Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | League of Heroic-Ameteuric Ameteurs
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26
@Glacora (ooh, this is getting good *evil laugh* *coughs*)

"N-Nadie?" Vadrywen asked as the bogsneak stood up, eyes wild and looking like a cornered animal. Nadie leaped on her and aimed for her neck, but due to her blindness, she missed. "Nadie! Please, I'm so sorry! I've done something horrible!"

It was getting harder to fight the voice in her head, but she defended herself rather than taking offence. She pushed Nadie away and started crawling backwards. Nadie's words stung, but she'd also done some nasty things.
@Glacora (ooh, this is getting good *evil laugh* *coughs*)

"N-Nadie?" Vadrywen asked as the bogsneak stood up, eyes wild and looking like a cornered animal. Nadie leaped on her and aimed for her neck, but due to her blindness, she missed. "Nadie! Please, I'm so sorry! I've done something horrible!"

It was getting harder to fight the voice in her head, but she defended herself rather than taking offence. She pushed Nadie away and started crawling backwards. Nadie's words stung, but she'd also done some nasty things.
@Delcoreina @Glacora @Fil @ChristineDaae

(Sorry, can't RP much tonight. You guys can, though :D . I'll be back with you tmr. Having a school sleepover :D )
@Delcoreina @Glacora @Fil @ChristineDaae

(Sorry, can't RP much tonight. You guys can, though :D . I'll be back with you tmr. Having a school sleepover :D )
@ChristineDaae

Metaphor ceased the pounding of her head when she felt someone touch her wrist. It was Vadrywen, and she liked her, which comforted away some of the pain. The pain weakened, but was still strong, but her threshold was already getting used to the pain.

Metaphor heard the shadowy words. "What do you mean not meant for ones like me? What about you? Maybe you're a freak of nature just like us," Metaphor shouted against the voice.

Metaphor was rubbing her head, hoping for the pain to weaken even further. She looked around and found the gang in heated fights, but why was what she wondered.

"Guys and gals, maybe relax. Why are you fighting? Aren't teammates supposed to be nice to each other?" Metaphor tried to loudly say so all may hear her. She prepared her magic, her spell of summoning rain in hope that it may cool off their nerves, but when she glanced in a way and her eyes found Christine, she felt unexplained anger towards her.

'Maybe this is the reason they're fighting and angry,' Metaphor thought. The anger seemed to flood every to every vein in her body. It began to heat up her limbs, and fog up her mind. 'I must fight, but ARGH! Christine's face is so infuriating! Gah! It's a bit hard to fight.'

Metaphor tensed up and froze. She was just standing there, shaking as she tried to fight the urge, but ready to fight.
@ChristineDaae

Metaphor ceased the pounding of her head when she felt someone touch her wrist. It was Vadrywen, and she liked her, which comforted away some of the pain. The pain weakened, but was still strong, but her threshold was already getting used to the pain.

Metaphor heard the shadowy words. "What do you mean not meant for ones like me? What about you? Maybe you're a freak of nature just like us," Metaphor shouted against the voice.

Metaphor was rubbing her head, hoping for the pain to weaken even further. She looked around and found the gang in heated fights, but why was what she wondered.

"Guys and gals, maybe relax. Why are you fighting? Aren't teammates supposed to be nice to each other?" Metaphor tried to loudly say so all may hear her. She prepared her magic, her spell of summoning rain in hope that it may cool off their nerves, but when she glanced in a way and her eyes found Christine, she felt unexplained anger towards her.

'Maybe this is the reason they're fighting and angry,' Metaphor thought. The anger seemed to flood every to every vein in her body. It began to heat up her limbs, and fog up her mind. 'I must fight, but ARGH! Christine's face is so infuriating! Gah! It's a bit hard to fight.'

