Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [TCC] Dulce de Aventura ~ CYOA
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 50 51
[quote]@Rocwylde[/quote] [center][color=DarkRed][b]Health -2![/b][/color][/center] You turn left. The world spins out from under you and you are falling. You flap your wings panic, trying to right yourself. Pain burst through you and you feel your wings rip. In terror, ignoring the pain in your arms and legs you dig your claws into the rock wall. You are surrounded by long, delicate looking crystal spikes. You’ve fallen down a shaft barely larger than you are, and these spikes completely cover the inside of tunnel. Looking up, you can see the broken off parts that mark the path of your fall. You are covered in lacerations and cannot fly. Even just clinging to wall, the nearby spikes are marking you with shallow cuts every time you shift. The razor-sharp, crystalline spikes point slightly down; climbing up would be incredibly dangerous and painful. It would be much easier to go down You decide to: [b]A. Go up. I need to get back on the path. B. Go down. I'll be too injured to get out otherwise.[/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSedz23wbi1Bir5Xn8UqtPVUNGI5nAxj6hICnN9hfiYfqjtVNA/viewform?usp=sf_link]Click here to decide![/url]
Quote:
Health -2!

You turn left. The world spins out from under you and you are falling. You flap your wings panic, trying to right yourself. Pain burst through you and you feel your wings rip. In terror, ignoring the pain in your arms and legs you dig your claws into the rock wall.

You are surrounded by long, delicate looking crystal spikes. You’ve fallen down a shaft barely larger than you are, and these spikes completely cover the inside of tunnel. Looking up, you can see the broken off parts that mark the path of your fall. You are covered in lacerations and cannot fly. Even just clinging to wall, the nearby spikes are marking you with shallow cuts every time you shift.

The razor-sharp, crystalline spikes point slightly down; climbing up would be incredibly dangerous and painful. It would be much easier to go down

You decide to:
A. Go up. I need to get back on the path.
B. Go down. I'll be too injured to get out otherwise.

Click here to decide!
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33h.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33d.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7n337.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7n331.gif
[quote]@Huskily[/quote] After some consideration, you take the right path. It is one the most twisted tunnels you’ve been on yet, with sharp turns back and forth until you have no idea if you’re going the right way. When you see that same soft glow from the jewels, you realize that you’ve been completely turned around. You’ve decided to just start over from the jewels and continue forward, but you get dumped out into a large cavern that is completely different from what you expected. There are no delicate rock formations hanging from the ceiling, instead the floor is carpeted in soft lichen. Sprays of luminescent mushrooms pop up from the floor and you are sharply reminded of the room of stars. Walking into the room, the lichen gives gently underfoot. It is one of the softest surfaces you have ever stood on. You abruptly realize how exhausted you are, and the desire to lay down and rest is overwhelming. If you rested for a short while, then you would have a lot more energy to continue onward. You decide to: [b]A. Rest. You'll get further with more energy! B. Continue. I'll rest when I'm out of here![/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSejbVsN3tx_Aw6t4Y01HhBC6gJQBSsOTSl1NSYWL5HiS7R4lg/viewform?usp=sf_link]Click here to decide![/url]
Quote:

After some consideration, you take the right path. It is one the most twisted tunnels you’ve been on yet, with sharp turns back and forth until you have no idea if you’re going the right way. When you see that same soft glow from the jewels, you realize that you’ve been completely turned around.

You’ve decided to just start over from the jewels and continue forward, but you get dumped out into a large cavern that is completely different from what you expected. There are no delicate rock formations hanging from the ceiling, instead the floor is carpeted in soft lichen. Sprays of luminescent mushrooms pop up from the floor and you are sharply reminded of the room of stars.

Walking into the room, the lichen gives gently underfoot. It is one of the softest surfaces you have ever stood on. You abruptly realize how exhausted you are, and the desire to lay down and rest is overwhelming. If you rested for a short while, then you would have a lot more energy to continue onward.

You decide to:
A. Rest. You'll get further with more energy!
B. Continue. I'll rest when I'm out of here!

Click here to decide!
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33h.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33d.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7n337.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7n331.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25900215] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/259003/25900215_350.png[/img] [/url] Okey it hurts, a lot, but really, there is no way Mystery would left the others. There is all kind of terrible things that might happen to them if he is not protecting them. Newer have a true here leave others in harms way to save himself, and neither will Mystery.

