Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Double Down Discussion [D5]
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 101 102
oh wait derp I forgot.
oh wait derp I forgot.

He/him | FRT+1 x
[quote name="YaBoiGuzma" date=2017-07-15 10:35:58] @ Oricole *stares* Nah fam, I'm here, caught up, just haven't had too too much input to offer. That being said, very interesting results from last night. I'll put this out here now in hopes that it might aid investigation: [b]I'm Bedside Manners, your local resident watcher/roleblocker.[/b] I targeted MagWag last night because they're my biggest suspect for SK atm. Along with roleblocking and preventing their actions, my watch results came back that only SheepyPeanut visited them last night, so it doesn't look like they were targeted for a failed nightkill. [/quote]
YaBoiGuzma wrote on 2017-07-15:
@ Oricole *stares*

Nah fam, I'm here, caught up, just haven't had too too much input to offer. That being said, very interesting results from last night. I'll put this out here now in hopes that it might aid investigation: I'm Bedside Manners, your local resident watcher/roleblocker. I targeted MagWag last night because they're my biggest suspect for SK atm. Along with roleblocking and preventing their actions, my watch results came back that only SheepyPeanut visited them last night, so it doesn't look like they were targeted for a failed nightkill.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
anyways, outta the unclaimed, I dislike Rave and MagWag the most. Gonna vote Rave unless it would tie bc Rave's ignoring the thread and posting a fair bit elsewhere. If it would tie to vote Rave, my vote goes to MagWag.
anyways, outta the unclaimed, I dislike Rave and MagWag the most. Gonna vote Rave unless it would tie bc Rave's ignoring the thread and posting a fair bit elsewhere. If it would tie to vote Rave, my vote goes to MagWag.

He/him | FRT+1 x
[quote name="YaBoiGuzma" date=2017-07-16 15:42:55] [quote name="YaBoiGuzma" date=2017-07-15 10:35:58] @ Oricole *stares* Nah fam, I'm here, caught up, just haven't had too too much input to offer. That being said, very interesting results from last night. I'll put this out here now in hopes that it might aid investigation: [b]I'm Bedside Manners, your local resident watcher/roleblocker.[/b] I targeted MagWag last night because they're my biggest suspect for SK atm. Along with roleblocking and preventing their actions, my watch results came back that only SheepyPeanut visited them last night, so it doesn't look like they were targeted for a failed nightkill. [/quote] [/quote] [i]Thanks, and sorry about that.[/i]
YaBoiGuzma wrote on 2017-07-16:
YaBoiGuzma wrote on 2017-07-15:
@ Oricole *stares*

Nah fam, I'm here, caught up, just haven't had too too much input to offer. That being said, very interesting results from last night. I'll put this out here now in hopes that it might aid investigation: I'm Bedside Manners, your local resident watcher/roleblocker. I targeted MagWag last night because they're my biggest suspect for SK atm. Along with roleblocking and preventing their actions, my watch results came back that only SheepyPeanut visited them last night, so it doesn't look like they were targeted for a failed nightkill.

Thanks, and sorry about that.

He/him | FRT+1 x
[quote name="YaBoiGuzma" date=2017-07-16 15:34:48] Well, as I'm not feeling well and am probably going to turn in early tonight, I'm going to be dropping my lynch vote in for @MagykalWagykal for the following reasons: -If we're assuming that SK is Haunted Psyche, their quirk of laughing and using happy emotes constantly reminds me of something a stereotypically insane person would do. -They got weirdly overdefensive against Leremis a few pages back, and that gives me pretty scummy vibes. -They seem to be dodging the massclaim effort by bluffing that they have a role they'd rather not reveal for fear of becoming a NK target, but I'm not buying it. The game is almost over, and you won't have to worry about being a target if we all claim and then lynch the person whose claim doesn't line up. [/quote] This is a good point [quote name="DuskyAether" date=2017-07-16 15:45:07] anyways, outta the unclaimed, I dislike Rave and MagWag the most. Gonna vote Rave unless it would tie bc Rave's ignoring the thread and posting a fair bit elsewhere. If it would tie to vote Rave, my vote goes to MagWag. [/quote] I could go for either of them tbh I still think Sol is the jester if it comes down to PoE
YaBoiGuzma wrote on 2017-07-16:
Well, as I'm not feeling well and am probably going to turn in early tonight, I'm going to be dropping my lynch vote in for @MagykalWagykal for the following reasons:

-If we're assuming that SK is Haunted Psyche, their quirk of laughing and using happy emotes constantly reminds me of something a stereotypically insane person would do.