Metaphor tensed up and froze. She was just standing there, shaking as she tried to fight the urge, but ready to fight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
@ChristineDaae

@ChristineDaae

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
@Tanzz

(Sounds good, enjoy yourself! Edit: School sleepover? Lmao me too, its a lgbt retreat)

Rapture shot flames towards the vines, sizzling them quickly. Letting out a roar of loathing, she tried to launch herself at the Coatl in the sky. Letting out a cry of pain, she fell to the ground. Her bandages began to stain as her wounds opened up again, snapping her out of the illusion. Keening, she curled around herself, overwhelmed with pain.
@Tanzz

(Sounds good, enjoy yourself! Edit: School sleepover? Lmao me too, its a lgbt retreat)

Rapture shot flames towards the vines, sizzling them quickly. Letting out a roar of loathing, she tried to launch herself at the Coatl in the sky. Letting out a cry of pain, she fell to the ground. Her bandages began to stain as her wounds opened up again, snapping her out of the illusion. Keening, she curled around herself, overwhelmed with pain.
3XrdK43.gif
@Tanzz

Nadie rolled a few feet away from the push. She slowly stood up, shaking her head. The voice was screaming in her ears. It demanded that she kill Vadrywen, but she had no idea where Vadrywen was now. She started sniffing the air and tilting her head awkwardly to listen for her. The thick smoke from the burning vines masked Vadrywen's scent and made Nadie cough violently. The screaming of the others made it difficult to hear anything remotely like Vadrywen. With no target to attack, the voice seemed to give up on Nadie and it slowly quieted down. Nadie started to wobble and sway as a haze hovered over her mind. She appeared to be in locked in a confused daze as she stood in the burning grass, totally unaware of the chaos around her.
@Tanzz

Nadie rolled a few feet away from the push. She slowly stood up, shaking her head. The voice was screaming in her ears. It demanded that she kill Vadrywen, but she had no idea where Vadrywen was now. She started sniffing the air and tilting her head awkwardly to listen for her. The thick smoke from the burning vines masked Vadrywen's scent and made Nadie cough violently. The screaming of the others made it difficult to hear anything remotely like Vadrywen. With no target to attack, the voice seemed to give up on Nadie and it slowly quieted down. Nadie started to wobble and sway as a haze hovered over her mind. She appeared to be in locked in a confused daze as she stood in the burning grass, totally unaware of the chaos around her.
vbbbYf.png 1E8JFs6.png
@Fil @tanzz

~~~

Milan was suddenly hit by a blow of wings and talons. "Alex?!" Milan cried. It was Alex, and he was trying to claw Milan apart. "Well, that's not going to happen," said a dark voice in the back of Milan's mind. He spun around his spiral body, and started to attack Alex back. The two dragons rolled around on the ground, fighting each other.

Kira limped around still trying to dodge the attacks, but she was beginning to get weak, and felt as if she'll collapse any moment..

Christine had eye contact with Metaphor. Rage seeped through Christine, and she felt scared from herself and her own mind. She wanted to kill Metaphor, for some weird reason. She tried stopping herself, but she couldn't help approaching Metaphor slowly, her talons ready to fight.

~~~
@Fil @tanzz

~~~

Milan was suddenly hit by a blow of wings and talons. "Alex?!" Milan cried. It was Alex, and he was trying to claw Milan apart. "Well, that's not going to happen," said a dark voice in the back of Milan's mind. He spun around his spiral body, and started to attack Alex back. The two dragons rolled around on the ground, fighting each other.

Kira limped around still trying to dodge the attacks, but she was beginning to get weak, and felt as if she'll collapse any moment..

Christine had eye contact with Metaphor. Rage seeped through Christine, and she felt scared from herself and her own mind. She wanted to kill Metaphor, for some weird reason. She tried stopping herself, but she couldn't help approaching Metaphor slowly, her talons ready to fight.

