Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | League of Heroic-Ameteuric Ameteurs
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@Tanzz

~~~

"Ow! Your'e sitting on my tail!" cries Kira. "S-sorry," says Milan. The cage was small and cramped. It was very awkward between them. "They said they were going to make us sacrifices?" said Milan. "I hope not." replied Kira. "We've got to get out of here," Milan says, fiddling with the cage's door. Kira looks down at her time-turner's sandglass. Maybe... it would help?

~~~
@Tanzz

~~~

"Ow! Your'e sitting on my tail!" cries Kira. "S-sorry," says Milan. The cage was small and cramped. It was very awkward between them. "They said they were going to make us sacrifices?" said Milan. "I hope not." replied Kira. "We've got to get out of here," Milan says, fiddling with the cage's door. Kira looks down at her time-turner's sandglass. Maybe... it would help?

~~~
xPlkKnY.png
@Fil @Delcoreina @Glacora @ChristineDaae (Moving forwards!)

Late-ish Afternoon:

"They either hate us, or they just don't understand Japanese," Metaphor said. "What kind of ninjas don't understand Japanese?"

"I hope Kira and Milan are okay," Christine said, shivering. "Didn't we need all eleven of us to complete the quest?"

"Yes, that is true," Dew muttered, eyeing the cage. She suddenly closed her eyes. "I need to concentrate for a moment. Go on."

They'd taken Nadie's glasses away, too, so that she was once again blind. Fortunately, the prison cell was pretty dark, so her eyesight wouldn't get harmed.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Yes, you should.

Kira was surprised to hear Dew's voice in her head. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw one ninja suddenly get dragged away. She looked up, but paid the ninja no heed. She thought she saw something gold dart away, but it must be a trick of the eye. She grabbed Milan's arm, and the golden spiral seemed surprised by it. He looked away, blushing slightly.

"I know a way we can get out of here," Kira told him. "We won't be sacrifices for that Shadesdaughter. Not tonight!"

"R-Really?" Milan seemed unusually jumpy and nervous.

"Duh!" She pulled the time-turner's necklace from around her neck. "Touch the chain. This will help us go back in time."

Milan stared at her, aghast. "Why didn't you tell me before!?" he exclaimed.

"Hush!" They heard footsteps in the distance, and they heard voices far off. "Get the altar ready," they said. Kira started spinning her time-turner's sandglass. "We've gotta get out of here, and quick!" She turned it once, and suddenly they were in the cell, except there were no voices, and the cell door was open slightly.

"C'mon!" she urged, shoving Milan out the door. "Get the move on! We don't wanna get caught!"

Milan suddenly gave a yelp and dragged Kira behind a pillar. They hid there for a moment, and they heard a clamor of voices.

"AAAHHH!!! Let us go!" one of the eleven screamed. Milan gasped.

"It's me from the past!" he said under his breath. "Wow!"

"Sshh!!! Don't let any of them see you until we've traveled back in time!" Kira muttered. They spot a cell on the far end, and the other of the eleven + Dew were shoved into it. They watched as the Kira and Milan of 30 minutes ago were led to the cell nearby them and locked inside.

"Ouch! You're sitting on my tail!" the past Kira yelped. Kira suddenly feels her tail ache a little. Milan grins sheepishly as the past two of them started to speak in hushed voices.

"We've gotta take him out," he said, gesturing at the ninja.

"All right. You make a distraction, and I'll get him," Kira said.

"Er... Are you--"

"Take my hat! Now, go!" She shoved him out. The ninja spotted Milan, and his eyes widened. Before he could say anything, however, Kira snuck up on him and pulled him into the corner. Milan darted away as past Kira looked up. Kira smacked the ninja over the head with her sandglass, and he blacked out. She grabbed his keys. "C'mon. Let's get the others." They snuck pass their past selves, who were getting ready to go. They reached the other cell just as their past selves disappeared. The ninja there spotted them, and this time he was ready.

"Uh-oh!" Milan mumbled. A large, purple talon grabbed the ninja by the neck through the gap of the bars. Theraviel started shaking the ninja furiously, and then banged his head against the wall. The ninja slumped, unconscious.

"How'd you--"

"Let's go! I'll explain later!" Kira exclaimed just as Milan yelled, "She can time travel!!!" Kira scowled at him, and he blushed. "I'll explain later," she repeated, freeing the others. The eleven were about to leave, when they noticed that Dew wasn't with them...

__________________________________________________________________________________

(Hint: Go look for Dew. I'll post more tmr! Kind of in a hurry rn :D )
@Fil @Delcoreina @Glacora @ChristineDaae (Moving forwards!)

Late-ish Afternoon:

"They either hate us, or they just don't understand Japanese," Metaphor said. "What kind of ninjas don't understand Japanese?"

"I hope Kira and Milan are okay," Christine said, shivering. "Didn't we need all eleven of us to complete the quest?"

"Yes, that is true," Dew muttered, eyeing the cage. She suddenly closed her eyes. "I need to concentrate for a moment. Go on."

They'd taken Nadie's glasses away, too, so that she was once again blind. Fortunately, the prison cell was pretty dark, so her eyesight wouldn't get harmed.

Yes, you should.

Kira was surprised to hear Dew's voice in her head. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw one ninja suddenly get dragged away. She looked up, but paid the ninja no heed. She thought she saw something gold dart away, but it must be a trick of the eye. She grabbed Milan's arm, and the golden spiral seemed surprised by it. He looked away, blushing slightly.

"I know a way we can get out of here," Kira told him. "We won't be sacrifices for that Shadesdaughter. Not tonight!"

"R-Really?" Milan seemed unusually jumpy and nervous.

"Duh!" She pulled the time-turner's necklace from around her neck. "Touch the chain. This will help us go back in time."

Milan stared at her, aghast. "Why didn't you tell me before!?" he exclaimed.

"Hush!" They heard footsteps in the distance, and they heard voices far off. "Get the altar ready," they said. Kira started spinning her time-turner's sandglass. "We've gotta get out of here, and quick!" She turned it once, and suddenly they were in the cell, except there were no voices, and the cell door was open slightly.

"C'mon!" she urged, shoving Milan out the door. "Get the move on! We don't wanna get caught!"

Milan suddenly gave a yelp and dragged Kira behind a pillar. They hid there for a moment, and they heard a clamor of voices.

"AAAHHH!!! Let us go!" one of the eleven screamed. Milan gasped.

"It's me from the past!" he said under his breath. "Wow!"

"Sshh!!! Don't let any of them see you until we've traveled back in time!" Kira muttered. They spot a cell on the far end, and the other of the eleven + Dew were shoved into it. They watched as the Kira and Milan of 30 minutes ago were led to the cell nearby them and locked inside.

"Ouch! You're sitting on my tail!" the past Kira yelped. Kira suddenly feels her tail ache a little. Milan grins sheepishly as the past two of them started to speak in hushed voices.

"We've gotta take him out," he said, gesturing at the ninja.

"All right. You make a distraction, and I'll get him," Kira said.

