PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@WyvernWarrior

Same! :D
@WyvernWarrior

Same! :D
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
Yay! *Excited noises*
Yay! *Excited noises*
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.pngbearded_vulture_by_tathym-daf3vqn.giftumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
Good luck on your game @TheElfDruid . And sign me up for spec.

I need to at least know how RP mafia works. it'd be embarrassing to have played for several months but still have no idea how RP mafia works

And don't forget to be a good evil b*stard mod *wink wink* it is b*stard, right? Cause you are lynchable and NPCs are untruthful.
Good luck on your game @TheElfDruid . And sign me up for spec.

I need to at least know how RP mafia works. it'd be embarrassing to have played for several months but still have no idea how RP mafia works

And don't forget to be a good evil b*stard mod *wink wink* it is b*stard, right? Cause you are lynchable and NPCs are untruthful.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Yeesss!!
*Toots horn*
Yeesss!!
*Toots horn*
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
SOOOO EXCITED!!!
SOOOO EXCITED!!!
So excited!!! here goes nothing
So excited!!! here goes nothing
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
huehuehue

Just gotta hold out until Saturday (I have.... just a little more schoool..... I have to be online to send results of actions RIP)
huehuehue

Just gotta hold out until Saturday (I have.... just a little more schoool..... I have to be online to send results of actions RIP)
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
Did I miss something?
Did I miss something?
@theelfdruid I think I'm gonna have to drop out of this actually, I'm really busy for most of the next 2 months and I don't have the time to do much on FR. I hope you can find a replacement for me though, have fun everyone!
@theelfdruid I think I'm gonna have to drop out of this actually, I'm really busy for most of the next 2 months and I don't have the time to do much on FR. I hope you can find a replacement for me though, have fun everyone!
JvUa9ma.png
lCK29fT.png
pTgxHuT.png
ekwgPuo.png nmmNy1H.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12