Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Double Down Discussion [D5]
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 101 102
@sheepypeanut (knock knock) if you thought that little spreadsheet was very helpful, you should have seen the rest of it. Or the currently relevant parts. 13 pages is a lot. ------------------------------------------------------------------- [b]2. MagykalWagykal Quirk: hahaha[/b] [quote]"Watch out for everyone except for yourself. We must be very, very, careful not to trust ANYONE in these games, you know? (would be difficult for you to claim investigative later if you say that, you know?) Scum-read meta? What? *squints* Trying to find out what to avoid, hrrmm? Dislikes lurkers. If it's obvious they're not going to be replaced, we must LYNCH THEM, unless we have an outrageously scummy person. How about them 3p's?(Considering the roles, I think we've got 3p's?) I look for Mafia, and that's all I really can do. xD If they're 3p, they'll usually claim before I charge headfirst into demanding that they be lynched. To look for town, or scum? Look for scum! If we reveal town in the thread, who knows what kind of awful things might happen? Only Mafia looks for Town, really. Hahaha.[/quote] Thinks Dusk is bent on sussing Grim, and finds that odd (neither turned out to have any special reasons to go after each other). Made a long post commenting on things others said, but it’s mostly fluff and commentary on the quirks of others. Plus a thing I pulled from Cognitive's section-Finds it strange that MagWag thinks only maf would look for town-bc wouldn’t maf already know who town is? [i]It looks as if Magwag was unaware of the existence of 3p.[/i] [b]3. YaBoiGuzma Quirk: *Stares*[/b] Guzma failed to keep up. There's nothing I note from Guzma's posts. But if Guzma's telling the truth, Guzma might too busy to be pulling NKs..however, there is also nothing indicating the SK read through the game, so it's possible. Plus Guzma has shown signs of being around during Lockdown... [b]4.Leremis Quirk: emoji[/b] "not remembering/reading your role care thoroughly is not AI. [quote=Oricole wrote on 2017-07-08:] Game spec- lightning rod’s gonna die tonight and stuff, and since the janitor role might remove all info we learn, pls confess now? Or would that be a bad thing? There's a reviver, and a medium-wild: I worry that NK's will not be informative?[/quote] what" I wonder if it could mean anything role-wise, that Leremis does not see my point. [quote name="Leremis" date=2017-07-09 18:32:55] @TheNightDancer I just tend to find Survivor to be too convenient of a claim to me, and that's why I'm typically willing to kill them. [/quote] Okay, so it's not indicative per se, but if Ler does turn out to be SK I will laugh. [quote]Okay, priority switch. Gonna comb back through and look through Nudiustertians posts. Though I'm curious why @/DuskyAether already knows despite night not having occurred yet.[/quote] As far as I can tell context-wise, this was during Dusky VS Nudi, so Ler is apparantly saying they think Dusky somehow [i]knows[/i] Nudi isn't cop, which could mean Ler figured Dusky was cop. Which could mean things... I can however, note that a Ler ISO would show a great many posts in which Ler is apparently trying to figure things out. Which isn't very maf, but we're looking for a Sk, so. [b]12.Rave31[/b] Asks how many substitutes have come in (at that point of time,0. So not reading. Amapup and Blanket tell Rave 0.) So Rave outright tries to change topic.(sounds more sinister than is-really said ‘let’s change topic’) [quote]1. To watch out for so far almost everybody, I haven't tried to read anybody yet. 2. People who seem somewhat suspicious in a way... 3. I am not sure what you mean. 4. I say they may be somewhat suspicious, and you should be carful around them. 5. I do not know what you mean by that. 6. I say town, because that is where you may find "killers". [/quote] Has shown signs of not reading at all. And that last answer scares me, [u]so Rave's my best guess.[/u] [u][b]I somehow have no notes on NightDancer.[/b][/u] Someone else do it pls? I'm tired. ------------- Now, onto the list of people we can conf-not-Sk: [b]Sheepy[/b] had Blanket confirm. [b]Oricole[/b]'s quirk changed, so the amnesiac part is true. So Oricole has a role that is not SK. [b]Tsaiah [/b] had 2 people confirm. [b]Dusky[/b], confirmed through death. [b]Fish[/b] apparently visited Tsaiah and the SK visited Dusky, so... Assuming Executioner is really after town, then [b]Solanceae[/b]. And [b]Cognitive[/b], who has been most cooperative and well, like that.
@sheepypeanut (knock knock) if you thought that little spreadsheet was very helpful, you should have seen the rest of it.
Or the currently relevant parts. 13 pages is a lot.
2. MagykalWagykal Quirk: hahaha
Quote:
"Watch out for everyone except for yourself. We must be very, very, careful not to trust ANYONE in these games, you know? (would be difficult for you to claim investigative later if you say that, you know?)
Scum-read meta? What? *squints* Trying to find out what to avoid, hrrmm?
Dislikes lurkers. If it's obvious they're not going to be replaced, we must LYNCH THEM, unless we have an outrageously scummy person.
How about them 3p's?(Considering the roles, I think we've got 3p's?) I look for Mafia, and that's all I really can do. xD If they're 3p, they'll usually claim before I charge headfirst into demanding that they be lynched.
To look for town, or scum? Look for scum! If we reveal town in the thread, who knows what kind of awful things might happen? Only Mafia looks for Town, really. Hahaha.
Thinks Dusk is bent on sussing Grim, and finds that odd (neither turned out to have any special reasons to go after each other). Made a long post commenting on things others said, but it’s mostly fluff and commentary on the quirks of others.