-They got weirdly overdefensive against Leremis a few pages back, and that gives me pretty scummy vibes.

-They seem to be dodging the massclaim effort by bluffing that they have a role they'd rather not reveal for fear of becoming a NK target, but I'm not buying it. The game is almost over, and you won't have to worry about being a target if we all claim and then lynch the person whose claim doesn't line up.

This is a good point

DuskyAether wrote on 2017-07-16:

I could go for either of them tbh

I still think Sol is the jester if it comes down to PoE
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
QUIRK ><
QUIRK ><
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
[quote name="@Leremis" date=2017-07-14 16:41:58] [quote]Also, YOU voted for them, and I didn't see much suspicion from you.[/quote] Why would I sus myself [quote]Sheep a vote'? They practically claimed scum; what kind of a person would I be if I did vote for them? xD[/quote] [quote]What now? Do we lynch them?[/quote] [quote][quote name="blanketgender" date=2017-07-12 22:30:04] @/Tsaiah i have always been mafia~ //brushes tear out of eye [/quote] Ah, so we were right. In that case, I was right to vote (and I didn't even miss the EoD!) for you, then, I guess. [/quote] This comes from the person who was just questioning whether or not to lynch them or not having not fully read the claim enough to know. Do you see why I find it suspicious? And don't try to make this personal when it's not just because I'm currently squinting at you. I have my scum hunting style, and you just happen to be attracting it at this time. [/quote] You have a point there. xD I'm just saying, why would you sus someone for doing the same thing you did? Sorry about making it personal, spending ten hours in the heat during a swim meet does odd things to one's mind. :P Ohhhh. I see where you're coming from. xD That explains a lot. See, I read each page, and when something stands out, or is something I feel that I should respond to, I quote it, reply to it, paste what I've done so far, copy the new thing, then start again. Sometimes, I paste ABOVE the quote I did, and sometimes I post BELOW the quote. Thus, my posts are not in chronological order. Now, you must be asking yourself, 'But Magykal, don't you actually read the finished project before you post it?' The answer to this is no. By the time I finish my giant long post since people objected to my short snippy ones, I am very tired, and I know that I must respond to all forty-two of my pings that didn't originate from Mafia. Thus, I am usually inclined not to read the whole post. xD [quote name="@SheepyPeanut" date=2017-07-14 16:38:16] @/magykalwagykal my quirk is indeed always typing in lowercase. this is painful, because i use caps to express way more than i thought i did. oh well. at least i can shout in italics instead. anyway, you're right in that @/rave31's quirk seems to be invisible. so rave, would you care to share what it is? how about some more thoughts? i know its quiet right now but you're still super suspicious for your outright refusal to talk (and i don't like using this kind of meta too much, but i also know you're posting elsewhere to a degree that makes this quietness especially suspicious). i'll participate in a massclaim. if mag is softclaiming what i think they are i understand their point of view. i'm not entirely certain how well a massclaim will work, but hopefully we can go for it anyway. someone remind me what an executioner does, so we can look out for that? anyway that's what i've got for now unless you want more dumb otamatone covers of songs [/quote] Thanks, Sheepy. :) I appreciate you understanding. Also, I've been poisoned and will die tomorrow. If poisoner is town, you're an idiot. If the poisoner is Mafia or SK, you're either incredibly smart or incredibly lucky! Congrats, whoever you are (gonna roleclaim since I'm dead either way), I'm the Coroner/Reviver, known as 'Miraculous Undertaking', and never mentioned in the flavor. :P Hahaha. My quirk is to laugh a lot, I had two shots left, and Dusky was killed by SK. [quote name="@blanketgender" date=2017-07-14 16:22:39] [quote]Actually, it's almost like you're completely silent until I appear, and then you descend from the lofty heavens to look down upon the struggling player with a terrible Mafia history and criticize me.