Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Warrior Cat Clan Game
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 112 113
ScarletClan

eleventh moon | 08/2/18 | leafbare (2/3)
- unable to ignore it any longer, Dapplecloud confronted Tidetail and admitted she is in love with him. Tidetail was bewildered and horrified that his mentor, who he held in such high regards, could betray the code and ask him to throw it away as well. his mind buzzing, he turned her down. the following morning he woke to find Dapplecloud limp and still in her nest. Tidetail didn't know what happened; all he could assume was that she couldn't bear living like this and chose to poison herself.
- Dapplecloud is mourned by her Clan and by her successor Tidetail.
- Mapleleaf recovered from her injuries and returned to her duties.
ScarletClan

eleventh moon | 08/2/18 | leafbare (2/3)
- unable to ignore it any longer, Dapplecloud confronted Tidetail and admitted she is in love with him. Tidetail was bewildered and horrified that his mentor, who he held in such high regards, could betray the code and ask him to throw it away as well. his mind buzzing, he turned her down. the following morning he woke to find Dapplecloud limp and still in her nest. Tidetail didn't know what happened; all he could assume was that she couldn't bear living like this and chose to poison herself.
- Dapplecloud is mourned by her Clan and by her successor Tidetail.
- Mapleleaf recovered from her injuries and returned to her duties.
hhhhmkyCRvi.png
dancer
xey/mew/he
fr time + 3
hhhhh03krRqO.gif hhh9mjyPzr.png
ho my heart, it's a fish out of water
ho my heart, it's a fish on the rocks
hand it bakes in the bad sun
Hopeclan

No update

Marshclan

8/2/18-
Lightheart finally confessed his feelings to Muskratfur. She reacted positively and they're now mates!
Lightheart was found dead later that moon. Nobody knows what happened. His mate and family is grieving.
Ripplepaw is reassigned to Darkpelt.
Hopeclan

No update

Marshclan

8/2/18-
Lightheart finally confessed his feelings to Muskratfur. She reacted positively and they're now mates!
Lightheart was found dead later that moon. Nobody knows what happened. His mate and family is grieving.
Ripplepaw is reassigned to Darkpelt.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
DuneClan
Greenleaf

08/02 {44}
With the summer sun shining down, the Clan spends most days drowsing. Hunting is hot work, and often perilous thanks to the twolegs that flock to the ocean. Thankfully, they seem more interested in the saltwater than the shady groves that the Clan cats prefer to hunt in. Still, their presence disrupts the normal order. More loners and kittypets are about, and a wandering, shrieking twoleg kit has been known to foil a hunt.

Troutbelly - injured 1 moons
Fluffyfur - injured 2 moons

Whisperwind is the proud mother of four fine boys! The Clan almost as excited as Crableg to welcome Saltkit, Sandkit, Dewkit, and Cloudkit.

Greenstem gave birth to five bundles of joy, but sadly Daisykit did not make it past the first few days. She was the smallest and simply too small and weak. These things happen, especially with larger litters, but it grieves the Clan all the same. Mintkit, Clovekit, Fennelkit, and Basilkit are welcome to the Clan! Mistpaw, Greenstem's apprentice, will be well taken care of. The warriors are making sure to include her in their training exercises with her siblings, as well as a few hunting lessons with the older apprentices.

Rainwater is expecting! 2 moons

08/02 {74}
Troutbelly's injuries seemed to have healed, but on her first hunting duty she was back in the medicine cat's den. Saltpelt could have insisted she was fully recovered and merely needed to regain her strength after the long convalescence, but Thornpaw discretely pointed out how much happier the still recovering Fluffyfur was at seeing her friend. Saltpelt relented and let Troutbelly stay a little longer, but only if the warrior agreed to do some of the cleaning and chores that had been long put off - all in the name of 'stretching her legs' of course.

