Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Ragnan Quest! [WOO!]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Oooooh, what a beautiful city we built! (Even if I don't know what's going on! D:) The video is super cool- you must really be dedicated to this game to do all that! ^_^
But... Tiercel, oh no! Can we stop and talk to them? As nice as Miguela is, well... she's(?) not our true protagonist, is she? Hmm. Hmm hmm hmmmmmm.
Oooooh, what a beautiful city we built! (Even if I don't know what's going on! D:) The video is super cool- you must really be dedicated to this game to do all that! ^_^
But... Tiercel, oh no! Can we stop and talk to them? As nice as Miguela is, well... she's(?) not our true protagonist, is she? Hmm. Hmm hmm hmmmmmm.
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
@slp0001
Not really. That's a really crude animation. It's just a bunch of jpeg images sequenced one after another. The music is some tunes I made in Anvil Studio that i had lying around. It was available and seemed appropriate, so I used it although it's clearly a mediocre piece. To be honest, the plot itself is kinda a nightmare. It's a scaffolding without a solid source of materials. It has so many holes that need filling up, and even the goal of the entire adventure is so open that I actually don't know how to create a bridge to that. If I thought RNG Quest was a value hurricane, Ragnan Quest is a narrative accretion disk. And also, thanks.
@slp0001
Not really. That's a really crude animation. It's just a bunch of jpeg images sequenced one after another. The music is some tunes I made in Anvil Studio that i had lying around. It was available and seemed appropriate, so I used it although it's clearly a mediocre piece. To be honest, the plot itself is kinda a nightmare. It's a scaffolding without a solid source of materials. It has so many holes that need filling up, and even the goal of the entire adventure is so open that I actually don't know how to create a bridge to that. If I thought RNG Quest was a value hurricane, Ragnan Quest is a narrative accretion disk. And also, thanks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
Aw, c'mon, it is a cool video. And so is Miguelea's city! Did Tiercel see it? Does he know she wishes to be like him?
Aw, c'mon, it is a cool video. And so is Miguelea's city! Did Tiercel see it? Does he know she wishes to be like him?
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
Is there any way we can talk to Tiercel?

Also, I love all the dedication you put into this!
Is there any way we can talk to Tiercel?

Also, I love all the dedication you put into this!
they/them
FR+2
Art Shop
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
@Salvation @LapisDragon17718 @slp0001 @MythicalBurrito @Tanzz @MareepSheepie @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Watercolour @NoctisNix @AnonEclipse [img]https://i.imgur.com/y8WHxcp.png[/img] You approach Tiercel(?) and try to speak to him(?). [color=#0ddeec]Tiercel (?): Hmm... I don't remember us talking here and now. You didn't. Tiercel (?): Run along, Miggsy. We didn't talk here.[/color] [img]https://i.imgur.com/GADPfR1.png[/img] You ask him (?) if he is Tiercel. [color=#0ddeec]Tiercel (?): I am he, while also not. I was, but no longer is. Ante-Tiercel: I'm only an echo, a memory of what is remembered. Ante-Tiercel: I really wonder if talked here.[/color] ----- ((I don't really have time for this anymore, but I want to continue on with this.))
@Salvation @LapisDragon17718 @slp0001 @MythicalBurrito @Tanzz @MareepSheepie @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Watercolour @NoctisNix @AnonEclipse
y8WHxcp.png
You approach Tiercel(?) and try to speak to him(?).

Tiercel (?): Hmm... I don't remember us talking here and now. You didn't.
Tiercel (?): Run along, Miggsy. We didn't talk here.

GADPfR1.png
You ask him (?) if he is Tiercel.
Tiercel (?): I am he, while also not. I was, but no longer is.
Ante-Tiercel: I'm only an echo, a memory of what is remembered.
Ante-Tiercel: I really wonder if talked here.

((I don't really have time for this anymore, but I want to continue on with this.))
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
Is he... the future of Tiercel?! *shudders*
Is he... the future of Tiercel?! *shudders*
((It's fine! Life comes before this :) ))

Oh my that's scary. Ask him where this is?
((It's fine! Life comes before this :) ))

Oh my that's scary. Ask him where this is?
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
Oh gosh is he okay? Can we ask him if he's okay? Can we help him?

(It's okay if you don't really have time. We understand.)
Oh gosh is he okay? Can we ask him if he's okay? Can we help him?

(It's okay if you don't really have time. We understand.)
they/them
FR+2
Art Shop
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
@Salvation @LapisDragon17718 @slp0001 @MythicalBurrito @Tanzz @MareepSheepie @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Watercolour @NoctisNix @AnonEclipse [img]https://i.imgur.com/y8WHxcp.png[/img] You ask him if he's the future of Tiercel. [color=#0ddeec]Ante-Tiercel: You didn't listen, did you? Ante-Tiercel: I was him, but no longer is.[/color] You ask where here is? [color=#0ddeec]Ante-Tiercel: Don't you know? Ante-Tiercel: This is your memory, and not mine. Ante-Tiercel: Though I can tell that this place mirrors [u]Tellafgextep[/u][/color] You ask if he's okay. [color=#0ddeec]Ante-Tiercel: I'm... fine. Ante-Tiercel: It's... just my aura.[/color] You feel the Dull-teethed Devil will call you soon. ----- ((Gonna reuse a panel. Odd hour, though.))
@Salvation @LapisDragon17718 @slp0001 @MythicalBurrito @Tanzz @MareepSheepie @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Watercolour @NoctisNix @AnonEclipse
y8WHxcp.png
You ask him if he's the future of Tiercel.

Ante-Tiercel: You didn't listen, did you?
Ante-Tiercel: I was him, but no longer is.

You ask where here is?

Ante-Tiercel: Don't you know?
Ante-Tiercel: This is your memory, and not mine.
Ante-Tiercel: Though I can tell that this place mirrors Tellafgextep

You ask if he's okay.
Ante-Tiercel: I'm... fine.
Ante-Tiercel: It's... just my aura.

You feel the Dull-teethed Devil will call you soon.

((Gonna reuse a panel. Odd hour, though.))

Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
Dull-teethed Devil??

Ask Tiercel what he was and what happened to him?
Dull-teethed Devil??

Ask Tiercel what he was and what happened to him?
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19