"Er... Are you--"

"Take my hat! Now, go!" She shoved him out. The ninja spotted Milan, and his eyes widened. Before he could say anything, however, Kira snuck up on him and pulled him into the corner. Milan darted away as past Kira looked up. Kira smacked the ninja over the head with her sandglass, and he blacked out. She grabbed his keys. "C'mon. Let's get the others." They snuck pass their past selves, who were getting ready to go. They reached the other cell just as their past selves disappeared. The ninja there spotted them, and this time he was ready.

"Uh-oh!" Milan mumbled. A large, purple talon grabbed the ninja by the neck through the gap of the bars. Theraviel started shaking the ninja furiously, and then banged his head against the wall. The ninja slumped, unconscious.

"How'd you--"

"Let's go! I'll explain later!" Kira exclaimed just as Milan yelled, "She can time travel!!!" Kira scowled at him, and he blushed. "I'll explain later," she repeated, freeing the others. The eleven were about to leave, when they noticed that Dew wasn't with them...

(Hint: Go look for Dew. I'll post more tmr! Kind of in a hurry rn :D )
@Fil @Delcoreina @Glacora @ChristineDaae

"What? Where's Dew?" Vadrywen asked, glancing around. "Maybe she's wandered off somewhere? To je zlá správa!"

"Please, try not to switch languages again, Vadrywen," Jewelen murmured.

"Oh, okay. Binu--I mean sorry--sometimes I can't control it," Vadrywen replied. "Happens a lot when I'm aifkanbal--I mean nervous."

Jewelen turned to Kira. "You're a time turner? We have a dragon who can manipulate time, too. Except he doesn't do it much. Might throw off the balance of the space-time continuum."

"Dew!" Tatiana called. Her voice echoed throughout the vast room. "Deee-eeee-eee-wwww!"

Theraviel immediately got the notion that Dew had betrayed them. He dismissed it. If everyone trusts her, maybe I should, too, he thought.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Moving forward in a moment!

"What? Where's Dew?" Vadrywen asked, glancing around. "Maybe she's wandered off somewhere? To je zlá správa!"

"Please, try not to switch languages again, Vadrywen," Jewelen murmured.

"Oh, okay. Binu--I mean sorry--sometimes I can't control it," Vadrywen replied. "Happens a lot when I'm aifkanbal--I mean nervous."

Jewelen turned to Kira. "You're a time turner? We have a dragon who can manipulate time, too. Except he doesn't do it much. Might throw off the balance of the space-time continuum."

"Dew!" Tatiana called. Her voice echoed throughout the vast room. "Deee-eeee-eee-wwww!"

Theraviel immediately got the notion that Dew had betrayed them. He dismissed it. If everyone trusts her, maybe I should, too, he thought.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Moving forward in a moment!
@Fil @Delcoreina @Glacora @ChristineDaae (Forwards!!!!)

Getting Later Into the Afternoon:

The eleven make their way around the desolate, dreary hall. Everything was made from a super dark green stone, and the corridors were lit by dim torches of green flames. The place had an eerie feel to it... like they were about to be snuck up upon by a dragon-eating venomous spider. Which might just happen...

"I wanna get outta here," Vadrywen said, shivering. "Someone please tell me I'm dreaming..."

"You're dreaming," Metaphor told her.

"Thanks. That helped." Vadrywen pinched herself. "Nope. Maybe I'm NOT dreaming."

"Hush," Kira said. The eleven beat up any ninja they found. Surprisingly, and pretty dumbly, the ninjas hung out alone. At some point, the eleven make it to a storage room, where are their items are.

"Finally!" Tatiana said. "Well, they didn't take anything from me. So, just go ahead and get your stuff."

They retrieved what they'd lost, though sadly Nadie's enchanted glasses no longer worked. "Don't worry. I'll see if I can make you another pair," Jewelen said comfortingly. They continued on, and at some point they reached an altar room. Some gates shut behind them, and the room was filled with ninja dragons.

"There's no way to fight out of this hoard now," Alex squeaked.

"WE'RE DOOMED!!!" Milan wailed, throwing his hands in the air.

"I-Indeed you are. Hehehehehe..." A hunch-backed ninja at the altar, holding a kris knife. It's point gleamed, and was honed to a dangerous edge.

"The knife's cursed with a thousand curses!" Tatiana said. "It's bound to be fatal."

"My n-n-ninja brethren, g-get 'em!"

"He's got a serious stuttering problem," Tatiana remarked as all the ninjas rushed at them in unison. "Here comes a crowd of psychotic, enraged creepy dudes!"

They got ready to fight (though they all knew that it was futile, for they were outnumbered and the ninjas had gotten competent for diegesis reasons). Suddenly, Dew leaped out of nowhere, holding a two-headed spear and spinning it adeptly in circles. The ninjas advanced, and Dew single-handedly fought through many of them.

"Dew! You're here!" Jewelen exclaimed.

"Yes. Sorry it took me so long to get to you." After a moment, her spear was knocked out of her talon and dematerialized in midair. "Ah. It'll take to long to retrieve my weapon."

"We're doomed," Vadrywen said.

"Keep your spirits up yet!" Christine said.

"YES!!!" the bent ninja roared. "I n-need two sssssacrifices. One m-male and one fffffemale. Hurry up, n-n-now!" He cackled maniacally.

"We're not giving anyone in!" Rapture yelled furiously.

"Then we'll j-just have to t-t-take all of yyyyyyyyou!" He grinned. "Unless, of course, you have suggestions?"

"I'll go." Tatiana, Alex, Theraviel, and Rapture said in unison. They all looked at each other.

"You can't!" Nadie said. She was facing the wrong direction. Kira turned her around. "It's all eleven in the prophecy to defeat Shadesdaughter, remember!?"

"She's right," Kira proclaimed. "You're not going out there. We're not going down without a fight."

"Yeah!" Everyone looked at Milan. He turned away. Alex noticed something unusual...

"Hey, where's Dew?" he asked.

"Don't tell me she's gone off again!" Vadrywen said.

"Dew!" Tatiana called. The beautiful crystal blue pearlcatcher was standing at the altar, raising her wrist out to the crooked ninja.

"Take me as the sacrifice," she commanded, her voice full of authority. She ignored the eleven as they started calling her name. "But take only me. Leave the others be."

The ninja cackled, amused. "B-But the mistress has sssssent orders t-t-to g-get the eleven ssssspecific-cally."

"I shall be enough to fuel her energy," Dew said. "Take me, and me alone. Only give the others leave."

The ninja thought for a moment. "Well, I cert-tainly c-c-can't deny a rrrrrrrequest from a p-pretty lady like yyyyyou."

"Ew," Metaphor muttered.

Dew gave the ninja her most dazzling smile, which was bound to dazzle any dragon into submission. "Then have it be, young sir."

"Dew, don't!" all the eleven cried in unison as the bent ninja ran the kris blade along Dew's wrist. Dew let out a horrible screech full of agony and pain. She doubled over and collapsed onto the floor of the altar.

"Yyyyyesssss!!!" the ninja yelled. "Our m-m-mistress strengthensssss from this p-p-power!"

