Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins! (vers.2)
also she checked this thread yesterday

I am so confused rn ;-;
also she checked this thread yesterday

I am so confused rn ;-;
(My adoption center) I love to draw dragons!
My art shopand dress them]
yeah
yeah
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
im so confused
im so confused
[quote name="psychae" date="2021-01-12 11:55:38" ] [quote name="C00lSkeleton95" date="2021-01-12 11:51:11" ] so, eh MPD/DID is such a blast /partially sarcastic but it's especially funny since us fools over here have both Luigi and Mr. L and eh well Luigi speaks in Charles Martinet's voice- since y'know, he does the voices for Luigi in-game and our Luigi specifically hails from the LM games But Mr. L talks in Tony Rosato's voice and it's just really funny to hear them have a conversation because it's literally just two Luigis arguing with each other Luigi will occasionally snap into Tony's voice depending on the topic so one minute he'll sound like a 5-year-old child /lh and the next he'll sound like a 40-year-old full grown man and it makes me want to scream also. I'm just gonna say now before she notices but Tippi is borderline annoying- she's also here, the ripoff Navi- and uh. yea. sorry in advance if you guys ever have to deal with her lmaO eh. that's all for now [/quote] ok now i REALLY want to play it that sounds.. so good except for tippi never liked navi or even just that type of character just... annoying. and also excuse me for my absolute lack of knowledge but mr l is like?? evil luigi right?? [/quote] you s h o u l d Tippi's just super sassy and is an absolute a-hole to Luigi lmao it's alright, yes Mr. L is a brainwashed Luigi who's supposed to be a villain but our Mr. L had the world's largest cathartic experience so he sucks less lmoa
psychae wrote on 2021-01-12 11:55:38:
C00lSkeleton95 wrote on 2021-01-12 11:51:11:
so, eh
MPD/DID is such a blast /partially sarcastic
but it's especially funny
since us fools over here have both Luigi and Mr. L
and eh
well Luigi speaks in Charles Martinet's voice- since y'know, he does the voices for Luigi in-game and our Luigi specifically hails from the LM games
But Mr. L talks in Tony Rosato's voice
and it's just
really funny to hear them have a conversation because it's literally just two Luigis arguing with each other
Luigi will occasionally snap into Tony's voice depending on the topic so one minute he'll sound like a 5-year-old child /lh and the next he'll sound like a 40-year-old full grown man and it makes me want to scream
also. I'm just gonna say now before she notices
but Tippi is borderline annoying- she's also here, the ripoff Navi- and uh. yea. sorry in advance if you guys ever have to deal with her lmaO
eh. that's all for now
ok now i REALLY want to play it
that sounds.. so good
except for tippi
never liked navi or even just that type of character
just... annoying.
and also excuse me for my absolute lack of knowledge but mr l is like?? evil luigi right??
you s h o u l d
Tippi's just super sassy and is an absolute a-hole to Luigi
lmao it's alright, yes Mr. L is a brainwashed Luigi who's supposed to be a villain
but our Mr. L had the world's largest cathartic experience so he sucks less lmoa
russianoreo_1.gif
Fronter(s): Vicky
About our system!
My art shop!
brokenankles_2.gifspinnyidle_1.gif
[quote name="GlitchedGacha" date="2021-01-12 11:59:11" ] im so confused [/quote] i mean they weren't banned, just inactive :)
GlitchedGacha wrote on 2021-01-12 11:59:11:
im so confused
i mean they weren't banned, just inactive :)
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
[quote name="BapeTheFish" date="2021-01-12 12:00:17" ] [quote name="GlitchedGacha" date="2021-01-12 11:59:11" ] im so confused [/quote] i mean they weren't banned, just inactive :) [/quote] I thought they were a dead account (I dont mean to be mean doe-)
BapeTheFish wrote on 2021-01-12 12:00:17:
GlitchedGacha wrote on 2021-01-12 11:59:11:
im so confused
i mean they weren't banned, just inactive :)
I thought they were a dead account

(I dont mean to be mean doe-)
honestly I may just yeet Mr. L out because I could not be more bored
honestly I may just yeet Mr. L out because I could not be more bored
russianoreo_1.gif
About our system!
My art shop!
[quote name="GlitchedGacha" date="2021-01-12 11:53:53" ] reeeeeee im reading wikipedia now about a video game I have never heard of ;-; [/quote] if this is pathologic [url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JsNm2YLrk30]theres a two hour video essay[/url] its quite entertaining and... barely covers anything, actually
GlitchedGacha wrote on 2021-01-12 11:53:53:
reeeeeee

im reading wikipedia now about a video game I have never heard of ;-;
if this is pathologic
theres a two hour video essay
its quite entertaining
and... barely covers anything, actually

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
alright time for my rant
gotta keep it quiet otherwise the fangirls and the shippers are gonna come after me
alright time for my rant
gotta keep it quiet otherwise the fangirls and the shippers are gonna come after me
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
Man I love the SPM soundtrack so much [emoji=blue mushroom size=1] [emoji=music notes size=1]
Man I love the SPM soundtrack so much
russianoreo_1.gif
About our system!
My art shop!