~~~
xPlkKnY.png
@Delcoreina @Glacora @Fil @ChristineDaae @morikar

Somewhere Between Noon and Afternoon:

"What the!?" Tatiana stepped forward and pulled Alex and Milan apart. "Guys! What's wrong!?" She looked around wildly, not noticing as Alex and Milan flew at each other once more. Kira was getting beaten by Theraviel, and she looked so weak she might collapse at any moment. Theraviel was growling at her, a mad look in his eyes that weren't his own. Vines covered the floor, and Tatiana had to step out of them. Fire and smoke blotted out the sky, and she saw Rapture collapse as her wounds started opening once more. Christine was slowly inching towards Metaphor, teeth bared and talons raised. Metaphor also looked poised and ready to fight. Nadie stood, swaying and confused, as Vadrywen inched away from her, though she looked as though she was fighting with herself. "Hello!?" she called into the chaos. It was a futile attempt. Jewelen hissed and started advancing upon Rapture.

Tatiana stepped in between them. "Hey! Jewelen! Why are you all fighting all of a sudden! Don't hurt each other!!" Jewelen hissed at her, but she continued being a large barrier. I can't stop all of them, she thought. Metaphor and Christine were about to leap at each other, Theraviel was yelling "Frogscum traitor!" at Kira, Milan and Alex were still entangled within a battle, and Nadie was confused, but Tatiana could tell that Vadrywen couldn't hold herself together much longer.

"They are all weak...." said a voice in her head. She blinked. "It is your chance to destroy them and leave this futile attempt." A ridgeback's face appeared in the dirt. Tatiana shook her head.

"Like I'm gonna listen to a Dirt Face lady," she said. Maybe I CAN stop them all, she thought. But not in the way Dirt Face lady thinks. The ridgeback was turning her friends against each other. Opposing elements against each other. I don't have an opposing element... she mused.

She sucked in the magic from all around her. Theraviel slowed to a stop, tripped, and fell. Nadie, who had been lifted into the air slightly by Vadrywen, fell down again with a small thud. All the flames died down, and the vines that were wrapping around Rapture ceased and fell, immobile. She also took away the cloaked ridgeback's magic effect, so she glowed like a seraph. She spit tons of Arcane fireballs into the sky, and stopped glowing. She stood there, dazed and looking around.

The others felt like themselves again. They are slightly confused, but remember everything that just happened.

__________________________________________________________________________________

What now?
@Delcoreina @Glacora @Fil @ChristineDaae @morikar

Somewhere Between Noon and Afternoon:

"What the!?" Tatiana stepped forward and pulled Alex and Milan apart. "Guys! What's wrong!?" She looked around wildly, not noticing as Alex and Milan flew at each other once more. Kira was getting beaten by Theraviel, and she looked so weak she might collapse at any moment. Theraviel was growling at her, a mad look in his eyes that weren't his own. Vines covered the floor, and Tatiana had to step out of them. Fire and smoke blotted out the sky, and she saw Rapture collapse as her wounds started opening once more. Christine was slowly inching towards Metaphor, teeth bared and talons raised. Metaphor also looked poised and ready to fight. Nadie stood, swaying and confused, as Vadrywen inched away from her, though she looked as though she was fighting with herself. "Hello!?" she called into the chaos. It was a futile attempt. Jewelen hissed and started advancing upon Rapture.

Tatiana stepped in between them. "Hey! Jewelen! Why are you all fighting all of a sudden! Don't hurt each other!!" Jewelen hissed at her, but she continued being a large barrier. I can't stop all of them, she thought. Metaphor and Christine were about to leap at each other, Theraviel was yelling "Frogscum traitor!" at Kira, Milan and Alex were still entangled within a battle, and Nadie was confused, but Tatiana could tell that Vadrywen couldn't hold herself together much longer.

"They are all weak...." said a voice in her head. She blinked. "It is your chance to destroy them and leave this futile attempt." A ridgeback's face appeared in the dirt. Tatiana shook her head.

"Like I'm gonna listen to a Dirt Face lady," she said. Maybe I CAN stop them all, she thought. But not in the way Dirt Face lady thinks. The ridgeback was turning her friends against each other. Opposing elements against each other. I don't have an opposing element... she mused.