[/quote] ...o_O... @/MagykalWagykal Rave - no proven quirk Guzma - stares Sheepy - no caps [/quote] I see. :) Thanks! [quote name="@SheepyPeanut" date=2017-07-14 21:28:10] ...interesting. I should probably reveal that I was theoretically roleblocked, but I redirected it. I redirected it to @/MagykalWagykal specifically. Don't know what this means, but there WAS no action tonight, sooooo... [/quote] No one was dead, so. xD [quote name="@Cognitive" date=2017-07-14 21:32:27] I targeted MagWag as well. I was role-blocked, but not apparently? I don't know if that means I took the role-block and then wound up poisoning Mag all the same. [/quote] Um. Well then. I was only joking about the idiot part, [s]sort of[/s] so don't feel to bad about basically eliminating the most useful role. [s]WHY DOES NO ONE TRUST ME *screams internally*[/s] [quote name="SheepyPeanut" date=2017-07-14 22:07:58] i redirected everything to mw because they softclaimed something powerful so i wanted to give them bulletproof, but i also redirected to them because they were just suspicious enough that, should something go wrong, i wouldn't feel guilty about it. anyway i'm shirking responsibilities, the redirector that grants one-shot bulletproof to whomever i redirect to. i guess cog must have lightningrodded the roleblock...? ah, the joy of redirection redirecting roleblocks and lightningrod doing the same. i don't know if mw will be poisoned because i don't know if that gets through bulletproof or not. honestly, makes me wonder why sk didn't act tonight... did they try to hit mw and fail, somehow? except cog lightningrodded that... maybe they tried to hit cog and failed because of this dumb chain of events... this is what i get for targeting mw, now everything's confused. [/quote] At least I didn't use my ability. xD ...Wait. One-shot bulletproof? Did SK try to kill...me? O.o What did I do? Did I sus them and no one else did? *gasps* Is it.... Leremis? [quote name="@YaBoiGuzma" date=2017-07-15 10:35:58] @/Oricole *stares* Nah fam, I'm here, caught up, just haven't had too too much input to offer. That being said, very interesting results from last night. I'll put this out here now in hopes that it might aid investigation: I'm Bedside Manners, your local resident watcher/roleblocker. I targeted MagWag last night because they're my biggest suspect for SK atm. Along with roleblocking and preventing their actions, my watch results came back that only SheepyPeanut visited them last night, so it doesn't look like they were targeted for a failed nightkill. [/quote] Why did everyone waste their abilities on me? >:( Do something USEFUL, town! [quote name="Leremis" date=2017-07-15 12:14:16] @/Cognitive I will soon. I'm just waiting until tonight because I'm curious about what others will claim before me. [/quote] Why would you want to see what others claim? Perhaps to pretend to have the role of one of the inactive players? [quote name="Leremis" date=2017-07-15 21:11:04] Probably going to put in a vote for Rave because they're avoiding the thread. I'm Naive Busdriver. [/quote] Or not. xD [quote name="@YaBoiGuzma" date=2017-07-16 15:34:48] Well, as I'm not feeling well and am probably going to turn in early tonight, I'm going to be dropping my lynch vote in for @/MagykalWagykal for the following reasons: -If we're assuming that SK is Haunted Psyche, their quirk of laughing and using happy emotes constantly reminds me of something a stereotypically insane person would do. -They got weirdly overdefensive against Leremis a few pages back, and that gives me pretty scummy vibes. -They seem to be dodging the massclaim effort by bluffing that they have a role they'd rather not reveal for fear of becoming a NK target, but I'm not buying it. The game is almost over, and you won't have to worry about being a target if we all claim and then lynch the person whose claim doesn't line up. [/quote] Hey. First off, no, I am not insane. That's just how I talk, haven't you played games with me before? Besides, I thought we'd established that quirks didn't affect roles...? I was 'over-defensive', as you put it, because Leremis would literally say almost nothing (in my eyes at the time, at least), then swoop down to be the first one to comment on my posts. I ain't bluffing, buddy. I didn't want to get targeted. I'd be dead Night One if SK knew, but I guess that doesn't matter anymore since I'm dead anyway. [quote name="@DuskyAether" date=2017-07-16 15:45:07] anyways, outta the unclaimed,[b] I dislike Rave and MagWag the most[/b]. Gonna vote Rave unless it would tie bc Rave's ignoring the thread and posting a fair bit elsewhere. If it would tie to vote Rave, my vote goes to MagWag. [/quote] Nice to feel loved, buddy. >:( You're welcome for reviving you. [s]Why does everyone here hate me[/s]
@Leremis wrote on 2017-07-14:
Quote:
Also, YOU voted for them, and I didn't see much suspicion from you.