Plus a thing I pulled from Cognitive's section-Finds it strange that MagWag thinks only maf would look for town-bc wouldn’t maf already know who town is?
It looks as if Magwag was unaware of the existence of 3p.

3. YaBoiGuzma Quirk: *Stares*
Guzma failed to keep up. There's nothing I note from Guzma's posts. But if Guzma's telling the truth, Guzma might too busy to be pulling NKs..however, there is also nothing indicating the SK read through the game, so it's possible. Plus Guzma has shown signs of being around during Lockdown...

4.Leremis Quirk: emoji
"not remembering/reading your role care thoroughly is not AI.
Oricole wrote on 2017-07-08: wrote:
Game spec-
lightning rod’s gonna die tonight and stuff, and since the janitor role might remove all info we learn, pls confess now? Or would that be a bad thing?
There's a reviver, and a medium-wild: I worry that NK's will not be informative?
what"
I wonder if it could mean anything role-wise, that Leremis does not see my point.
Leremis wrote on 2017-07-09:
@TheNightDancer I just tend to find Survivor to be too convenient of a claim to me, and that's why I'm typically willing to kill them.
Okay, so it's not indicative per se, but if Ler does turn out to be SK I will laugh.
Quote:
Okay, priority switch. Gonna comb back through and look through Nudiustertians posts. Though I'm curious why @/DuskyAether already knows despite night not having occurred yet.
As far as I can tell context-wise, this was during Dusky VS Nudi, so Ler is apparantly saying they think Dusky somehow knows Nudi isn't cop, which could mean Ler figured Dusky was cop. Which could mean things...

I can however, note that a Ler ISO would show a great many posts in which Ler is apparently trying to figure things out. Which isn't very maf, but we're looking for a Sk, so.

12.Rave31
Asks how many substitutes have come in (at that point of time,0. So not reading. Amapup and Blanket tell Rave 0.) So Rave outright tries to change topic.(sounds more sinister than is-really said ‘let’s change topic’)
Quote:
1. To watch out for so far almost everybody, I haven't tried to read anybody yet.
2. People who seem somewhat suspicious in a way...
3. I am not sure what you mean.
4. I say they may be somewhat suspicious, and you should be carful around them.
5. I do not know what you mean by that.
6. I say town, because that is where you may find "killers".

Has shown signs of not reading at all. And that last answer scares me, so Rave's my best guess.