Fluffyfur - injured 1 moons

Rainwater is expecting! 1 moons

08/03 {97; 5}
A great tradgety has befallen the Clan. Foxstar, Gulltalon, and newly named Sunpaw failed to return from a normal patrol. As the sun threatened to go down, Brownnose rallied the Clan for a search party. Crableg, Blacktuft, Bluefeather, and Rosepetal followed Brownnose to follow the patrol's fading trail. The remainder stayed to guard the camp. They followed the trail inward towards the saltwater marsh. Ahead, on an islet, they saw their leader's flaming coat as well as the creamy coats of Gulltalon and Sunpaw!

But what were they doing way out there? The question was answered by a flurry of barking. The warriors turned to face several large dogs coming towards them out of the reeds. They must have chased the patrol out into the sea! Not willing to risk the lives of the warriors against such brutes in an all-out assault, Brownnose's patrol followed Foxstar's path out to the islet. The group, eight strong, waited until night had fallen in hopes that the dogs would give up the hunt. The current began picking up with the wind, making the trip back all the more difficult. Foxstar was on her last life and had been injured by the dogs prior to the first crossing, and so was rather weak. Brownnose, ever loyal, most likely spent all his energy trying to help his leader cross until he couldn't make it himself. Gulltalon still had a limp from a previous injury, which affected her ability to swim. Smallfoot had volunteered to help young Sunpaw, barely out of kittenhood, make the return swim. Both he and his charge were not seen again.

With no leader and no deputy, the Clan is in jeopardy. The older warriors are stepping up, trying to organize hunting and patrols until a new leader can be determined.

Mousepaw, Brownnose's apprentice, is now being trained by Troutbelly. Tinypaw, Smallfoot's apprentice has been given to Fluffyfur to train.

Fluffyfur recovered from his injury and returned to warrior duties.

Rainwater gave birth to three kits! Foxkit in honor of the late Foxstar, Kelpkit, and Tidekit.

Mistpaw and Tinypaw are now 16 moons, but their warrior ceremony has been delayed until the clan hierarchy can be sorted out.

DuneClan
Greenleaf

08/02 {44}
With the summer sun shining down, the Clan spends most days drowsing. Hunting is hot work, and often perilous thanks to the twolegs that flock to the ocean. Thankfully, they seem more interested in the saltwater than the shady groves that the Clan cats prefer to hunt in. Still, their presence disrupts the normal order. More loners and kittypets are about, and a wandering, shrieking twoleg kit has been known to foil a hunt.

Troutbelly - injured 1 moons
Fluffyfur - injured 2 moons

Whisperwind is the proud mother of four fine boys! The Clan almost as excited as Crableg to welcome Saltkit, Sandkit, Dewkit, and Cloudkit.

Greenstem gave birth to five bundles of joy, but sadly Daisykit did not make it past the first few days. She was the smallest and simply too small and weak. These things happen, especially with larger litters, but it grieves the Clan all the same. Mintkit, Clovekit, Fennelkit, and Basilkit are welcome to the Clan! Mistpaw, Greenstem's apprentice, will be well taken care of. The warriors are making sure to include her in their training exercises with her siblings, as well as a few hunting lessons with the older apprentices.

Rainwater is expecting! 2 moons

08/02 {74}
Troutbelly's injuries seemed to have healed, but on her first hunting duty she was back in the medicine cat's den. Saltpelt could have insisted she was fully recovered and merely needed to regain her strength after the long convalescence, but Thornpaw discretely pointed out how much happier the still recovering Fluffyfur was at seeing her friend. Saltpelt relented and let Troutbelly stay a little longer, but only if the warrior agreed to do some of the cleaning and chores that had been long put off - all in the name of 'stretching her legs' of course.