A few things happened at that moment: Rapture and Theraviel charged at the ninjas, taking them down dozens at a time. Tatiana sucks all the curses out of the kris knife ("N-N-NOOOO!!!" screamed the crooked ninja) and blasted a whole in the ceiling. They all flew out and made their great escape, Metaphor carrying Dew and Vadrywen making the gravity around the ninjas super powerful so that they wouldn't be able to fly after them.

"To... t-to Rapture's c-clan..." Dew's voice faltered slightly.

"And we've gotta find a medic," Theraviel growled. "If our clan is helping yours, Rapture, then Patrova is bound to be there."

They kept on heading towards Emberglow Hearth without resting.
@Fil @Delcoreina @Glacora @ChristineDaae (Forwards!!!!)

Getting Later Into the Afternoon:

The eleven make their way around the desolate, dreary hall. Everything was made from a super dark green stone, and the corridors were lit by dim torches of green flames. The place had an eerie feel to it... like they were about to be snuck up upon by a dragon-eating venomous spider. Which might just happen...

"I wanna get outta here," Vadrywen said, shivering. "Someone please tell me I'm dreaming..."

"You're dreaming," Metaphor told her.

"Thanks. That helped." Vadrywen pinched herself. "Nope. Maybe I'm NOT dreaming."

"Hush," Kira said. The eleven beat up any ninja they found. Surprisingly, and pretty dumbly, the ninjas hung out alone. At some point, the eleven make it to a storage room, where are their items are.

"Finally!" Tatiana said. "Well, they didn't take anything from me. So, just go ahead and get your stuff."

They retrieved what they'd lost, though sadly Nadie's enchanted glasses no longer worked. "Don't worry. I'll see if I can make you another pair," Jewelen said comfortingly. They continued on, and at some point they reached an altar room. Some gates shut behind them, and the room was filled with ninja dragons.

"There's no way to fight out of this hoard now," Alex squeaked.

"WE'RE DOOMED!!!" Milan wailed, throwing his hands in the air.

"I-Indeed you are. Hehehehehe..." A hunch-backed ninja at the altar, holding a kris knife. It's point gleamed, and was honed to a dangerous edge.

"The knife's cursed with a thousand curses!" Tatiana said. "It's bound to be fatal."

"My n-n-ninja brethren, g-get 'em!"

"He's got a serious stuttering problem," Tatiana remarked as all the ninjas rushed at them in unison. "Here comes a crowd of psychotic, enraged creepy dudes!"

They got ready to fight (though they all knew that it was futile, for they were outnumbered and the ninjas had gotten competent for diegesis reasons). Suddenly, Dew leaped out of nowhere, holding a two-headed spear and spinning it adeptly in circles. The ninjas advanced, and Dew single-handedly fought through many of them.

"Dew! You're here!" Jewelen exclaimed.

"Yes. Sorry it took me so long to get to you." After a moment, her spear was knocked out of her talon and dematerialized in midair. "Ah. It'll take to long to retrieve my weapon."

"We're doomed," Vadrywen said.

"Keep your spirits up yet!" Christine said.

"YES!!!" the bent ninja roared. "I n-need two sssssacrifices. One m-male and one fffffemale. Hurry up, n-n-now!" He cackled maniacally.

"We're not giving anyone in!" Rapture yelled furiously.

"Then we'll j-just have to t-t-take all of yyyyyyyyou!" He grinned. "Unless, of course, you have suggestions?"

"I'll go." Tatiana, Alex, Theraviel, and Rapture said in unison. They all looked at each other.

"You can't!" Nadie said. She was facing the wrong direction. Kira turned her around. "It's all eleven in the prophecy to defeat Shadesdaughter, remember!?"

"She's right," Kira proclaimed. "You're not going out there. We're not going down without a fight."

"Yeah!" Everyone looked at Milan. He turned away. Alex noticed something unusual...

"Don't tell me she's gone off again!" Vadrywen said.

"Dew!" Tatiana called. The beautiful crystal blue pearlcatcher was standing at the altar, raising her wrist out to the crooked ninja.

"Take me as the sacrifice," she commanded, her voice full of authority. She ignored the eleven as they started calling her name. "But take only me. Leave the others be."

The ninja cackled, amused. "B-But the mistress has sssssent orders t-t-to g-get the eleven ssssspecific-cally."

"I shall be enough to fuel her energy," Dew said. "Take me, and me alone. Only give the others leave."

The ninja thought for a moment. "Well, I cert-tainly c-c-can't deny a rrrrrrrequest from a p-pretty lady like yyyyyou."

"Ew," Metaphor muttered.

Dew gave the ninja her most dazzling smile, which was bound to dazzle any dragon into submission. "Then have it be, young sir."

"Dew, don't!" all the eleven cried in unison as the bent ninja ran the kris blade along Dew's wrist. Dew let out a horrible screech full of agony and pain. She doubled over and collapsed onto the floor of the altar.

"Yyyyyesssss!!!" the ninja yelled. "Our m-m-mistress strengthensssss from this p-p-power!"

A few things happened at that moment: Rapture and Theraviel charged at the ninjas, taking them down dozens at a time. Tatiana sucks all the curses out of the kris knife ("N-N-NOOOO!!!" screamed the crooked ninja) and blasted a whole in the ceiling. They all flew out and made their great escape, Metaphor carrying Dew and Vadrywen making the gravity around the ninjas super powerful so that they wouldn't be able to fly after them.

"To... t-to Rapture's c-clan..." Dew's voice faltered slightly.

"And we've gotta find a medic," Theraviel growled. "If our clan is helping yours, Rapture, then Patrova is bound to be there."

They kept on heading towards Emberglow Hearth without resting.
When the bumbling idiot of a warrior called for a sacrifice, rapture grew calm. No longer was there a fierce desire to rip out his heart, instead it was replaced with the desire to safe her friends.

"I'll go," she replied, her voice a rumble caught among three others. Amber eyes turned towards Tatiana, Alex, and Theraviel. She met eyes with each of them, trying to convey a silent warning that if any of them were to harm themselves...

"You can't!" Nadie protested, causing Rapture to pull her focus away from the stuttering buffoon. She was facing the wrong direction, like most every other time. "It's all eleven in the prophecy to defeat Shadesdaughter, remember!?" The red and white imperial was about to growl out a reply how ten of the eleven was better than none when Kira interrupted.

"Yeah!" Rapture roared her agreement along with the rest of them, when Alex spoke up from beside her.

Snarling, Rapture turned towards the altar, knowing fully well what the Pearlcatcher would have gotten up to. Shimmering blue wrists were held up to the ninja, unafraid and full of pride.

"Take me as the sacrifice," she commanded, her voice so full of authority it reminded Rapture of her father. Despite the roars of protest around them, she did not step down. It did not take long for Dew to make an arrangement that would spare her comrades lives, but that didn't mean the others were happy about it. The world grew ablaze as Rapture threw herself at one of the ninja packs, taking them down in scores with the help of Theraviel. Overcome with rage, she was aware only of the fight and soon after the escape. Making great wingbeats, a practice she hadn't used in a long time, she flew alongside Metaphor, ready to support Dew should she fall.

"To... t-to Rapture's c-clan..." Dew's voice faltered slightly, causing Rapture to watch her with concern.

"And we've gotta find a medic," Theraviel growled. "If our clan is helping yours, Rapture, then Patrova is bound to be there." The red imperial gave a nod.