25900215_350.png

Okey it hurts, a lot, but really, there is no way Mystery would left the others. There is all kind of terrible things that might happen to them if he is not protecting them. Newer have a true here leave others in harms way to save himself, and neither will Mystery.
B43QG5A.png
@tyeth could Royalwing eat his scone?
@tyeth could Royalwing eat his scone?
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32653778] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/326538/32653778_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "I am NOT a tartlet," Explorer growled. But he followed the master of all things annoying, relieved to be back in the presence of a guide. He just hoped Conrad didn't expect him to climb any waterfalls. Or he might just break up from the group again.
"I am NOT a tartlet," Explorer growled. But he followed the master of all things annoying, relieved to be back in the presence of a guide. He just hoped Conrad didn't expect him to climb any waterfalls. Or he might just break up from the group again.
@StarCookies
We've got that down, you're all set!
@StarCookies
We've got that down, you're all set!
60787410.png 57806280.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1666216][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/16663/1666216p.png[/img][/url][/center] "That's it! We've made it up, everyone!" Well, everyone who'd made the ascent with the aid of Valena that is. Roughly a fifth of the group that had been at the bottom were absent from the top, and another check confirmed that no one else was waiting to be hauled up. Before they carried on, Shunic decided to eat his scone ((@Tyeth)) and remark to those in the vicinity that he was happy to carry a few Fae or Spirals should they wish to avoid the feet of the rest of the group. Shunic found it a touch peculiar how the river was wider and shallower upriver than down, the reverse of what he was accustomed to be the general rule. Well, it was true that exceptions were what made a rule generic rather than absolute. At the cry Shunic tensed. "Hang on! We need to take it slow and steady!" The Mirror became vigilant for any unsteadiness on the part of his neighbours, preparing himself to prevent future falls. Shunic concentrated on making a firm knot and as he passed the rope to the next dragon he called out, "if anyone's unsure about knot-tying, ask your neighbours for help. We're not losing anyone." If anything, Shunic felt that being tied together meant that if one of their number fell the rest of them together could stop the individual being washed away. If it was an Imperial who fell? Best not think about it.
1666216p.png

"That's it! We've made it up, everyone!" Well, everyone who'd made the ascent with the aid of Valena that is. Roughly a fifth of the group that had been at the bottom were absent from the top, and another check confirmed that no one else was waiting to be hauled up. Before they carried on, Shunic decided to eat his scone ((@Tyeth)) and remark to those in the vicinity that he was happy to carry a few Fae or Spirals should they wish to avoid the feet of the rest of the group.

Shunic found it a touch peculiar how the river was wider and shallower upriver than down, the reverse of what he was accustomed to be the general rule. Well, it was true that exceptions were what made a rule generic rather than absolute. At the cry Shunic tensed. "Hang on! We need to take it slow and steady!" The Mirror became vigilant for any unsteadiness on the part of his neighbours, preparing himself to prevent future falls.

Shunic concentrated on making a firm knot and as he passed the rope to the next dragon he called out, "if anyone's unsure about knot-tying, ask your neighbours for help. We're not losing anyone." If anything, Shunic felt that being tied together meant that if one of their number fell the rest of them together could stop the individual being washed away. If it was an Imperial who fell? Best not think about it.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Talicinx
Okay, I checked it over and it looks like I missed you. You're good to go, thanks for pointing that out!

@NinaOsp
Bad internet is the bane of my existance, I swear. This is the first time we're using google forms, so thanks for pointing out technical difficulties! I've updated the spreadsheet!
@Talicinx
Okay, I checked it over and it looks like I missed you. You're good to go, thanks for pointing that out!

@NinaOsp
Bad internet is the bane of my existance, I swear. This is the first time we're using google forms, so thanks for pointing out technical difficulties! I've updated the spreadsheet!
60787410.png 57806280.png
By now, Vesparian was seriously doubting the guides. Are they even licensed tour guides? He rather would find his own way out than risk his life following these weirdos.

"No need to worry about me." He says, pushing past Conrad.

(Somehow the pings are bringing me to the wrong post D:)
By now, Vesparian was seriously doubting the guides. Are they even licensed tour guides? He rather would find his own way out than risk his life following these weirdos.

"No need to worry about me." He says, pushing past Conrad.

(Somehow the pings are bringing me to the wrong post D:)
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=33959346&skin=0&apparel=9618&xt=dressing.png[/img] I don't have enough strength left to keep moving rocks. It's this tiny hole or nothing. Time to see if my gambling has paid off.
dragon?did=33959346&skin=0&apparel=9618&xt=dressing.png

I don't have enough strength left to keep moving rocks. It's this tiny hole or nothing.

Time to see if my gambling has paid off.
76px-Shadow_KHREC.png 86px-Shadow_KHD.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 50 51