Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Try To Become Friends!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Amphithere

Aha, feel free to hang out with the rest of us if your ping-person doesn't respond. Not sure how social people are when it comes to spontaneous pings. XD
@Amphithere

Aha, feel free to hang out with the rest of us if your ping-person doesn't respond. Not sure how social people are when it comes to spontaneous pings. XD
ice_rune_20.png eUzpdSm.png ice_rune_20.png
1. I buy OC art. 2. I don't exalt dragons from non-exalt threads.
3. I try to trade nice-looking dergs in swap threads.
4. If you're a newbie and need help navigating the site, feel free to ask. :)
@Amphithere

Nah, have at it. Most of the places I frequent here are either art, dragon swaps, or donation threads.
@Amphithere

Nah, have at it. Most of the places I frequent here are either art, dragon swaps, or donation threads.
@TimeOblivion

Nice. I love having tomato soup with grilled cheese. It's so satisfying. I haven't had much of tortilla soup, myself. When given options, I usually just hit the clam chowder.

Aha, is the project for school then? I'm actually a big nerd who enjoys researching and archiving/organizing things; even more so if I have a say in the topic. I do suffer from procrastination though. *facehands* I'm procrastinating right now.

Aww, nice! I'm more of a big-dog person, but I tend to like all dogs regardless. 9 years is pretty old for a dog!
@TimeOblivion

Nice. I love having tomato soup with grilled cheese. It's so satisfying. I haven't had much of tortilla soup, myself. When given options, I usually just hit the clam chowder.

Aha, is the project for school then? I'm actually a big nerd who enjoys researching and archiving/organizing things; even more so if I have a say in the topic. I do suffer from procrastination though. *facehands* I'm procrastinating right now.

Aww, nice! I'm more of a big-dog person, but I tend to like all dogs regardless. 9 years is pretty old for a dog!
This seems... interesting? xD

@smokingponies

Just kinda randomly...
This seems... interesting? xD

@smokingponies

Just kinda randomly...
FObX7rS.png
@JaguarCutie224
uhh hi..?? would be happy to be friends, tho maybe PM me a bit first
@JaguarCutie224
uhh hi..?? would be happy to be friends, tho maybe PM me a bit first
| Smoke | She/Her | FR+0 |
@MikaelHart

Hi! I'm glad that you like my username! Actually this is my first time use the forum.
I'm from China, and I really like this game. XD
@MikaelHart

Hi! I'm glad that you like my username! Actually this is my first time use the forum.
I'm from China, and I really like this game. XD
tumblr_orighwj4Hp1w6ye6do1_100.png
Kinda random, but I'm down.

@Cass99
Hello! I saw your user and I'm wondering, do you happen to watch supernatural? Or is Cass a nickname perhaps?

Also, I see you're still fairly new to the game, so welcome!

@QueenSabriel
Now I'm certain you like Supernatural, judging by your username. Hello! :>
Kinda random, but I'm down.

@Cass99
Hello! I saw your user and I'm wondering, do you happen to watch supernatural? Or is Cass a nickname perhaps?

Also, I see you're still fairly new to the game, so welcome!

@QueenSabriel
Now I'm certain you like Supernatural, judging by your username. Hello! :>
Lichtdrache.gif
@Superwholocked10

Huh, I didn't realise there was a queen Sabriel in Supernatural (I think I got up to somewhere in season 4 myself, and sometimes have talked to people who know the series). There's a queen Sabriel in the Old Kingdom book series by Garth Nix though. So there are a couple of possibilities. :)

I...just thought I'd remark that. This is a cute idea but I'm a bit shy of randomly pinging people myself. ^^;
@Superwholocked10

Huh, I didn't realise there was a queen Sabriel in Supernatural (I think I got up to somewhere in season 4 myself, and sometimes have talked to people who know the series). There's a queen Sabriel in the Old Kingdom book series by Garth Nix though. So there are a couple of possibilities. :)

I...just thought I'd remark that. This is a cute idea but I'm a bit shy of randomly pinging people myself. ^^;
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Superwholocked10
Hello this is awkward. My username is actually in reference to my very favorite book Sabriel from Garth Nix's Abhorsen Series (technically she's not a queen until later in the series and her proper title would be Abhorsen Sabriel but I like her as a queen best). I didn't even know Sabriel was a SPN thing until a couple years ago. While I liked the first few seasons of SPN, I got behind and stopped watching around season 7 or 8 and never got back to it unfortunately. You must really like it though and on a hunch, Doctor Who and Sherlock as well, (Also shows i'm slightly behind on sadly). Also peeked at your dragons and you have very lovely art for them!
@Superwholocked10
Hello this is awkward. My username is actually in reference to my very favorite book Sabriel from Garth Nix's Abhorsen Series (technically she's not a queen until later in the series and her proper title would be Abhorsen Sabriel but I like her as a queen best). I didn't even know Sabriel was a SPN thing until a couple years ago. While I liked the first few seasons of SPN, I got behind and stopped watching around season 7 or 8 and never got back to it unfortunately. You must really like it though and on a hunch, Doctor Who and Sherlock as well, (Also shows i'm slightly behind on sadly). Also peeked at your dragons and you have very lovely art for them!
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
jPJ15Ay.png Light Flight LDFA (level 25s for sale)
---
Light Flight Boarders Hub v.2
---
Light Flight Cafe (food for dragons)
@Stanzascale
Hello! Actually, I was assuming it was Supernatural because Sabriel is a ship name for Sam and a character who hasn't been revealed to you yet.
But what you said probably makes more since, haha. And judging by your user, I'd say you're a literature fan?

@QueenSabriel
Perhaps I got it wrong, BUT, I did see your Merlin dragons, and those I can be certain of! I wish they'd do a modern spin-off of it where Arthur comes back.
@Stanzascale
Hello! Actually, I was assuming it was Supernatural because Sabriel is a ship name for Sam and a character who hasn't been revealed to you yet.
But what you said probably makes more since, haha. And judging by your user, I'd say you're a literature fan?

@QueenSabriel
Perhaps I got it wrong, BUT, I did see your Merlin dragons, and those I can be certain of! I wish they'd do a modern spin-off of it where Arthur comes back.
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6