Fluffyfur - injured 1 moons

Rainwater is expecting! 1 moons

08/03 {97; 5}
A great tradgety has befallen the Clan. Foxstar, Gulltalon, and newly named Sunpaw failed to return from a normal patrol. As the sun threatened to go down, Brownnose rallied the Clan for a search party. Crableg, Blacktuft, Bluefeather, and Rosepetal followed Brownnose to follow the patrol's fading trail. The remainder stayed to guard the camp. They followed the trail inward towards the saltwater marsh. Ahead, on an islet, they saw their leader's flaming coat as well as the creamy coats of Gulltalon and Sunpaw!

But what were they doing way out there? The question was answered by a flurry of barking. The warriors turned to face several large dogs coming towards them out of the reeds. They must have chased the patrol out into the sea! Not willing to risk the lives of the warriors against such brutes in an all-out assault, Brownnose's patrol followed Foxstar's path out to the islet. The group, eight strong, waited until night had fallen in hopes that the dogs would give up the hunt. The current began picking up with the wind, making the trip back all the more difficult. Foxstar was on her last life and had been injured by the dogs prior to the first crossing, and so was rather weak. Brownnose, ever loyal, most likely spent all his energy trying to help his leader cross until he couldn't make it himself. Gulltalon still had a limp from a previous injury, which affected her ability to swim. Smallfoot had volunteered to help young Sunpaw, barely out of kittenhood, make the return swim. Both he and his charge were not seen again.

With no leader and no deputy, the Clan is in jeopardy. The older warriors are stepping up, trying to organize hunting and patrols until a new leader can be determined.

Mousepaw, Brownnose's apprentice, is now being trained by Troutbelly. Tinypaw, Smallfoot's apprentice has been given to Fluffyfur to train.

Fluffyfur recovered from his injury and returned to warrior duties.

Rainwater gave birth to three kits! Foxkit in honor of the late Foxstar, Kelpkit, and Tidekit.

Mistpaw and Tinypaw are now 16 moons, but their warrior ceremony has been delayed until the clan hierarchy can be sorted out.

TvGyETb.gif
  • 77 | It was a long day of traveling for FateClan when something went terribly wrong. No one knew where Northernfur went. The clan sent out a party to trace back their steps and search for the mute cat. There was no smell of predators or Northernfur. The search yielded no results, and the clan was devastated. The consensus was Northernfur became exhausted and fell behind. Since he couldn't ask for help, he was left to fend for himself. Moral has never been lower.
  • 77 | It was a long day of traveling for FateClan when something went terribly wrong. No one knew where Northernfur went. The clan sent out a party to trace back their steps and search for the mute cat. There was no smell of predators or Northernfur. The search yielded no results, and the clan was devastated. The consensus was Northernfur became exhausted and fell behind. Since he couldn't ask for help, he was left to fend for himself. Moral has never been lower.
Just call me Cos! 24, Any/All.
HJLIYn4.png
Roleplayer |Artist | Feral Alien
+4h FR time
Moon 4:

Berylkit, Opalkit, Cinnabarkit, and Esperitekit are now six moons old! They've been renamed to Berylpaw, Opalpaw, Cinnabarpaw, and Esperitepaw. Quartzfang has been given Cinnabarpaw to mentor, Diamondpelt has been given Opalpaw to mentor, Zirconstep has been given Berylpaw to mentor, and Citrinepool has been given Esperitepaw to mentor. Due to Peridotpaw's injury, she will have to wait to become a warrior. Topazpaw failed her warrior test and will have to remain an apprentice for another moon. Emeraldstrike has returned to her warrior duties!

Agatekit and Garnetkit have fallen ill, but Silverfeather and Goldpaw are able to treat them, they'll very likely survive!
Moon 4:

Berylkit, Opalkit, Cinnabarkit, and Esperitekit are now six moons old! They've been renamed to Berylpaw, Opalpaw, Cinnabarpaw, and Esperitepaw. Quartzfang has been given Cinnabarpaw to mentor, Diamondpelt has been given Opalpaw to mentor, Zirconstep has been given Berylpaw to mentor, and Citrinepool has been given Esperitepaw to mentor. Due to Peridotpaw's injury, she will have to wait to become a warrior. Topazpaw failed her warrior test and will have to remain an apprentice for another moon. Emeraldstrike has returned to her warrior duties!

