Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers Among Us V.1 (Accepting)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Dog name: Faith
Breed: Corgi
Short Description: Faith is the light in the darkness of this unsafe and terrifying world. She is very forgiving and kind, and is always willing to help those in need. She is rather timid and extremely afraid of death, often losing control of her senses when confronted with such a subject.

This is my first time playing, so forgive me for any mistakes :>
(my keyboard is broken and I'm stuck with an on-screen keyboard for now, do excuse me for any typos as well :>)
Dog name: Faith
Breed: Corgi
Short Description: Faith is the light in the darkness of this unsafe and terrifying world. She is very forgiving and kind, and is always willing to help those in need. She is rather timid and extremely afraid of death, often losing control of her senses when confronted with such a subject.

This is my first time playing, so forgive me for any mistakes :>
(my keyboard is broken and I'm stuck with an on-screen keyboard for now, do excuse me for any typos as well :>)
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wildclaw/Pearlcatcher collector
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
Name : Cinder
Breed : Vizsla
Short Description : Cinder is a calm one, but can be aggressive if a dog is breaking the rules. She is rather silent when patrolling. She has been a patrol dog for quite a long time and usually knows what to do when someone's in trouble.
Name : Cinder
Breed : Vizsla
Short Description : Cinder is a calm one, but can be aggressive if a dog is breaking the rules. She is rather silent when patrolling. She has been a patrol dog for quite a long time and usually knows what to do when someone's in trouble.
boom_more_dragon_by_fluffster_fluffy-dbzedso.png
@GoddessOfCarries @TruthShifter.

Accepted and added!
@GoddessOfCarries @TruthShifter.

Accepted and added!
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Hey, just to confirm. If I'm killed in a round then I won't be able to RP but I would still be able to vote for an exile right?
Hey, just to confirm. If I'm killed in a round then I won't be able to RP but I would still be able to vote for an exile right?
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wildclaw/Pearlcatcher collector
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
[quote name="GoddessOfCarries" date=2017-11-29 06:49:47] Hey, just to confirm. If I'm killed in a round then I won't be able to RP but I would still be able to vote for an exile right? [/quote] Yes. However, you can only vote in the round you were killed in. The next time the killer makes a kill, you won’t be able to vote. This was made to give the killed players a chance to voice their opinion. @GoddessOfCarries
GoddessOfCarries wrote on 2017-11-29:
Yes. However, you can only vote in the round you were killed in. The next time the killer makes a kill, you won’t be able to vote. This was made to give the killed players a chance to voice their opinion. @GoddessOfCarries
@Starwindrider
Name : Willow
Breed : King Charles Spaniel
Short Description : Willow is shy, and will usually stay back if there is a confrontation or if one of the pack members gets killed. However, she won't hesitate to share her opinions on the subject, and decide on who she believes is behind everything.
@Starwindrider
Name : Willow
Breed : King Charles Spaniel
Short Description : Willow is shy, and will usually stay back if there is a confrontation or if one of the pack members gets killed. However, she won't hesitate to share her opinions on the subject, and decide on who she believes is behind everything.
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
Dogname: Canyon
Breed: Tibetan Mastiff
Short Description: If he thinks action is necessary, even if there are dangerous risks, he'll take those risks and head forward. If he's set on something, he doesn't let it go. If he ever need to postpone something or do it later, he'll finish whatever he needs to first and then go straight back to that subject. He does hold grudges, and first impressions are extremely important with him. He also seems to have a good sense of who's good and who's bad, but everybody makes mistakes sometimes.
Dogname: Canyon
Breed: Tibetan Mastiff
Short Description: If he thinks action is necessary, even if there are dangerous risks, he'll take those risks and head forward. If he's set on something, he doesn't let it go. If he ever need to postpone something or do it later, he'll finish whatever he needs to first and then go straight back to that subject. He does hold grudges, and first impressions are extremely important with him. He also seems to have a good sense of who's good and who's bad, but everybody makes mistakes sometimes.
generations_by_zemellow-dcf4813.png
@Anny I'm also playing. So is @Skymonkey Aizen is the one standing. [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/92f9/f/2009/261/b/9/german_shepherd_dogs_by_seanica.jpg[/img]
@Anny I'm also playing. So is @Skymonkey

Aizen is the one standing.
german_shepherd_dogs_by_seanica.jpg
12135sg.png2en92mo.png
aab0h1.pngigz48n.png
I have made a discussion thread for chatting and art and related topics. I've pinged all cureent players of round 3. Tell me if I missed you out!!
I have made a discussion thread for chatting and art and related topics. I've pinged all cureent players of round 3. Tell me if I missed you out!!
@Starwindrider

I don't recall getting a ping, if you could ping again that would be great!
@Starwindrider

I don't recall getting a ping, if you could ping again that would be great!
generations_by_zemellow-dcf4813.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19