I somehow have no notes on NightDancer. Someone else do it pls? I'm tired.
Now, onto the list of people we can conf-not-Sk:
Sheepy had Blanket confirm.
Oricole's quirk changed, so the amnesiac part is true. So Oricole has a role that is not SK.
Tsaiah had 2 people confirm.
Dusky, confirmed through death.
Fish apparently visited Tsaiah and the SK visited Dusky, so...
Assuming Executioner is really after town, then Solanceae.
And Cognitive, who has been most cooperative and well, like that.
sig110_by_dingobreath-dcmndep.png

RMJd8xc.gif
@Oricole *stares*

Nah fam, I'm here, caught up, just haven't had too too much input to offer. That being said, very interesting results from last night. I'll put this out here now in hopes that it might aid investigation: I'm Bedside Manners, your local resident watcher/roleblocker. I targeted MagWag last night because they're my biggest suspect for SK atm. Along with roleblocking and preventing their actions, my watch results came back that only SheepyPeanut visited them last night, so it doesn't look like they were targeted for a failed nightkill.
@Oricole *stares*

Nah fam, I'm here, caught up, just haven't had too too much input to offer. That being said, very interesting results from last night. I'll put this out here now in hopes that it might aid investigation: I'm Bedside Manners, your local resident watcher/roleblocker. I targeted MagWag last night because they're my biggest suspect for SK atm. Along with roleblocking and preventing their actions, my watch results came back that only SheepyPeanut visited them last night, so it doesn't look like they were targeted for a failed nightkill.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
From what I can tell there are still two names we don't know the identity of: Naive Busdriver and Haunted Psyche. There were also three names not included in the night flavor that Tsaiah had illuminated. @TheNightDancer @Leremis @MagykalWagykal @Rave31 @Solanceae Will you guys share your names/roles?
From what I can tell there are still two names we don't know the identity of: Naive Busdriver and Haunted Psyche. There were also three names not included in the night flavor that Tsaiah had illuminated. @TheNightDancer @Leremis @MagykalWagykal @Rave31 @Solanceae Will you guys share your names/roles?
wddxw3.png
@Cognitive I will soon. I'm just waiting until tonight because I'm curious about what others will claim before me.
@Cognitive I will soon. I'm just waiting until tonight because I'm curious about what others will claim before me.
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@Leremis Okay, but if the others don't claim closer to lockdown, will you still claim before then?
@Leremis Okay, but if the others don't claim closer to lockdown, will you still claim before then?
wddxw3.png
Also, since I originally targetted the Naïve Busdriver N1, I'll confirm the Naïve Busdriver's claim if they're the real one. Just ping me to get my attention, please.
Also, since I originally targetted the Naïve Busdriver N1, I'll confirm the Naïve Busdriver's claim if they're the real one. Just ping me to get my attention, please.

He/him | FRT+1 x
@Cognitive Absolutely.
@Cognitive Absolutely.
She/her
Wishlist
i guess there isn't much to say for now, other than to maybe do some isos later. i honestly don't know where to start, though i will say that, @leremis, waiting to see what other people claim first is probably something the sk is gonna do, too, while trying to figure out what's most believable.

anyway i don't really know who to iso? i still don't like how @rave31 was behaving and to be honest, won't miss them that much if they do turn out to have been town as they've never offered much helpful analysis, so if we never get a better target i'm voting for them.
i guess there isn't much to say for now, other than to maybe do some isos later. i honestly don't know where to start, though i will say that, @leremis, waiting to see what other people claim first is probably something the sk is gonna do, too, while trying to figure out what's most believable.

anyway i don't really know who to iso? i still don't like how @rave31 was behaving and to be honest, won't miss them that much if they do turn out to have been town as they've never offered much helpful analysis, so if we never get a better target i'm voting for them.
Echoing the call for massclaim now (and jester, if you want a shot at winning you miiight wanna claim sooon)
Echoing the call for massclaim now (and jester, if you want a shot at winning you miiight wanna claim sooon)
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
Probably going to put in a vote for Rave because they're avoiding the thread.

I'm Naive Busdriver.
Probably going to put in a vote for Rave because they're avoiding the thread.

I'm Naive Busdriver.
She/her
Wishlist
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 101 102