"He'll most likely be working with Navara, our scholar, and Tiay, our Herbalist. If we can get there quick enough then Dew should be fine."

Taking a bend lower to the ground, she led them on a flight trail most commonly used by her clan during intertribal communications. They kept on heading towards Emberglow Hearth without resting, fearing for Dew's health.

(Give me a bit and I'll add another bit about entering the clan territory.)
When the bumbling idiot of a warrior called for a sacrifice, rapture grew calm. No longer was there a fierce desire to rip out his heart, instead it was replaced with the desire to safe her friends.

"I'll go," she replied, her voice a rumble caught among three others. Amber eyes turned towards Tatiana, Alex, and Theraviel. She met eyes with each of them, trying to convey a silent warning that if any of them were to harm themselves...

"You can't!" Nadie protested, causing Rapture to pull her focus away from the stuttering buffoon. She was facing the wrong direction, like most every other time. "It's all eleven in the prophecy to defeat Shadesdaughter, remember!?" The red and white imperial was about to growl out a reply how ten of the eleven was better than none when Kira interrupted.

"Yeah!" Rapture roared her agreement along with the rest of them, when Alex spoke up from beside her.

Snarling, Rapture turned towards the altar, knowing fully well what the Pearlcatcher would have gotten up to. Shimmering blue wrists were held up to the ninja, unafraid and full of pride.

"Take me as the sacrifice," she commanded, her voice so full of authority it reminded Rapture of her father. Despite the roars of protest around them, she did not step down. It did not take long for Dew to make an arrangement that would spare her comrades lives, but that didn't mean the others were happy about it. The world grew ablaze as Rapture threw herself at one of the ninja packs, taking them down in scores with the help of Theraviel. Overcome with rage, she was aware only of the fight and soon after the escape. Making great wingbeats, a practice she hadn't used in a long time, she flew alongside Metaphor, ready to support Dew should she fall.

"To... t-to Rapture's c-clan..." Dew's voice faltered slightly, causing Rapture to watch her with concern.

"And we've gotta find a medic," Theraviel growled. "If our clan is helping yours, Rapture, then Patrova is bound to be there." The red imperial gave a nod.

"He'll most likely be working with Navara, our scholar, and Tiay, our Herbalist. If we can get there quick enough then Dew should be fine."

Taking a bend lower to the ground, she led them on a flight trail most commonly used by her clan during intertribal communications. They kept on heading towards Emberglow Hearth without resting, fearing for Dew's health.

(Give me a bit and I'll add another bit about entering the clan territory.)
3XrdK43.gif
@Fil @Tanzz @Glacora @ChristineDaae Together, they entered the Ashfall Waste, though some obviously weren't as pleased by their surroundings as Rapture was. A genuine grin had formed on her face, and her wings changed flight pattern to accommodate for the air vents below and the currents that swept across the scorched earth. She had to keep reminding herself to slow down for the others, especially Theraviel as he was still carrying Dew. "We're not far off, though I still suggest you stay close. While the Clan of Red Suns won't harm you, other's might not see you as part of my party," she instructed, her voice taking on a warming, more curling sound in the heated air. "[i]Kroj[/i], let's keep going, [i]mo hrava[/i]- my clan- is close, I can hear them." Sure enough, if the others listened carefully, they could hear the sounds of metal clashing against metal, hammers working out the impurities in metal and weapons deflecting off of armor. This was a clan of warriors, and it was obvious to any who paid any attention. Swooping down over an air vent, the steam caught her wings and lifted her ever so slightly over the crest of a hill, letting her even out above her home territory. Roars of greeting met her up in the sky, and her a few of her fellow warriors met her up ion the air. "[i]Maj[/i]- Sister," greeted another white and red imperial, this one cloaked in rogue garb. Her voice was even more heavily accented than Raptures, but held the same purr that Rapture's took when she entered the fire domain. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36494255] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/364943/36494255_350.png[/img] [/url] "You've returned to us just in time. The last battle was easily overcome, but I fear they might have only been the scouting party." "Machai, [i]maj[/i], these are my comrades. Theraviel here says his clan has been working with ours?" "[i]Jai[/i]- yes, the arcanists. Navara's been ever so pleased to have them as guests. They are also good fighters, which surprised me at first." Holding out a talon as a sign of welcome, Machai turned towards the others. "Welcome to our [i]hrava[/i]- our clan. We hope you can rest for a while." Rapture gave a nod and beckoned the others, "[i]Kroj[/i], I will take you to see the healers. Let us hope your Petrova is there, Theraviel."
@Fil @Tanzz @Glacora @ChristineDaae

Together, they entered the Ashfall Waste, though some obviously weren't as pleased by their surroundings as Rapture was. A genuine grin had formed on her face, and her wings changed flight pattern to accommodate for the air vents below and the currents that swept across the scorched earth. She had to keep reminding herself to slow down for the others, especially Theraviel as he was still carrying Dew.

"We're not far off, though I still suggest you stay close. While the Clan of Red Suns won't harm you, other's might not see you as part of my party," she instructed, her voice taking on a warming, more curling sound in the heated air.

"Kroj, let's keep going, mo hrava- my clan- is close, I can hear them." Sure enough, if the others listened carefully, they could hear the sounds of metal clashing against metal, hammers working out the impurities in metal and weapons deflecting off of armor. This was a clan of warriors, and it was obvious to any who paid any attention. Swooping down over an air vent, the steam caught her wings and lifted her ever so slightly over the crest of a hill, letting her even out above her home territory. Roars of greeting met her up in the sky, and her a few of her fellow warriors met her up ion the air.

"Maj- Sister," greeted another white and red imperial, this one cloaked in rogue garb. Her voice was even more heavily accented than Raptures, but held the same purr that Rapture's took when she entered the fire domain.

36494255_350.png

"You've returned to us just in time. The last battle was easily overcome, but I fear they might have only been the scouting party."

"Machai, maj, these are my comrades. Theraviel here says his clan has been working with ours?"

"Jai- yes, the arcanists. Navara's been ever so pleased to have them as guests. They are also good fighters, which surprised me at first." Holding out a talon as a sign of welcome, Machai turned towards the others.

"Welcome to our hrava- our clan. We hope you can rest for a while."

Rapture gave a nod and beckoned the others, "Kroj, I will take you to see the healers. Let us hope your Petrova is there, Theraviel."
3XrdK43.gif
(@Tanzz did I do good? :3)
(@Tanzz did I do good? :3)
3XrdK43.gif
@Delcoreina (yes, you did awesome :D) @Fil @ChristineDaae @Glacora

Now is when you meet all my dragons (which is going to be in the Discussion Thread)

WARZONE:

Jewelen did not like the arid climate. Though she hadn't been back at the Southern Icefields in a long, long time, she very much preferred the cold over the blaring heat. She immediately started to sweat slightly under the blazing sun.

"We're not far off, though I still suggest you stay close. While the Clan of Red Suns won't harm you, other's might not see you as part of my party," Rapture forewarned.

"Don't worry. We're allying clans. They'll believe us if we say that we're all sticking together," Vadrywen said. They heard distant clangs in the distance... the the unmistakable crackle of lightning and other strange sounds.