Agatekit and Garnetkit have fallen ill, but Silverfeather and Goldpaw are able to treat them, they'll very likely survive!
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
ScarletClan

twelfth moon | 08/3/18 | leafbare (3/3)
- Crabpaw and Berrypaw have earned their warrior names. from now on, they will be known as Crabclaw and Berryfur.
- Snowkit, Warmkit, Silverkit and Airkit are ready to be apprenticed. Snowpaw was given to Shimmerbelly, Warmpaw to Acornstep, Silverpaw to Gullwing and Airpaw to Rufflefur. Freezesplash moved back into the warriors den.
- a patrol encountered a lone, starving fox in the heart of the territory. they managed to chase it off, but Gustflight was injured.
- Shineheart recovered from her injuries and returned to her duties.
ScarletClan

twelfth moon | 08/3/18 | leafbare (3/3)
- Crabpaw and Berrypaw have earned their warrior names. from now on, they will be known as Crabclaw and Berryfur.
- Snowkit, Warmkit, Silverkit and Airkit are ready to be apprenticed. Snowpaw was given to Shimmerbelly, Warmpaw to Acornstep, Silverpaw to Gullwing and Airpaw to Rufflefur. Freezesplash moved back into the warriors den.
- a patrol encountered a lone, starving fox in the heart of the territory. they managed to chase it off, but Gustflight was injured.
- Shineheart recovered from her injuries and returned to her duties.
hhhhmkyCRvi.png
dancer
xey/mew/he
fr time + 3
hhhhh03krRqO.gif hhh9mjyPzr.png
ho my heart, it's a fish out of water
ho my heart, it's a fish on the rocks
hand it bakes in the bad sun
StormClan

8/3 (24) - Due to the chaos of meeting a new clan, the warrior ceremony was held back for a moon. Stormstar apologizes for this, and announces that Silverpaw, Shadowpaw, Birchpaw, Dreampaw, Ashpaw, and Yellowpaw have completed their training!
From now on, they shall be known as Silverpelt, Shadowstreak, Birchstep, Dreameye, Ashpool and Yellowfur. It is a bittersweet moment for Windfur, as she remembers her fallen mate. Birchstep also mourns the fact Marbledpaw did not survive long enough to get her warrior name.

- Flintkit, Swankit, Blizzardkit, Frostkit, and Palekit are now 6 moons and can become apprentices! They are now known as Flintpaw, Swanpaw, Blizzardpaw, Frostpaw, and Palepaw. They have been given to Daystripe, Flametail, Twoheart, Songbreeze, and Whispermaw to mentor.

- After the ceremony, Flametail approaches Windfur. He confesses his feelings toward the older queen, but adds that he understands if she is still mourning the loss of Silentfang. Windfur is shocked at his confession, but agrees to take the younger cat on as a mate.

ThornClan

8/3 (84) - Leopardpaw has completed his warrior training! From now on, he shall be known as Leopardspot. As a well liked apprentice, he is congradulated by everyone. Sandpaw tries to talk to him after the ceremony, but Leopardspot is whisked away too quickly. Sandpaw resigns himself back to his den, focusing on his studies instead.
StormClan

8/3 (24) - Due to the chaos of meeting a new clan, the warrior ceremony was held back for a moon. Stormstar apologizes for this, and announces that Silverpaw, Shadowpaw, Birchpaw, Dreampaw, Ashpaw, and Yellowpaw have completed their training!
From now on, they shall be known as Silverpelt, Shadowstreak, Birchstep, Dreameye, Ashpool and Yellowfur. It is a bittersweet moment for Windfur, as she remembers her fallen mate. Birchstep also mourns the fact Marbledpaw did not survive long enough to get her warrior name.

