, let alone in the actual canon circumstances.

second! ennard killed michael!!! i feel like. absolutely everyone just ignores that or michael forgives ennard blah blah BLAH NO THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT. ennard literally only sees michael as a tool to use to escape to the surface, does not hold any feelings for him and mike wouldn't reciprocate them anyway. michael canonically very much holds grudges and is very rage filled and tbh probably has ptsd. he baby.

third! even IF ennard was all nice and sorry abt it and even IF michael forgave him, mike's goal is to free the robots to lure them to the trap pizzaria and kill them with henry. he's ready to die, he has been since before sister location. he's gotta carry out the plan to destroy all the animatronics for good, and that means not getting into a relationship with one of the robots he needs to kill.

fourth! this one doesn't really count bc it's literally just me screaming. how dare they deprive this perfectly good trauma boy of good content!! why does the entire fandom have to ship everything and everyone!! michael deserves better!! much much better than that murderous pile of robotic spaghetti

ok sorry, just needed to get that out.
michael x ennard is, quite possibly, the absolute worst ship in all of fnaf.

first of all! ennard is one of like the main actual antagonists (i say actual antagonist bc there are quite a few antagonists that aren't actually evil) and is insane. they're a bunch of innards (it's in the name!!) from a bunch of already murderous robots, the combining only makes it worse. they wouldn't be in the correct mental state to manage a relationship even if everything else was perfect, let alone in the actual canon circumstances.

second! ennard killed michael!!! i feel like. absolutely everyone just ignores that or michael forgives ennard blah blah BLAH NO THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT. ennard literally only sees michael as a tool to use to escape to the surface, does not hold any feelings for him and mike wouldn't reciprocate them anyway. michael canonically very much holds grudges and is very rage filled and tbh probably has ptsd. he baby.

third! even IF ennard was all nice and sorry abt it and even IF michael forgave him, mike's goal is to free the robots to lure them to the trap pizzaria and kill them with henry. he's ready to die, he has been since before sister location. he's gotta carry out the plan to destroy all the animatronics for good, and that means not getting into a relationship with one of the robots he needs to kill.

fourth! this one doesn't really count bc it's literally just me screaming. how dare they deprive this perfectly good trauma boy of good content!! why does the entire fandom have to ship everything and everyone!! michael deserves better!! much much better than that murderous pile of robotic spaghetti

ok sorry, just needed to get that out.
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
I second the statement above me
I second the statement above me
russianoreo_1.gif
Fronter(s): Vicky
About our system!
My art shop!
brokenankles_2.gifspinnyidle_1.gif