They met with Rapture's clanmates, who reported that the battle was going well enough... "Thanks," Tatiana said, "though I think we are only good fighters because of the gifts from the Lore."

Rapture catches sight of a large dragon. It was the Arcanist. For a moment, he was there. Then, he was gone.

"Don't worry," Jewelen muttered to her. "It's just Zomerrawyn, one of my clan's dragons. She has illusion magic. The Arcanist isn't actually here."

The battlefield was full of chaos and havoc. Occasionally, there were blasts of sound at knocked ninjas backwards and deafened them. Lightning rumbled overhead. Another coatl with long, spindly limbs wobbled along, smacking ninjas with his uncomprehendingly long tail. A glowing spiral flew about and momentarily blinded the ninjas. And many other strange happenings. "That would be our clan using our gifts," Vadrywen muttered to Metaphor. "Yes, we are as weird as a calamari-and-strawberry-and-spinach smoothie."

"Patrova's near here," Tatiana said. "In that tent. I can sense her using her healing magic."

Theraviel ran swiftly, using his super speed, and delivered Dew to the tent, who said meekly, "P-Please deliver... Kira... here t-to m...me..."

The familiar leafy bogsneak poked her head out. "Gosh! Theraviel! This pearlcatcher is dying! Why didn't you bring her to me sooner!"

She was working alongside two other dragons. Theraviel assumed they were Navara and Tiay. He didn't reply. He only handed Dew to Patrova, gave her a curt nod, and hurried away to find Kira.

"Let's battle for Sornieth! For Rapture's clan! And for us eleven!" Tatiana hollered. "And avenge ourselves for what torture Shadesdaughter has put us through!"

Weeds and twisted roots grasped the ninjas as Jewelen let out a scream of rage. "AAAAHHHH!!! FOR MY SANITY!!!"

She rushed away. "Jewelen acting like that? Now I've seen everything," Vadrywen said. Up on the scout tower, a gleaming crimson skydancer was searching around and calling out warnings to the other warriors. "Even Zyanon is helping!" Zyanon, the ridgeback who usually wandered around feeling useless, was making it rain in various places. The eleven now join the battlegrounds.
@Delcoreina (yes, you did awesome :D) @Fil @ChristineDaae @Glacora

Now is when you meet all my dragons (which is going to be in the Discussion Thread)

WARZONE:

Jewelen did not like the arid climate. Though she hadn't been back at the Southern Icefields in a long, long time, she very much preferred the cold over the blaring heat. She immediately started to sweat slightly under the blazing sun.

"We're not far off, though I still suggest you stay close. While the Clan of Red Suns won't harm you, other's might not see you as part of my party," Rapture forewarned.

"Don't worry. We're allying clans. They'll believe us if we say that we're all sticking together," Vadrywen said. They heard distant clangs in the distance... the the unmistakable crackle of lightning and other strange sounds.

They met with Rapture's clanmates, who reported that the battle was going well enough... "Thanks," Tatiana said, "though I think we are only good fighters because of the gifts from the Lore."

Rapture catches sight of a large dragon. It was the Arcanist. For a moment, he was there. Then, he was gone.

"Don't worry," Jewelen muttered to her. "It's just Zomerrawyn, one of my clan's dragons. She has illusion magic. The Arcanist isn't actually here."

The battlefield was full of chaos and havoc. Occasionally, there were blasts of sound at knocked ninjas backwards and deafened them. Lightning rumbled overhead. Another coatl with long, spindly limbs wobbled along, smacking ninjas with his uncomprehendingly long tail. A glowing spiral flew about and momentarily blinded the ninjas. And many other strange happenings. "That would be our clan using our gifts," Vadrywen muttered to Metaphor. "Yes, we are as weird as a calamari-and-strawberry-and-spinach smoothie."

"Patrova's near here," Tatiana said. "In that tent. I can sense her using her healing magic."

Theraviel ran swiftly, using his super speed, and delivered Dew to the tent, who said meekly, "P-Please deliver... Kira... here t-to m...me..."

The familiar leafy bogsneak poked her head out. "Gosh! Theraviel! This pearlcatcher is dying! Why didn't you bring her to me sooner!"

She was working alongside two other dragons. Theraviel assumed they were Navara and Tiay. He didn't reply. He only handed Dew to Patrova, gave her a curt nod, and hurried away to find Kira.

"Let's battle for Sornieth! For Rapture's clan! And for us eleven!" Tatiana hollered. "And avenge ourselves for what torture Shadesdaughter has put us through!"

Weeds and twisted roots grasped the ninjas as Jewelen let out a scream of rage. "AAAAHHHH!!! FOR MY SANITY!!!"

She rushed away. "Jewelen acting like that? Now I've seen everything," Vadrywen said. Up on the scout tower, a gleaming crimson skydancer was searching around and calling out warnings to the other warriors. "Even Zyanon is helping!" Zyanon, the ridgeback who usually wandered around feeling useless, was making it rain in various places. The eleven now join the battlegrounds.
@ChristineDaae

A Discussion of Nerve:

Theraviel swiftly brought Kira to Dew. The female pearlcatcher extremely pale now. There were shadows under her eyes, their sockets were sunken, and she was wheezing every once in a while. Her health didn't seem to be improving, despite Patrova, Navara, and Tiay's efforts. And, despite her poor condition, she still deigned herself to speaking.

"Kira," she said. "Now that I think about it, I should've told you sooner. But there's no time for dwelling on past regrets."

"What do you mean?" Kira asked, concerned. Theraviel eyed her, noticing that each of her breaths became more labored.

"I--" gasp, "The lines in the prophecy are linked, as I mentioned before." She seemed unusually lucid now, speaking clearly. "Arcane and Nature. One shall go to Hellscape and endure suffering like never felt before. The other dies."

It took Kira a moment to figure this out. "So... Wait. Are you saying--"

"Yes." Dew looked at her sympathetically. Theraviel had a shocked look on his face.

"Though I'm glad Tatiana is alive," he said, "I wish it didn't have to come to this. I never expected this."

"And of the eleven, one shall fall," Dew groaned. "That line of the prophecy determines your fate. I'm sorry, but you can't step out of it. Even if you try to avoid it, death lurks in every corner for you."

"What do you mean?" Kira asked yet again.

Dew gasped with pain, but kept on going. "You must choose to face her. You will die during the process, but then you would save everyone else. It is a question of courage."

Patrova hurried over. "Stop bombarding her with questions!" she snapped. "I've tried everything. Absolutely everything! But I can't remove what wicked magics those thousand curses have put on her!"

Dew smiled slightly. "I may not survive tonight. But I shall pass into the Aether Realm, knowing that I have done some good. That I have lead good heroes."

She coughed right then. Kira rested a talon on her shoulder. "I'm doing it."

Theraviel and Kira's eyes met, and he nodded. "Good," Dew wheezed. "Not that you are going to pass." She looked into Kira's eyes, and there was a look of sadness that was bound to shatter any's heart. "I, too, wish it didn't have to come down to this."

"And I'll see you in the Aether Realm," Kira said.