- Flintkit, Swankit, Blizzardkit, Frostkit, and Palekit are now 6 moons and can become apprentices! They are now known as Flintpaw, Swanpaw, Blizzardpaw, Frostpaw, and Palepaw. They have been given to Daystripe, Flametail, Twoheart, Songbreeze, and Whispermaw to mentor.

- After the ceremony, Flametail approaches Windfur. He confesses his feelings toward the older queen, but adds that he understands if she is still mourning the loss of Silentfang. Windfur is shocked at his confession, but agrees to take the younger cat on as a mate.

ThornClan

8/3 (84) - Leopardpaw has completed his warrior training! From now on, he shall be known as Leopardspot. As a well liked apprentice, he is congradulated by everyone. Sandpaw tries to talk to him after the ceremony, but Leopardspot is whisked away too quickly. Sandpaw resigns himself back to his den, focusing on his studies instead.
Hello
Hopeclan

8/3/18-
Ravenkit is old enough to become an apprentice. His mother, Echostone, is chosen to mentor him.
Skytail is catching on to Pebblestorm's secret.

Marshclan

8/3/18-
Losskit went missing and is found dead by a patrol a few moons later. His family is heartbroken because of this.
Hopeclan

8/3/18-
Ravenkit is old enough to become an apprentice. His mother, Echostone, is chosen to mentor him.
Skytail is catching on to Pebblestorm's secret.

Marshclan

8/3/18-
Losskit went missing and is found dead by a patrol a few moons later. His family is heartbroken because of this.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
Oh My GoSh I nEeD tO jOiN

Can I just hop in and make my clan whenever? owo
Oh My GoSh I nEeD tO jOiN

Can I just hop in and make my clan whenever? owo
FObX7rS.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/2zr4y0I.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/HMb5tTF.png[/img] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Xe187Vq.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Century][size=7][color=#292929]SCORCH CLAN[/color][/size] [center]---[/center] [center][font=Century][size=3][color=#292929]“Heart of the Forest”[/color][/size] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/RTqvE8I.png[/img] [center][font=Century][size=5][color=#292929]CLAN LINEAGE and SUCCESSION[/color][/size] [center]---[/center] [u][i]FOUNDER LINE[/i][/u] [b]Scorch Star [/b] [Male] Mate:[b]Rowan Leg[/b] [Female] - [b]Ember Pelt[/b] [Male] Mate:[b]Quail Nose/Star[/b] [Female] - [b]Lion Flame/Star[/b] , [b]Fox Leap[/b] , [b]Ferret Whiskers[/b] [Male] [Female] [Female] Mate:[b]Hawk Screech[/b] , ? , Mate:[b]Wolf Heart[/b] [Male] , ? , [Male] - ? , ? , Mouse Paw ? , ? , [Male] [u][i]RAT TAIL'S LINE[/i][/u] [b]Bat Ear[/b] [Male] Mate:[b]White Flower[/b] [Female] - [b]Coal Eye[/b] [Male] Mate:[b]Snowflake[/b] [Female] - [b]Rat Tail[/b] [Male] [u][i]MOSS LEAF'S LINE[/i][/u] [b]River Heart[/b] [Male] Mate:[b]Pebble Foot[/b] [Female] - [b]UNKNOWN[/b] [Male] Mate:[b]UNKNOWN[/b] [Female] - [b]Moss Leaf[/b] [Female] [u][i]LEADER SUCCESSION[/i][/u] [b]Scorch Star [/b] [Male] Cause of death- Old age [b]Quail Nose/Star[/b] [Female] Cause of death- Fire [b]Lion Flame/Star[/b] [Male] Cause of death- ? *Editing*
2zr4y0I.png
HMb5tTF.png
Xe187Vq.png
SCORCH CLAN
---
“Heart of the Forest”

RTqvE8I.png
CLAN LINEAGE and SUCCESSION
---
FOUNDER LINE

Scorch Star
[Male]