Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | It's Happening I Guess - Day 2
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32
@Damniel
Quote:
I would lynch Tsaiah since that’s the only player I know here

Why lynch me?
i would lynch you at this point for opening with a question with no preamble and not really offering a lot of info yourself. and also for asking me why i'd lynch you now.

@Tsaiah who would you lynch at this point?

i forgot to intro so here:

i'm blanket because that was part of my old username, and idc what you call me. i prefer they/them pronouns and i'm fr+3. i love autumn and i am making it my personal goal to eat my weight in pumpkin spice things.
@Damniel
Quote:
I would lynch Tsaiah since that’s the only player I know here

Why lynch me?
i would lynch you at this point for opening with a question with no preamble and not really offering a lot of info yourself. and also for asking me why i'd lynch you now.

@Tsaiah who would you lynch at this point?

i forgot to intro so here:

i'm blanket because that was part of my old username, and idc what you call me. i prefer they/them pronouns and i'm fr+3. i love autumn and i am making it my personal goal to eat my weight in pumpkin spice things.
LUZk8tY.png
@abyssum

I think my question is a good way to start out the game. I find introducing myself pointless when it comes to the game
@abyssum

I think my question is a good way to start out the game. I find introducing myself pointless when it comes to the game
Jl2RI4n.gif
@Damniel @abyssum

I'm okay with Damniel opening like this, but I think my bigger question is why did you not simply start RVS phase, and asked people to name their votes instead? Hammers and majority aren't in this game.
@Damniel @abyssum

I'm okay with Damniel opening like this, but I think my bigger question is why did you not simply start RVS phase, and asked people to name their votes instead? Hammers and majority aren't in this game.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
Also if I say something and someone doesn't understand, feel free to ask. I just realized that I used a lot of jargon in my last post and I'll gladly explain what stuff is.

That being said, this is super quiet compared to the last game I was in. Y'all where my heavy poster friends at.
Also if I say something and someone doesn't understand, feel free to ask. I just realized that I used a lot of jargon in my last post and I'll gladly explain what stuff is.

That being said, this is super quiet compared to the last game I was in. Y'all where my heavy poster friends at.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
Hey yo @Leremis when you get here, on a scale of 1-10 where 1 is talc and 10 is diamond how much did you like the opening flavor
Hey yo @Leremis when you get here, on a scale of 1-10 where 1 is talc and 10 is diamond how much did you like the opening flavor
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
@Tanzz
Please don't post in the thread if you're not a player. Rules and stuff has been updated to account for this
@Tanzz
Please don't post in the thread if you're not a player. Rules and stuff has been updated to account for this
This day isn't going anywhere. So do you want to lynch today?
122cdhe.png
[quote name="Heronwing" date=2017-09-26 15:42:36] This day isn't going anywhere. So do you want to lynch today? [/quote] Always.
Heronwing wrote on 2017-09-26:

Always.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
@Heronwing [quote]This day isn't going anywhere. So do you want to lynch today?[/quote] do you?
@Heronwing
Quote:
do you?
LUZk8tY.png
So random lynching?
So random lynching?
wKjmzCu.gif
|| D A W N
» she/they
» fr+15
‘ A folded paper moon
-like I’m wandering in-between ’

1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32