"I knew you were a tough one." She paused for a moment. "You know, I wondered why I picked you for this quest. Now I know why. Take that shield." She gestured at the shield that Christine had gotten from the cave. "It was crafted by the deities themselves. Take it, and use it as a weapon. Your other ten friends may not approve of you bringing yourself to danger like this, but I have called Theraviel here, for he has a sense of duty." She turned to Theraviel. "I know you know this must be done. Deliver her to the Shadesdaughter, who rises now."

Dazeldrrah shuffles into the room as Theraviel and Kira get ready to leave. The shield immediately makes Kira turn invisible, so it would look like Theraviel was rushing into battle. "I see death!" Dazeldrrah mutters to Patrova. "Three deaths!"

WARZONE - cont.:

The ground started to shake. Even though the battlefield was already chaotic and weird, rumbles of darkness and shadow make it look like a pool of black ink. Every dragon who was on the ground was blinded, except for the ninjas. Not far off, the ground splits open, and a shady female ridgeback rises. "Look upon my power!" she bellowed, "For I am Yamira, daughter of Shade, rightful ruler of these lands!"

A giant, floating dome appears instantaneously on the other end of the battlefield. Lorina leaps down from it. "Where is Dew?" she asked the dragon next to her. Which was Alex.

Alex jumped, surprised. "Wha-- Oh! Erm... Dew's in that tent over there."

Lorina nodded and hurried off. The dome starts launching boulders at the ninja dragons. Theraviel, Kira sitting on him, takes flight as the inky pools of darkness chases after him. He was thankful for his speed. Other dragons start taking flight, while Vadrywen's gravity keeps the ninjas on the ground. The darkness slowly dissipates as the eleven different symbols on the shield glows.

You have our blessings, every member of the eleven hears, as an aura covers them (the aura is the color of the element they're from). Theraviel and Kira reach Yamira as the rest of the eleven fly towards Yamira.

Battle!
@ChristineDaae

A Discussion of Nerve:

Theraviel swiftly brought Kira to Dew. The female pearlcatcher extremely pale now. There were shadows under her eyes, their sockets were sunken, and she was wheezing every once in a while. Her health didn't seem to be improving, despite Patrova, Navara, and Tiay's efforts. And, despite her poor condition, she still deigned herself to speaking.

"Kira," she said. "Now that I think about it, I should've told you sooner. But there's no time for dwelling on past regrets."

"What do you mean?" Kira asked, concerned. Theraviel eyed her, noticing that each of her breaths became more labored.

"I--" gasp, "The lines in the prophecy are linked, as I mentioned before." She seemed unusually lucid now, speaking clearly. "Arcane and Nature. One shall go to Hellscape and endure suffering like never felt before. The other dies."

It took Kira a moment to figure this out. "So... Wait. Are you saying--"

"Yes." Dew looked at her sympathetically. Theraviel had a shocked look on his face.

"Though I'm glad Tatiana is alive," he said, "I wish it didn't have to come to this. I never expected this."

"And of the eleven, one shall fall," Dew groaned. "That line of the prophecy determines your fate. I'm sorry, but you can't step out of it. Even if you try to avoid it, death lurks in every corner for you."

"What do you mean?" Kira asked yet again.

Dew gasped with pain, but kept on going. "You must choose to face her. You will die during the process, but then you would save everyone else. It is a question of courage."

Patrova hurried over. "Stop bombarding her with questions!" she snapped. "I've tried everything. Absolutely everything! But I can't remove what wicked magics those thousand curses have put on her!"

Dew smiled slightly. "I may not survive tonight. But I shall pass into the Aether Realm, knowing that I have done some good. That I have lead good heroes."

She coughed right then. Kira rested a talon on her shoulder. "I'm doing it."

Theraviel and Kira's eyes met, and he nodded. "Good," Dew wheezed. "Not that you are going to pass." She looked into Kira's eyes, and there was a look of sadness that was bound to shatter any's heart. "I, too, wish it didn't have to come down to this."

"And I'll see you in the Aether Realm," Kira said.

"I knew you were a tough one." She paused for a moment. "You know, I wondered why I picked you for this quest. Now I know why. Take that shield." She gestured at the shield that Christine had gotten from the cave. "It was crafted by the deities themselves. Take it, and use it as a weapon. Your other ten friends may not approve of you bringing yourself to danger like this, but I have called Theraviel here, for he has a sense of duty." She turned to Theraviel. "I know you know this must be done. Deliver her to the Shadesdaughter, who rises now."

Dazeldrrah shuffles into the room as Theraviel and Kira get ready to leave. The shield immediately makes Kira turn invisible, so it would look like Theraviel was rushing into battle. "I see death!" Dazeldrrah mutters to Patrova. "Three deaths!"

WARZONE - cont.:

The ground started to shake. Even though the battlefield was already chaotic and weird, rumbles of darkness and shadow make it look like a pool of black ink. Every dragon who was on the ground was blinded, except for the ninjas. Not far off, the ground splits open, and a shady female ridgeback rises. "Look upon my power!" she bellowed, "For I am Yamira, daughter of Shade, rightful ruler of these lands!"

A giant, floating dome appears instantaneously on the other end of the battlefield. Lorina leaps down from it. "Where is Dew?" she asked the dragon next to her. Which was Alex.

Alex jumped, surprised. "Wha-- Oh! Erm... Dew's in that tent over there."

Lorina nodded and hurried off. The dome starts launching boulders at the ninja dragons. Theraviel, Kira sitting on him, takes flight as the inky pools of darkness chases after him. He was thankful for his speed. Other dragons start taking flight, while Vadrywen's gravity keeps the ninjas on the ground. The darkness slowly dissipates as the eleven different symbols on the shield glows.

You have our blessings, every member of the eleven hears, as an aura covers them (the aura is the color of the element they're from). Theraviel and Kira reach Yamira as the rest of the eleven fly towards Yamira.