Why would I sus myself
Quote:
Sheep a vote'? They practically claimed scum; what kind of a person would I be if I did vote for them? xD
Quote:
What now? Do we lynch them?
Quote:
blanketgender wrote on 2017-07-12:
@/Tsaiah i have always been mafia~ //brushes tear out of eye

Ah, so we were right. In that case, I was right to vote (and I didn't even miss the EoD!) for you, then, I guess.

This comes from the person who was just questioning whether or not to lynch them or not having not fully read the claim enough to know. Do you see why I find it suspicious?

And don't try to make this personal when it's not just because I'm currently squinting at you. I have my scum hunting style, and you just happen to be attracting it at this time.

You have a point there. xD I'm just saying, why would you sus someone for doing the same thing you did?

Sorry about making it personal, spending ten hours in the heat during a swim meet does odd things to one's mind. :P

Ohhhh.

I see where you're coming from. xD

That explains a lot. See, I read each page, and when something stands out, or is something I feel that I should respond to, I quote it, reply to it, paste what I've done so far, copy the new thing, then start again. Sometimes, I paste ABOVE the quote I did, and sometimes I post BELOW the quote. Thus, my posts are not in chronological order. Now, you must be asking yourself, 'But Magykal, don't you actually read the finished project before you post it?' The answer to this is no. By the time I finish my giant long post since people objected to my short snippy ones, I am very tired, and I know that I must respond to all forty-two of my pings that didn't originate from Mafia. Thus, I am usually inclined not to read the whole post. xD
@SheepyPeanut wrote on 2017-07-14:
@/magykalwagykal
my quirk is indeed always typing in lowercase. this is painful, because i use caps to express way more than i thought i did. oh well. at least i can shout in italics instead.

anyway, you're right in that @/rave31's quirk seems to be invisible. so rave, would you care to share what it is? how about some more thoughts? i know its quiet right now but you're still super suspicious for your outright refusal to talk (and i don't like using this kind of meta too much, but i also know you're posting elsewhere to a degree that makes this quietness especially suspicious).

i'll participate in a massclaim. if mag is softclaiming what i think they are i understand their point of view. i'm not entirely certain how well a massclaim will work, but hopefully we can go for it anyway.

someone remind me what an executioner does, so we can look out for that?

anyway that's what i've got for now unless you want more dumb otamatone covers of songs

Thanks, Sheepy. :) I appreciate you understanding.

Also, I've been poisoned and will die tomorrow. If poisoner is town, you're an idiot. If the poisoner is Mafia or SK, you're either incredibly smart or incredibly lucky! Congrats, whoever you are (gonna roleclaim since I'm dead either way), I'm the Coroner/Reviver, known as 'Miraculous Undertaking', and never mentioned in the flavor. :P Hahaha. My quirk is to laugh a lot, I had two shots left, and Dusky was killed by SK.
@blanketgender wrote on 2017-07-14:
Quote:
Actually, it's almost like you're completely silent until I appear, and then you descend from the lofty heavens to look down upon the struggling player with a terrible Mafia history and criticize me.
...o_O...

@/MagykalWagykal
Rave - no proven quirk
Guzma - stares
Sheepy - no caps

I see. :) Thanks!
@SheepyPeanut wrote on 2017-07-14:
...interesting.

I should probably reveal that I was theoretically roleblocked, but I redirected it. I redirected it to @/MagykalWagykal specifically. Don't know what this means, but there WAS no action tonight, sooooo...

No one was dead, so. xD

@Cognitive wrote on 2017-07-14:
I targeted MagWag as well. I was role-blocked, but not apparently? I don't know if that means I took the role-block and then wound up poisoning Mag all the same.

Um. Well then. I was only joking about the idiot part, sort of so don't feel to bad about basically eliminating the most useful role. WHY DOES NO ONE TRUST ME *screams internally*
SheepyPeanut wrote on 2017-07-14:
i redirected everything to mw because they softclaimed something powerful so i wanted to give them bulletproof, but i also redirected to them because they were just suspicious enough that, should something go wrong, i wouldn't feel guilty about it.

anyway i'm shirking responsibilities, the redirector that grants one-shot bulletproof to whomever i redirect to.

i guess cog must have lightningrodded the roleblock...? ah, the joy of redirection redirecting roleblocks and lightningrod doing the same. i don't know if mw will be poisoned because i don't know if that gets through bulletproof or not.

honestly, makes me wonder why sk didn't act tonight... did they try to hit mw and fail, somehow? except cog lightningrodded that... maybe they tried to hit cog and failed because of this dumb chain of events...

this is what i get for targeting mw, now everything's confused.

