Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fates Averted - FIN
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 60 61
[quote name="favvn" date=2017-08-30 13:24:36] Damniel - I had thought that the role he occupied was town, and I still think he's town lol. DS was aggressive, but that simply seems like his... personality, I suppose. Wyxa - Their "reaction test" didn't really give me any weird vibes -- their reason for asking it seemed sound enough. I did think that it was weird that they picked on Shimmer not responding to the test though. Only two or three players really answered the question, iirc. Tsaiah - I sort of don't remember who they subbed for, but strong town reads. They've been contributing a lot to the thread and has encouraged discussion more effectively than DS did lol. Hope Bagel - Mild town vibes lol. Their posting is a little inconsistent, but nothing about them really strikes me as maf. They seem to take things a bit literally. Dawn - Doesn't post v much, but has made some contributions, and seems more encouraging than accusatory to inactive players. Mild town reads. Nebulacloud - I don't remember if they've posted something explaining that they were busy, but I feel like I forget that they're in the game sometimes. I'm not sure if that's really indicative of mafia though, since it really just seems like they haven't checked the thread much at all. Shimmerwing - a bit inactive, but the posts that they have posted were a little suspicious. The part where they dared people to vote for them rubbed me the wrong way. Has probably given me the strongest maf vibes on this list. Moonbird - like DS, is a bit aggressive with their play-style. Has been quieter since D1, but my gut says that she's town haha. Cognitive - mild town reads. Has been contributing a whole lot more than the person they replaced did. [/quote] Also here are favvn's reads so take from them what you will. Also Tsaiah's inspection on Wyx [i]could[/i] have been redirected, but the chance of that is slim so I trust that was an accurate inspection
favvn wrote on 2017-08-30:
Damniel - I had thought that the role he occupied was town, and I still think he's town lol. DS was aggressive, but that simply seems like his... personality, I suppose.

Wyxa - Their "reaction test" didn't really give me any weird vibes -- their reason for asking it seemed sound enough. I did think that it was weird that they picked on Shimmer not responding to the test though. Only two or three players really answered the question, iirc.

Tsaiah - I sort of don't remember who they subbed for, but strong town reads. They've been contributing a lot to the thread and has encouraged discussion more effectively than DS did lol.

Hope Bagel - Mild town vibes lol. Their posting is a little inconsistent, but nothing about them really strikes me as maf. They seem to take things a bit literally.

Dawn - Doesn't post v much, but has made some contributions, and seems more encouraging than accusatory to inactive players. Mild town reads.

Nebulacloud - I don't remember if they've posted something explaining that they were busy, but I feel like I forget that they're in the game sometimes. I'm not sure if that's really indicative of mafia though, since it really just seems like they haven't checked the thread much at all.

Shimmerwing - a bit inactive, but the posts that they have posted were a little suspicious. The part where they dared people to vote for them rubbed me the wrong way. Has probably given me the strongest maf vibes on this list.

Moonbird - like DS, is a bit aggressive with their play-style. Has been quieter since D1, but my gut says that she's town haha.

Cognitive - mild town reads. Has been contributing a whole lot more than the person they replaced did.

Also here are favvn's reads so take from them what you will.

Also Tsaiah's inspection on Wyx could have been redirected, but the chance of that is slim so I trust that was an accurate inspection
Jl2RI4n.gif
I think it's 5 to majority vote? And @NebulaCloud is at 4 votes.

Echoing Damniel; are you soft claiming, Nebula? (i.e. soft claiming without actually stating your role?)

Would like to see a bit more discussion before we maj here

Especially wanna find out who @m00nbird targeted for sure to get that "no result"

And hear what @Dawnbreeze has to say
I think it's 5 to majority vote? And @NebulaCloud is at 4 votes.

Echoing Damniel; are you soft claiming, Nebula? (i.e. soft claiming without actually stating your role?)

Would like to see a bit more discussion before we maj here

Especially wanna find out who @m00nbird targeted for sure to get that "no result"

And hear what @Dawnbreeze has to say
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
Something I just noticed is that Favvn townread everyone except shimmer and nebula so it could be light bussing the team
Something I just noticed is that Favvn townread everyone except shimmer and nebula so it could be light bussing the team
Jl2RI4n.gif
Damniel wrote:
But tbh I wanna end day early so let's made a decision now

Heheh, nice ninja post

I get wanting to get on with it, too

If neither Dawn nor Nebula posts today (real life day) i wouldn't oppose going ahead and just maj'ing, do kinda wanna hear more from them both first

Also wondering if m00n's "no result" could imply she was interfered with from using her action or something
Damniel wrote:
But tbh I wanna end day early so let's made a decision now

Heheh, nice ninja post

I get wanting to get on with it, too

If neither Dawn nor Nebula posts today (real life day) i wouldn't oppose going ahead and just maj'ing, do kinda wanna hear more from them both first

Also wondering if m00n's "no result" could imply she was interfered with from using her action or something
[quote name="Damniel" date=2017-09-01 10:21:40] Something I just noticed is that Favvn townread everyone except shimmer and nebula so it could be light bussing the team [/quote] It could be Shimmer hasn't posted anything towny or game solvey that i remember off the top of my head, either
Damniel wrote on 2017-09-01:

It could be

Shimmer hasn't posted anything towny or game solvey that i remember off the top of my head, either
@Shimmerwing

Also come talk more

You havent done near enough solving

@NebulaCloud @Dawnbreeze

Open question for all three of you:

Why shouldn't we kill you?
@Shimmerwing

Also come talk more

You havent done near enough solving

@NebulaCloud @Dawnbreeze

Open question for all three of you:

Why shouldn't we kill you?
@Tsaiah

I could become valuable with one of my abilities(not going to state what it is) and if it comes down to Townies having to get rid of a Mafia, I could do that easily. Just once, though.
@Tsaiah

I could become valuable with one of my abilities(not going to state what it is) and if it comes down to Townies having to get rid of a Mafia, I could do that easily. Just once, though.
tumblr_omgwxtlDCy1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngbEvLAND.png100.gif
[quote name="Nebulacloud" date=2017-09-01 11:08:06] @Tsaia I could become valuable with one of my abilities(not going to state what it is) and if it comes down to Townies having to get rid of a Mafia, I could do that easily. Just once, though. [/quote] You realize you only need 1 vote to maj right I would just claim now
Nebulacloud wrote on 2017-09-01:
@Tsaia

You realize you only need 1 vote to maj right I would just claim now
Jl2RI4n.gif
Well what should I claim I already claimed Townie ;v
tumblr_omgwxtlDCy1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngbEvLAND.png100.gif
[quote name="Nebulacloud" date=2017-09-01 11:48:33] Well what should I claim I already claimed Townie ;v [/quote] Well you said you have an ability so what is it
Nebulacloud wrote on 2017-09-01:

Well you said you have an ability so what is it
Jl2RI4n.gif
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 60 61