Battle!
@Fil @Delcoreina @Glacora @ChristineDaae (most of the things that happen in here are just illusions!) [center][u][b]WARZONE: THE FINAL CHAPTER!?[/b][/u][/center] Kira was now visible again. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=17&breed=5&element=7&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=6&winggene=17&wings=10&auth=34d837783db3c299106ac2ef1ee759dd4fe3e928&dummyext=prev.png.png[/img] Yamira clicked her tongue when the eleven appeared before her. "So [i]these[/i] are the eleven fabled dragons who are to defeat me?" she asked. "Hm. I must admit, Dew made several good choices. A few of you don't look so tough, though. What a shame. I'm undefeatable. Dew has only sent you all to your dooms." Her eyes fell on Theraviel and Kira. She smirked. "A nature dragon riding a plague one? Now I've seen everything." "We're a tougher lot than you think," Tatiana and Rapture said in unison. "Funny how fate intertwines," Yamira continued, ignoring them. "Now, I shall show you what true power is." The eleven circled Yamira in the air, cautiously making their way toward her. "I shall bring doom!" Yamira cried out. "You cannot stop me!" Rapture lunged at her first. She flicked her finger, and Rapture's wings suddenly disappeared. "It's only an illusion!" Jewelen yelled. "Can you still feel your wings!?" "Yeah," Rapture said. She could still feel the invisible limbs flapping. Yamira smiled. "I see you've learned," she said. "No matter. Let's see how long you can keep it up." She glared at Nadie next. Suddenly, Nadie's eyes started burning. "She's aiming for all our weaknesses!" Vadrywen said. All the others noticed that she had been keeping close to the ground. Now, she was being lifted up into the air, and her wings had stopped flapping completely. She was staring down at the ground with eyes as big as dinner plates. "Stop! No! Please, put me down! Aaaahhh!!!" "Are we so tough?" Yamira taunted. Jewelen suddenly cowered. She lowered herself to the ground and curled into a ball. "So many dragons..." she muttered. "No! I can't!" "It's just an illusion!" Rapture yelled. Now, instead of having no wings, she had giant anvils for wings. Theraviel put Kira down. He looked at her. "Things may get messy," he warned, his voice quiet and dangerous. "Stay away from me." Suddenly, let out a fierce roar and fell to his knees in pain. His eyes were wild. "Invisible!" he yelled at Kira before his eyes glazed over and had a wild look. Kira turned invisible just as Theraviel stood up, thirsty for vengeance. "I've had enough," he muttered. "You murdered my family. We had a deal, and you broke it, you lying traitor. Now, you shall pay..." He started tearing at the ground. "Theraviel! It's not real! Listen to me!" Tatiana was in pain, too. Yamira was tormenting the two with memories of Hellscape. And of their past. "Push the thoughts away!" Yamira eyed Milan. "I have no idea..." she murmured. Milan was suddenly in a land full of cotton candy and stars that have smiley faces on them... Christine suddenly saw Phantom standing underneath Yamira. Yamira threw a spear that went straight through Phantom... Metaphor finds herself in a dark, empty space. She was all alone, and there was no way she could possibly get out... The only dragons that remained unaffected were Kira, Alex, and Tatiana. Tatiana turned to Alex, who Yamira doesn't seem to notice. "Hey! This is crazy, but please bear with me!" "What?" Alex asked, but Tatiana picked him up and started advancing Yamira. "Hey!" Tatiana called. "I give up! I'm on your side, now!" Jewelen looked up. "W-What? Tatiana, you can't!" "If you're abandoning us now, you're dead," Rapture snarled, enraged. "Obviously, Yamira's gonna win," Tatiana said. No one else noticed, but she winked at Alex. "She knows all our fears, secrets, and weaknesses. I want to follow in your footsteps, oh great almighty Yamira!" Yamira thought for a moment. "Really? Dew didn't make such a wise decision, after all. But you did, young Arcane one." "Yes, I did," Tatiana said. "And I offer the Earth dragon of the eleven as a sacrifice! That way, there wouldn't be all eleven to defeat you!" "Yes..." Yamira smiled. "Well, give him to me!" "NOOOO!" the rest of the eleven (including Alex) cried. Yamira sent a blast at Alex, who was being held by Tatiana. Just as the blast was about three feet away from him, Tatiana held him out of the way. The blast hit her instead, but instead of obliterating her, it was sucked into her. She also sucked away the magic that was tormenting the others. Vadrywen dropped towards the earth like a stone, and was caught by Metaphor. "Thanks," Vadrywen said, embarrassed. "And, yes, I'm afraid of heights!" "What!?" Yamira stuttered, angered. "You double-crosser!" "Technically, I call that playing smart," Tatiana said. "But sure. You're time's almost over, anyways." Kira leaped at Yamira from behind. Her shield became a hammer, and she swung it at Yamira. Yamira sensed it, however, and parried it. "I know you're there," she growled. She raised a talon, but Rapture clawed at her from the side. A twisted thorn grabbed Yamira's ankle, squeezing it. "ARGH!" she bellowed, blasting all but Kira and Tatiana away. "I get the lines of the prophecy, now," she muttered. "And I'd like to see how it goes. Whether or not all prophecies tell the truth." The rest of the eleven form a defensive wall and fend off the ninjas that were approaching Kira and Tatiana. They were soon joined by other dragons, and they all fought valiantly. Yamira sent a blast of dark magic at Kira. Tatiana sucked it away from behind, and gave Yamira a nasty scratch across her back. Yamira hissed as Kira thrust the hammer at her. She blocked it, and threw a flaming (with black flames) fist Kira. Kira ducked and the hammer transformed into a sword. She sliced at Yamira's legs. "UGh! You tWo aRE So aNnoYINg!" Yamira exclaimed. Something strange had happened to her voice. She lobs a fireball at Kira, who blocks it with what was now a shield. "I'm gonna suck as much of her power as I can!" Tatiana called from above. She starts on it, darkness surrounding her. She looked almost like the Shadowbinder, except she was smaller and was a guardian. Kira thrusts a (what is now a) spear at Yamira as Yamira's power starts to wane. "NO!" Yamira yelled. "What is this witchery!?" "This is the League of Heroic-Amateuric Amateurs!" Kira exclaimed as she thrust the spear at Yamira's chest. She managed to catch the ridgeback unawares, and the spear went straight through. "NOOO!!! AAACCCKKKHHH!!!" Yamira was suddenly holding a dagger. She slipped the dagger into Kira's stomach, drew it upwards so that it made a big slice in her body. Kira gasped. "NOOOOOOO!!!!" Milan exclaimed, causing all the other eleven to look up. All the ninja dragons suddenly collapse. In their places were regular dragons once more, all looking very confused as Yamira imploded in a blast of light. She looked like she was about to explode, but all the essence was pulled away by Tatiana. Instead of destroying the whole world like she would have, she made a tiny crater in the ground. Lying at the bottom of it was Kira, pale and lifeless, and still holding a broken spear. Tatiana had disappeared altogether... The eleven hurried over to where her corpse lay. They were speechless for a moment. Then, "Here lies Kira, a brave and true friend," Theraviel started. "I wish I could've known you better. You are truly worthy of praise and awe. You are our most faithful and trustworthy friend, yet in the end you gave up your life for us. You live on in our hearts." He then looked up. "Tatiana, also a gallant and wild spirit. You accepted us all as who we are. We shall not forget all you have done for us. As a friend, and as our brave comrade." Jewelen started crying. Vadrywen started tidying up the area around Kira's corpse, when a tangle of roots pulled Kira down into the earth. "Jewelen, was that you?" Rapture asked, her voice soft. "N-No," Jewelen replied in between hiccups. "Oh, Kira and Tatiana..." _________________________________________________________________________________ [center][b]Reactions? I will post an epilogue tomorrow![/b][/center]
@Fil @Delcoreina @Glacora @ChristineDaae (most of the things that happen in here are just illusions!)

WARZONE: THE FINAL CHAPTER!?

Kira was now visible again.

dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=17&breed=5&element=7&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=6&winggene=17&wings=10&auth=34d837783db3c299106ac2ef1ee759dd4fe3e928&dummyext=prev.png.png

Yamira clicked her tongue when the eleven appeared before her. "So these are the eleven fabled dragons who are to defeat me?" she asked. "Hm. I must admit, Dew made several good choices. A few of you don't look so tough, though. What a shame. I'm undefeatable. Dew has only sent you all to your dooms."