At least I didn't use my ability. xD

...Wait. One-shot bulletproof? Did SK try to kill...me? O.o What did I do? Did I sus them and no one else did? *gasps* Is it.... Leremis?
@YaBoiGuzma wrote on 2017-07-15:
@/Oricole *stares*

Why did everyone waste their abilities on me? >:( Do something USEFUL, town!
Leremis wrote on 2017-07-15:
@/Cognitive I will soon. I'm just waiting until tonight because I'm curious about what others will claim before me.

Why would you want to see what others claim? Perhaps to pretend to have the role of one of the inactive players?
Leremis wrote on 2017-07-15:
Probably going to put in a vote for Rave because they're avoiding the thread.

I'm Naive Busdriver.

Or not. xD
@YaBoiGuzma wrote on 2017-07-16:
Well, as I'm not feeling well and am probably going to turn in early tonight, I'm going to be dropping my lynch vote in for @/MagykalWagykal for the following reasons:

-If we're assuming that SK is Haunted Psyche, their quirk of laughing and using happy emotes constantly reminds me of something a stereotypically insane person would do.

-They got weirdly overdefensive against Leremis a few pages back, and that gives me pretty scummy vibes.

-They seem to be dodging the massclaim effort by bluffing that they have a role they'd rather not reveal for fear of becoming a NK target, but I'm not buying it. The game is almost over, and you won't have to worry about being a target if we all claim and then lynch the person whose claim doesn't line up.

Hey. First off, no, I am not insane. That's just how I talk, haven't you played games with me before? Besides, I thought we'd established that quirks didn't affect roles...?

I was 'over-defensive', as you put it, because Leremis would literally say almost nothing (in my eyes at the time, at least), then swoop down to be the first one to comment on my posts.

I ain't bluffing, buddy. I didn't want to get targeted. I'd be dead Night One if SK knew, but I guess that doesn't matter anymore since I'm dead anyway.
@DuskyAether wrote on 2017-07-16:

Nice to feel loved, buddy. >:( You're welcome for reviving you. Why does everyone here hate me
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@MagykalWagykal

Thank you for the claim (and if true for the revive).

Though without your claiming, how was I supposed to know you were the reviver when I made that post? I was going from a PoV of "usually can't read MW, so better safe than sorry if she does turn out to be SK". So can you please not passive-aggressive at me?
@MagykalWagykal

Though without your claiming, how was I supposed to know you were the reviver when I made that post? I was going from a PoV of "usually can't read MW, so better safe than sorry if she does turn out to be SK". So can you please not passive-aggressive at me?

He/him | FRT+1 x
[quote name="@DuskyAether" date=2017-07-16 16:45:07] @/MagykalWagykal Thank you for the claim (and if true for the revive). Though without your claiming, how was I supposed to know you were the reviver when I made that post? I was going from a PoV of "usually can't read MW, so better safe than sorry if she does turn out to be SK". So can you please not passive-aggressive at me? [/quote] Oh. Why did you use the word 'dislike', then? I also have no reason to lie. Why should I? I'll be dead tomorrow anyway, and you'll all see then, so lying is pointless. Sorry if I appear as annoyed or whatever in my post above. This was a lot to come back to. I need to go take a walk or eat chili or something. >.<
@DuskyAether wrote on 2017-07-16:
@/MagykalWagykal

Oh. Why did you use the word 'dislike', then? I also have no reason to lie. Why should I? I'll be dead tomorrow anyway, and you'll all see then, so lying is pointless.

Sorry if I appear as annoyed or whatever in my post above. This was a lot to come back to. I need to go take a walk or eat chili or something. >.<
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@magykalwagykal It's not about hating you! You've just been so much quieter than other games and it made me wonder.

Anyway, I'll vote Rave31.
@magykalwagykal It's not about hating you! You've just been so much quieter than other games and it made me wonder.

Anyway, I'll vote Rave31.
wddxw3.png
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 101 102