Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Ragnan Quest! [WOO!]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Try using words on the flan? SAVE THE FLANS!

Take a look at the painting on the wall!
Try using words on the flan? SAVE THE FLANS!

Take a look at the painting on the wall!
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
@Salvation @LapisDragon17718 @slp0001 @MythicalBurrito @Tanzz @MareepSheepie @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Watercolour [img]https://i.imgur.com/B7C9z7s.png[/img] You inspect the body. It's white, stiff, and gooey. You rummage through some debris and find 6 [u]jacks[/u] and 6 [u]savvy[/u]. [img]https://i.imgur.com/n4bB5md.png[/img] You try to apply [b]words[/b] into the flan. You close your eyes and focus. You let your mind expand beyond your head and soak the flan's being.
@Salvation @LapisDragon17718 @slp0001 @MythicalBurrito @Tanzz @MareepSheepie @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Watercolour
B7C9z7s.png
You inspect the body. It's white, stiff, and gooey. You rummage through some debris and find 6 jacks and 6 savvy.

n4bB5md.png
You try to apply words into the flan. You close your eyes and focus. You let your mind expand beyond your head and soak the flan's being.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
Mhmmm, savvy is good.

Hmm words. Savvy, Techno, Policy, Miracle, Juxtapose, Statistics, Networks, Probability, Mentaiko, Sunday, Regression, Graph, Water.

As you can see I'm suffering doing maths here
Mhmmm, savvy is good.

Hmm words. Savvy, Techno, Policy, Miracle, Juxtapose, Statistics, Networks, Probability, Mentaiko, Sunday, Regression, Graph, Water.

As you can see I'm suffering doing maths here
apagfTT.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
Words... Well, last time we used puns. What if this time, we used quotes?

"We know what we are, but we know not what we may be."
"Believe you can and you're halfway there."
"Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you."
"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible."
"Put your heart, mind and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret to success."
(Also, goodness, Fil, you're getting out those posts like it's nothing! 0_0)
Words... Well, last time we used puns. What if this time, we used quotes?

"We know what we are, but we know not what we may be."
"Believe you can and you're halfway there."
"Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you."
"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible."
"Put your heart, mind and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret to success."
(Also, goodness, Fil, you're getting out those posts like it's nothing! 0_0)
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
@slp0001
I think you misunderstood some part of what was and is requested.

(Perhaps it's because I have some of the next posts ready. *eyebrow waggle.*)
@slp0001
I think you misunderstood some part of what was and is requested.

(Perhaps it's because I have some of the next posts ready. *eyebrow waggle.*)
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
Hm. Well, I'll go for just words then again! And those would be:

Broken, winged, spring, cloud, snake, scale, ice, sun, hike, trail, ocean.
Hm. Well, I'll go for just words then again! And those would be:

Broken, winged, spring, cloud, snake, scale, ice, sun, hike, trail, ocean.
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
@Salvation @LapisDragon17718 @slp0001 @MythicalBurrito @Tanzz @MareepSheepie @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Watercolour [img]https://i.imgur.com/1J3muuZ.png[/img] ... But to no avail. The [b]words[/b] fail to dissolve into the flan. [img]https://i.imgur.com/CYWPi8Q.gif[/img] You open your eyes and see a surprise. You've entered a place you don't believe you've been before. You stand in a barren land, devoid of life. Before you laid the body of the flan before the gravitational forces pulled it upwards only held back by a green frayed rope. You look above and see a menacing eye, observing this world with scorn. The sky is dyed purple and pink, while arcane images flash in the background. High above you churned a great vortex of pale red flames that hungrily licked for the chunks that strayed too close to its wrath. [img]https://i.imgur.com/ldfJMjU.png[/img] Without anything to hold it down, the flan began to drift upwards, closer to vortex of fire. You rush towards the flan, but it had already floated beyond your reach. The frayed green rope was still attached to the drifting flan, and was drifting your way. You reach out for the tether and as soon as you touched a fiber on the rope... [img]https://i.imgur.com/A1vYdkx.png[/img] All of your [b]vision[/b] is flooded with black. [img]https://i.imgur.com/htBu156.png[/img] Hello there, young boy/girl. What is your [u]name[/u], and what do you want to be?
@Salvation @LapisDragon17718 @slp0001 @MythicalBurrito @Tanzz @MareepSheepie @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Watercolour
1J3muuZ.png
... But to no avail. The words fail to dissolve into the flan.

CYWPi8Q.gif
You open your eyes and see a surprise. You've entered a place you don't believe you've been before. You stand in a barren land, devoid of life. Before you laid the body of the flan before the gravitational forces pulled it upwards only held back by a green frayed rope.

You look above and see a menacing eye, observing this world with scorn. The sky is dyed purple and pink, while arcane images flash in the background. High above you churned a great vortex of pale red flames that hungrily licked for the chunks that strayed too close to its wrath.

ldfJMjU.png
Without anything to hold it down, the flan began to drift upwards, closer to vortex of fire. You rush towards the flan, but it had already floated beyond your reach. The frayed green rope was still attached to the drifting flan, and was drifting your way. You reach out for the tether and as soon as you touched a fiber on the rope...

A1vYdkx.png
All of your vision is flooded with black.

htBu156.png
Hello there, young boy/girl. What is your name, and what do you want to be?
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
What is this meta inception xD

er

Miguel? And a guitarist?
What is this meta inception xD

er

Miguel? And a guitarist?
apagfTT.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
Oh my, this is interesting. Just read the entire thread.
How about we try using the same name?

Tiercel. and.. I'm not sure about the second question.
Oh my, this is interesting. Just read the entire thread.
How about we try using the same name?

Tiercel. and.. I'm not sure about the second question.
they/them
FR+2
Art Shop
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
How about Azalea, and a tiger?
How about Azalea, and a tiger?
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19