Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | League of Heroic-Ameteuric Ameteurs
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26
@Tanzz

No problem!^^
@Tanzz

No problem!^^
xPlkKnY.png
You can also make it so that your dragons (if you added multiple dragons) know each other. It doesn't necessarily have to be all of them meeting for the first time :)

Earth! The only one left! AAAHHH!!!!
You can also make it so that your dragons (if you added multiple dragons) know each other. It doesn't necessarily have to be all of them meeting for the first time :)

Earth! The only one left! AAAHHH!!!!
@ChristineDaae I get the feeling she and Tatiana are going to be having little (not physical - Tatiana prefers talk as a first resort) fights for leadership :D Excited to see how this goes.
@ChristineDaae I get the feeling she and Tatiana are going to be having little (not physical - Tatiana prefers talk as a first resort) fights for leadership :D Excited to see how this goes.
@Tanzz

Me too! :D

Kira is very pushy, and could be a know-it-all at times; drama will defiantly happen! XD
@Tanzz

Me too! :D

Kira is very pushy, and could be a know-it-all at times; drama will defiantly happen! XD
xPlkKnY.png
I WOULD add another dragon just to get this started early, but I don't have and Earth dragon. So please join!!!!

Edit: Plus I also want many different people/dragons joining.
I WOULD add another dragon just to get this started early, but I don't have and Earth dragon. So please join!!!!

Edit: Plus I also want many different people/dragons joining.
My Recent History is full of "League of Heroic-Ameteuric Ameteurs". Please JOIN!!!!
My Recent History is full of "League of Heroic-Ameteuric Ameteurs". Please JOIN!!!!
@Tanzz

I have an Earth dragon; want me to join again?

:)
@Tanzz

I have an Earth dragon; want me to join again?

:)
xPlkKnY.png
@ChristineDaae

If you want ;) :DDD
@ChristineDaae

If you want ;) :DDD
I Need Somebody to JOIN!!!

(or someone to add another dragon)
I Need Somebody to JOIN!!!

(or someone to add another dragon)
Do any of you know Led Zeppelin, Fleetwood Mac, Bon Jovi, Billy Joel, Heart, Guns 'n' Roses, or Queen?
Do any of you know Led Zeppelin, Fleetwood Mac, Bon Jovi, Billy Joel, Heart, Guns 'n' Roses, or Queen?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26