Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Will YOU Push the Button??
1 2 3 4
@BezimiennyRaptor

No thanks, I'm not huge on G1s and gathering helps with festival currency!

You finally get your all time dream derg as a G1 with genes, but you can't put any apparel on it!

Edit: Ninja'd!
@sushii

No thanks, I like leveling up dragons myself! (Also i'm afraid of losing them)

You finally get your all time dream derg as a G1 with genes, but you can't put any apparel on it!
@BezimiennyRaptor

No thanks, I'm not huge on G1s and gathering helps with festival currency!

Edit: Ninja'd!
@sushii

No thanks, I like leveling up dragons myself! (Also i'm afraid of losing them)

Gl2x9gK.png
  • Call me Horse ;)
  • FR +1
  • False Progens
  • DPS member of CSU OW Green
CFgUA.gif fXkWh.gif firevs1.png
^
^
@Amphithere NOPE! My fav familiar is there!

Hrm... You finally meet your soulmate, but you get stuck in a pit of hungry tarantulas (sorry I was playing animal crossing XD)
WILL EWE PUSH DA BUTTON?
@Amphithere NOPE! My fav familiar is there!

Hrm... You finally meet your soulmate, but you get stuck in a pit of hungry tarantulas (sorry I was playing animal crossing XD)
WILL EWE PUSH DA BUTTON?
Dragonfox hatchery
?7XX2B=party.png
@Amphithere No. I can earn currency, and I like what I have (especially my dragons).

You get the job you really want, but you marry someone who is really lazy.
@Amphithere No. I can earn currency, and I like what I have (especially my dragons).

You get the job you really want, but you marry someone who is really lazy.
@Raccongirl Okay! *taps button*

You get 3 million dollars, but....
...you'll be blind and deaf.
@Raccongirl Okay! *taps button*

You get 3 million dollars, but....
...you'll be blind and deaf.
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
@BlackIvy
No way! Maybe if I was just blind I'd be okay, but I probably would have used the three million dollars to buy albums and book deals, so without my sight and hearing, that's half my life gone right there.

You get your dream house/job, but you have to give the dragon under the floorboards half your salary every week.

@BlackIvy
No way! Maybe if I was just blind I'd be okay, but I probably would have used the three million dollars to buy albums and book deals, so without my sight and hearing, that's half my life gone right there.

You get your dream house/job, but you have to give the dragon under the floorboards half your salary every week.

lll.gif She/her l 15 l Resident Music/Book Dork
@LadyRandomizer
They deserve it, plus if I have any job I want I can just be a milLIONAIRE BOI.

You have the exact amount of money in your pocket whenever you need money
BUT
You are immortal. (This is a downside because you live after your friends and family, sad right?)
@LadyRandomizer
They deserve it, plus if I have any job I want I can just be a milLIONAIRE BOI.

You have the exact amount of money in your pocket whenever you need money
BUT
You are immortal. (This is a downside because you live after your friends and family, sad right?)
welcome_sign_for_mirus_locus_clan_by_misswulv-dbkddzt.png
@RXQ
No, i'm scared of immortality...

Um, you can have any UM accents you want, but you can never exalt dragons again?
@RXQ
No, i'm scared of immortality...

Um, you can have any UM accents you want, but you can never exalt dragons again?
m87ieVe.png
@Atariel
Yes, i'll just sell them for really low prices on the AH!

You find your true soulmate and love

BUT

You are unable to ever see your family again
@Atariel
Yes, i'll just sell them for really low prices on the AH!

You find your true soulmate and love

BUT

You are unable to ever see your family again
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif •Timewatcher
•Wishlist

•+3FR
•She/Her
@TimeWatcher
NO! My family are too valuable to me. Besides, there can't possibly be only one person out there who's perfect for me. And if that person doesn't let me see my family, they're not worth it.

You get three times the normal exalt price, BUT every time a nest hatches, you must exalt all but one child.
@TimeWatcher
NO! My family are too valuable to me. Besides, there can't possibly be only one person out there who's perfect for me. And if that person doesn't let me see my family, they're not worth it.

You get three times the normal exalt price, BUT every time a nest hatches, you must exalt all but one child.
lll.gif She/her l 15 l Resident Music/Book Dork
1 2 3 4