She sucked in the magic from all around her. Theraviel slowed to a stop, tripped, and fell. Nadie, who had been lifted into the air slightly by Vadrywen, fell down again with a small thud. All the flames died down, and the vines that were wrapping around Rapture ceased and fell, immobile. She also took away the cloaked ridgeback's magic effect, so she glowed like a seraph. She spit tons of Arcane fireballs into the sky, and stopped glowing. She stood there, dazed and looking around.

The others felt like themselves again. They are slightly confused, but remember everything that just happened.

__________________________________________________________________________________

What now?
@Tanzz

Nadie grunts as she hits the ground again. She lays on the ground, motionless, as she process what just happened. Her face turns a deep red as she remembers her cruel words and foolish actions. As she stands up, her back leg sends an arc of pain through her body. She has to lift her ankle off the ground like a dog if she wants to walk at all. She starts walking in a random direction, trying to find Vadrywen. "Vadrywen? Vadrywen?" Right now, she would honestly be happy to find anybody.
@Tanzz

Nadie grunts as she hits the ground again. She lays on the ground, motionless, as she process what just happened. Her face turns a deep red as she remembers her cruel words and foolish actions. As she stands up, her back leg sends an arc of pain through her body. She has to lift her ankle off the ground like a dog if she wants to walk at all. She starts walking in a random direction, trying to find Vadrywen. "Vadrywen? Vadrywen?" Right now, she would honestly be happy to find anybody.
vbbbYf.png 1E8JFs6.png
@Delcoreina

Jewelen blinked as she fell onto her knees. She stood gingerly again. She spot Rapture, and started sobbing. "Oh gods!!! I-I'm so s-s-sorry!" She hurried over, bandaging the wounds and dabbing at it with medicinal herbs to stanch the wounds. Once she finished, she curled into a ball and wept silently as tears rolled down her cheeks.

___________________________________________________________________________________

@Glacora

Vadrywen was silent as the voices in her head dissipated. She let out a sigh of relief before standing up and walking over to Nadie. She picked up the enchanted glasses, brushed them off, and handed them to Nadie, first tapping her on the shoulder. "I'm sorry," she whispered, ashamed of herself. "I could've blinded you permanently."

___________________________________________________________________________________

@ChristineDaae

Theraviel blinked as he stumbled and fell. He kept his eyes closed for a moment as the voices subsided. After a moment, he collected himself and stood up. The world was no longer the place. The male nocturne was now Kira, looking weak and tired. He blinked and looked around for a moment before turning to her with an I'm sorry look on his face.

@Fil

"Are you okay?" Vadrywen asked as she handed the glasses back to Nadie. "Why were we all fighting? I couldn't control myself until around the end..." Vadrywen shook her head, blinking back tears.

"The Dirt Face lady -- Shadesdaughter -- was messing with your minds," Tatiana said. "Y'all okay?"
@Delcoreina

Jewelen blinked as she fell onto her knees. She stood gingerly again. She spot Rapture, and started sobbing. "Oh gods!!! I-I'm so s-s-sorry!" She hurried over, bandaging the wounds and dabbing at it with medicinal herbs to stanch the wounds. Once she finished, she curled into a ball and wept silently as tears rolled down her cheeks.

@Glacora

Vadrywen was silent as the voices in her head dissipated. She let out a sigh of relief before standing up and walking over to Nadie. She picked up the enchanted glasses, brushed them off, and handed them to Nadie, first tapping her on the shoulder. "I'm sorry," she whispered, ashamed of herself. "I could've blinded you permanently."

@ChristineDaae

Theraviel blinked as he stumbled and fell. He kept his eyes closed for a moment as the voices subsided. After a moment, he collected himself and stood up. The world was no longer the place. The male nocturne was now Kira, looking weak and tired. He blinked and looked around for a moment before turning to her with an I'm sorry look on his face.

@Fil

"Are you okay?" Vadrywen asked as she handed the glasses back to Nadie. "Why were we all fighting? I couldn't control myself until around the end..." Vadrywen shook her head, blinking back tears.

"The Dirt Face lady -- Shadesdaughter -- was messing with your minds," Tatiana said. "Y'all okay?"
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26