@Moonbeams

I AM SO SORRY

I cannot believe I missed you you're in now I'm sorry ;;
@Moonbeams

I AM SO SORRY

I cannot believe I missed you you're in now I'm sorry ;;
frcomm67.png
@FreezeFrame

If I found out the game had started without me, you would have 21 players, but lucky for you, I checked just incase.
It's fine. I'm in it now, anyways.
@FreezeFrame

If I found out the game had started without me, you would have 21 players, but lucky for you, I checked just incase.
It's fine. I'm in it now, anyways.
Maximillion.png
I'm super hyped for this

Every time I look we're closer to that optimum 20 players this is gonna be a blast
I'm super hyped for this

Every time I look we're closer to that optimum 20 players this is gonna be a blast
I literally cannot wait for this to start up again! Kayden needs his chance to avenge Pyre >:D even though they don't even know each other in my lore pfft
I literally cannot wait for this to start up again! Kayden needs his chance to avenge Pyre >:D even though they don't even know each other in my lore pfft
9CxYF0H.png
Haha, LOL. I am Psyched!

I will try to be active, but again, I will not be able to post too often. I can keep up on the reading though! ^^
Haha, LOL. I am Psyched!

I will try to be active, but again, I will not be able to post too often. I can keep up on the reading though! ^^
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
friendly bump?

Also, I plan on getting revenge. I demand it. No one kills my favorite fluffball. (He's Maximillion's best friend in my lore too. That's part of the reason I chose Maximillion and not some other dragon.)
friendly bump?

Also, I plan on getting revenge. I demand it. No one kills my favorite fluffball. (He's Maximillion's best friend in my lore too. That's part of the reason I chose Maximillion and not some other dragon.)
Maximillion.png
I'm like 1/3 of the way finished with Kayden's lore. It's kinda bad compared to the others I have written but... aaaaa I don't even know.
I'm like 1/3 of the way finished with Kayden's lore. It's kinda bad compared to the others I have written but... aaaaa I don't even know.
9CxYF0H.png
Guys... How about talking revenge for when I bring Velia back? Connor has no link with her. XD

Edit: @FreezeFrame a suggestion I have is trying to have a post in the front page for links to the posts that have the stories for easy access in the future. It'll help those who are falling behind in a way.
Guys... How about talking revenge for when I bring Velia back? Connor has no link with her. XD

Edit: @FreezeFrame a suggestion I have is trying to have a post in the front page for links to the posts that have the stories for easy access in the future. It'll help those who are falling behind in a way.
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
...Hm... She will probably end up being my first Lynch vote XD

Not really. I believe the past is just that... past. Unless she gives me reason to otherwise suspect her, she's fine XD.
...Hm... She will probably end up being my first Lynch vote XD

Not really. I believe the past is just that... past. Unless she gives me reason to otherwise suspect her, she's fine XD.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 106 107