Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats Discussion Thread - D1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Finally got around to posting this sorry for the wait!
Have you ever played Mafia before or is this your first game?
Nope! This is my first time playing it online on fr. Seems like this game will be fun though.

Anyone you recognize in this game?
I mean there are a few people here that have posted before or after me in the forum games, but other than that I can't say that there are.

What is your favourite role?
While I've never played online mafia I have played the game before. To be honest, my favourite role is the detective or roles related to it because you get to try and figure out who is killing all of those around you using clues.

What is your personal meta?
Well, since this is my first time, I don't really have one yet.

What makes you think that someone is the mafia?
Either being really quiet during the playtime or literally coming out and claiming to not be the mafia (or vice versa).

What do you think about D1 lynching?
Honestly, I don't think that you should be able to lynch someone on the first day. There really isn't that much evidence to support your decision, so it's a no for me.
Finally got around to posting this sorry for the wait!
Have you ever played Mafia before or is this your first game?
Nope! This is my first time playing it online on fr. Seems like this game will be fun though.

Anyone you recognize in this game?
I mean there are a few people here that have posted before or after me in the forum games, but other than that I can't say that there are.

What is your favourite role?
While I've never played online mafia I have played the game before. To be honest, my favourite role is the detective or roles related to it because you get to try and figure out who is killing all of those around you using clues.

What is your personal meta?
Well, since this is my first time, I don't really have one yet.

What makes you think that someone is the mafia?
Either being really quiet during the playtime or literally coming out and claiming to not be the mafia (or vice versa).

What do you think about D1 lynching?
Honestly, I don't think that you should be able to lynch someone on the first day. There really isn't that much evidence to support your decision, so it's a no for me.
HzGpUHb.png
nRLbRTT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9