Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Historical Mafia 4 | Signups (Subs!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@kirkfan2255

been awhile since I've played a game but I still remember playing Roosevelt first game, haha. This sounds fun so I'd like to join
@kirkfan2255

been awhile since I've played a game but I still remember playing Roosevelt first game, haha. This sounds fun so I'd like to join
Rbf96Oh.gif3e94Gpa.pngtMGni6J.pngRbf96Oh.gif
@kirkfan2255 yo may I signup?
@kirkfan2255 yo may I signup?

He/him | FRT+1 x
@kirkfan2255

Sub
@kirkfan2255

Sub
uCR5SCW.png
@Kirkfan2255
Confirm as other half of hydra with @Arelia <33
@Kirkfan2255
Confirm as other half of hydra with @Arelia <33
jghAv2V.png
I'm not able to update front page right now but I see y'all I'll be able to update in about 45 mins or an hour
I'm not able to update front page right now but I see y'all I'll be able to update in about 45 mins or an hour
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
@kirkfan2255
Confirm hydra with @Tanglefire and hydra name.
@kirkfan2255
Confirm hydra with @Tanglefire and hydra name.
122cdhe.png
@kirkfan2255
What the heck? After last time I can't pass this up. Count me in :)
@kirkfan2255
What the heck? After last time I can't pass this up. Count me in :)
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@kirkfan2255

If there's still spots, sign me up!
@kirkfan2255

If there's still spots, sign me up!
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
Updated to here. Signups are now open to 25, with 3 slots remaining and unlimited substitute slots. No more hydras may enter the game.

@Shadowlugia711
There are no more hydra slots available. Since you will be sporadic for the first full day of play, might I suggest being a sub instead? The final decision is, of course, up to you :)
Updated to here. Signups are now open to 25, with 3 slots remaining and unlimited substitute slots. No more hydras may enter the game.

@Shadowlugia711
There are no more hydra slots available. Since you will be sporadic for the first full day of play, might I suggest being a sub instead? The final decision is, of course, up to you :)
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
If your name is on the front page, you are welcome to send your role picks anytime! I will be starting to design roles within the next couple days, especially with the way the game has been filled so far.
If your name is on the front page, you are welcome to send your role picks anytime! I will be starting to design roles within the next couple days, especially with the way the game has been filled so far.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9