Her eyes fell on Theraviel and Kira. She smirked. "A nature dragon riding a plague one? Now I've seen everything."

"We're a tougher lot than you think," Tatiana and Rapture said in unison.

"Funny how fate intertwines," Yamira continued, ignoring them. "Now, I shall show you what true power is."

The eleven circled Yamira in the air, cautiously making their way toward her. "I shall bring doom!" Yamira cried out. "You cannot stop me!" Rapture lunged at her first. She flicked her finger, and Rapture's wings suddenly disappeared.

"It's only an illusion!" Jewelen yelled. "Can you still feel your wings!?"

"Yeah," Rapture said. She could still feel the invisible limbs flapping. Yamira smiled.

"I see you've learned," she said. "No matter. Let's see how long you can keep it up."

She glared at Nadie next. Suddenly, Nadie's eyes started burning. "She's aiming for all our weaknesses!" Vadrywen said. All the others noticed that she had been keeping close to the ground. Now, she was being lifted up into the air, and her wings had stopped flapping completely. She was staring down at the ground with eyes as big as dinner plates. "Stop! No! Please, put me down! Aaaahhh!!!"

"Are we so tough?" Yamira taunted. Jewelen suddenly cowered. She lowered herself to the ground and curled into a ball.

"So many dragons..." she muttered. "No! I can't!"

"It's just an illusion!" Rapture yelled. Now, instead of having no wings, she had giant anvils for wings.

Theraviel put Kira down. He looked at her. "Things may get messy," he warned, his voice quiet and dangerous. "Stay away from me." Suddenly, let out a fierce roar and fell to his knees in pain. His eyes were wild. "Invisible!" he yelled at Kira before his eyes glazed over and had a wild look. Kira turned invisible just as Theraviel stood up, thirsty for vengeance. "I've had enough," he muttered. "You murdered my family. We had a deal, and you broke it, you lying traitor. Now, you shall pay..." He started tearing at the ground.

"Theraviel! It's not real! Listen to me!" Tatiana was in pain, too. Yamira was tormenting the two with memories of Hellscape. And of their past. "Push the thoughts away!"

Yamira eyed Milan. "I have no idea..." she murmured. Milan was suddenly in a land full of cotton candy and stars that have smiley faces on them...

Christine suddenly saw Phantom standing underneath Yamira. Yamira threw a spear that went straight through Phantom...

Metaphor finds herself in a dark, empty space. She was all alone, and there was no way she could possibly get out...

The only dragons that remained unaffected were Kira, Alex, and Tatiana. Tatiana turned to Alex, who Yamira doesn't seem to notice. "Hey! This is crazy, but please bear with me!"

"What?" Alex asked, but Tatiana picked him up and started advancing Yamira.

"Hey!" Tatiana called. "I give up! I'm on your side, now!"

Jewelen looked up. "W-What? Tatiana, you can't!"

"If you're abandoning us now, you're dead," Rapture snarled, enraged.

"Obviously, Yamira's gonna win," Tatiana said. No one else noticed, but she winked at Alex. "She knows all our fears, secrets, and weaknesses. I want to follow in your footsteps, oh great almighty Yamira!"

Yamira thought for a moment. "Really? Dew didn't make such a wise decision, after all. But you did, young Arcane one."

"Yes, I did," Tatiana said. "And I offer the Earth dragon of the eleven as a sacrifice! That way, there wouldn't be all eleven to defeat you!"

"Yes..." Yamira smiled. "Well, give him to me!"

"NOOOO!" the rest of the eleven (including Alex) cried. Yamira sent a blast at Alex, who was being held by Tatiana. Just as the blast was about three feet away from him, Tatiana held him out of the way. The blast hit her instead, but instead of obliterating her, it was sucked into her. She also sucked away the magic that was tormenting the others. Vadrywen dropped towards the earth like a stone, and was caught by Metaphor.

"Thanks," Vadrywen said, embarrassed. "And, yes, I'm afraid of heights!"

"What!?" Yamira stuttered, angered. "You double-crosser!"

"Technically, I call that playing smart," Tatiana said. "But sure. You're time's almost over, anyways."

Kira leaped at Yamira from behind. Her shield became a hammer, and she swung it at Yamira. Yamira sensed it, however, and parried it.

"I know you're there," she growled. She raised a talon, but Rapture clawed at her from the side. A twisted thorn grabbed Yamira's ankle, squeezing it. "ARGH!" she bellowed, blasting all but Kira and Tatiana away. "I get the lines of the prophecy, now," she muttered. "And I'd like to see how it goes. Whether or not all prophecies tell the truth."

The rest of the eleven form a defensive wall and fend off the ninjas that were approaching Kira and Tatiana. They were soon joined by other dragons, and they all fought valiantly.

Yamira sent a blast of dark magic at Kira. Tatiana sucked it away from behind, and gave Yamira a nasty scratch across her back. Yamira hissed as Kira thrust the hammer at her. She blocked it, and threw a flaming (with black flames) fist Kira. Kira ducked and the hammer transformed into a sword. She sliced at Yamira's legs.

"UGh! You tWo aRE So aNnoYINg!" Yamira exclaimed. Something strange had happened to her voice.

She lobs a fireball at Kira, who blocks it with what was now a shield. "I'm gonna suck as much of her power as I can!" Tatiana called from above. She starts on it, darkness surrounding her. She looked almost like the Shadowbinder, except she was smaller and was a guardian.

Kira thrusts a (what is now a) spear at Yamira as Yamira's power starts to wane. "NO!" Yamira yelled. "What is this witchery!?"

"This is the League of Heroic-Amateuric Amateurs!" Kira exclaimed as she thrust the spear at Yamira's chest. She managed to catch the ridgeback unawares, and the spear went straight through.

"NOOO!!! AAACCCKKKHHH!!!" Yamira was suddenly holding a dagger. She slipped the dagger into Kira's stomach, drew it upwards so that it made a big slice in her body. Kira gasped.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!" Milan exclaimed, causing all the other eleven to look up. All the ninja dragons suddenly collapse. In their places were regular dragons once more, all looking very confused as Yamira imploded in a blast of light. She looked like she was about to explode, but all the essence was pulled away by Tatiana. Instead of destroying the whole world like she would have, she made a tiny crater in the ground. Lying at the bottom of it was Kira, pale and lifeless, and still holding a broken spear. Tatiana had disappeared altogether...

The eleven hurried over to where her corpse lay. They were speechless for a moment. Then, "Here lies Kira, a brave and true friend," Theraviel started. "I wish I could've known you better. You are truly worthy of praise and awe. You are our most faithful and trustworthy friend, yet in the end you gave up your life for us. You live on in our hearts."

He then looked up. "Tatiana, also a gallant and wild spirit. You accepted us all as who we are. We shall not forget all you have done for us. As a friend, and as our brave comrade."

Jewelen started crying. Vadrywen started tidying up the area around Kira's corpse, when a tangle of roots pulled Kira down into the earth.

"Jewelen, was that you?" Rapture asked, her voice soft.

"N-No," Jewelen replied in between hiccups. "Oh, Kira and Tatiana..."

Reactions? I will post an epilogue tomorrow!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26