Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats Discussion Thread - D1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][b][size=6]Warrior Cats Discussion Thread Current Day : 1[/size][/b] Other threads linked to this one : [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2183481] Lynch Thread[/url] and [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2120221/28] the registration thread[/url] [b][size=4]Rules[/size][/b] - FR rules apply - No swearing - Don't delete or edit posts - If you feel harassed or feel treated unfairly, report it to me - Don't reveal your role or team, unless you want to be killed off then go ahead - This is a must : Do not reveal your relationship if you have one - You must post at least once every day, you will have 2 chances. If you won't be available for a certain period of time please say so - Have fun, this is also a must (hehehe...) [quote name="Storyline"] It has been 3 moons since Cliffclan moved into the mountains. The leader, Heronstar, lead his clan away from the lake with his trusted deputy, Ghostwhisker. After the clan setted up camp and their dens, they lived quite peacefully. Ghostwhisker, Cliffclan's deputy, still worried. One night she decided to talk to Heronstar. Walking up to her leader's den, she felt a chill run over her. Was she scared? No, she can't be. She's just going to talk to her leader, that's all. She walked up to his den, peeking through the entrance she called out. "Heronstar?" She heard rustling, and then a small grunt. "Come in, Ghostwhisker" Finally came the reply. She stepped in, Heronstar was in his nest of moss and fresh grass. He yawned, his brown fur bristling as he did so. He looked down at Ghostwhisker. "What's wrong? You look like you've seen the whole of Starclan come down!" He laughed. Ghostwhisker joined in with a silent chuckle but quickly turned to him. "Heronstar, I... I don't think it's very safe here..." Heronstar's ears perked up. "What?" "I said: I don't think it's safe here" she repeated more confidently. Heronstar started to purr. "Why do you think that? We've yet to see a dangerous predator, there's plenty of plump prey, and the rocky cliffs give us just the shelter we need!" Ghostwhisker scraped the dirt with her claws. He was right. Everything's fine. But... Maybe it isn't... "Well, have you thought about the rebels possibly being here with us? Pretending to be with us?" That definitely made Heronstar worry, she smelt a faint fear scent coming from him, but it vanished just as fast as it came. "I'm sure they didn't. They're probably too mouse-brained to even realize half of the cats left!" He chuckled. Ghostwhisker's whiskers twitched. She felt stupid, he was right! "Okay, well, I'll go get the hunting patrols sorted out..." She mumbled before walking out. ----- A screech sounded through the camp. Every cat rushed to the source of the sound: Heronstar's den. Ghostwhisker pushed through the crowd of cats. Inside she found Birdfang looking over Heronstar who lay lifeless on the floor. " No..." She murmured under her breath. She hesitantly stepped closer towards Heronstar's body. Birdfang looked up at Ghostwhisker. "Ghostwhisker! I'm glad you're here, we seem to have a bit of an issue." "Is he dead?!" Ghostwhisker exclaimed. Birdfang growled in annoyance "No, he's riding a hawk, of course he's dead!" Ghostwhisker felt a large weight in her chest pull her down. She trembled in fear and sorrow. Birdfang rolled her eyes and nudged Ghostwhisker. "Get up, stop acting like a kit! I thought you're a deputy." Ghostwhisker looked up, her eyes clouded with worry. "Of course I am! But I-I have no idea what to do, I still have lots to learn!" "Get. Up." Growled Birdfang. "You don't want the rest to see you like this, weak." Ghostwhisker nodded and stood up, sniffing. She looked out at the entrance, it's crowded by cats. She thought about Heronstar. "I... Need to inform the clan of his death" She said. "No way! Do you?!" Gasped Birdfang sarcastically. Ghostwhisker glared at Birdfang "Why aren't you phased by this? Our leader is dead! This is all just a joke to you!" She growled. "I've seen too many deaths in my life to be phased by anything. It happens, a cat dies another one comes and replaces them." Replied Birdfang, a more serious tone to her voice. "Well, I hope you're a good actor then, you'll be telling the clan about this with me". Decided Ghostwhisker. ----- It has been half a moon since Heronstar's death. The clan took his death fairly well, and now, Ghostwhisker, or, Ghost[i]star[/i] was in charge. She had assigned her new deputy and they're doing great. Ghoststar looked down at her clan, proud to be leader. She realised she hasn't seen one cat for the whole day: Birdfang. Maybe she went out collecting herbs? Probably, Birdfang is an independent cat, she's also the only one that doesn't listen to the leader. Ghoststar sighed happily, Birdfang has always been kind of an angry mother figure. She's annoying, yes, but she still loved her. Suddenly, Ghoststar perked up her ears at the sound of rustling coming from the entrance. She looked up, and to her horror, Birdfang was slowly crawling to camp. She was infested with wounds and deep cuts. "Birdfang!" Called out Ghoststar as she ran down to meet her. The rest of the clan heard her and leaped out to help. Ghoststar crawled up beside Birdfang, tears running down her face. "Birdfang... Who did this to you?!" She roared. Birdfang was breathing heavily, gasping for air. Would should she do? Birdfang is [i]the[/i] medicine cat! She worried and panicked. Birdfang touched Ghoststar with her paw. "G-Ghoststar..." She whispered. "D-don't worry about... me" she mumbled between breaths. Ghoststar shook her head. "No!" Birdfang shushed Ghoststar. "Your clan... It will be... Fine... I... Trained a... C-cat..." Ghoststar looked at Birdfang confused. Trained? Who? "Who did you train?" She repeated her thoughts. "T-hey... Are..." Birdfang collapsed... She stopped breathing. Moving. Existing. Ghoststar fell to the floor and wailed in distress. "Birdfang!" She cried. The clan gathered round her and the black she-cat. A few cats moved her away from Birdfang for burial. As Ghoststar wept in her den, she thought. Who killed Birdfang? Who killed Heronstar? Who did Birdfang train? Those questions will remain unanswered. Right now, Ghoststar will need to learn how to live without Birdfang and will need to learn how to live through any possible future deaths...[/quote] [/center]
Warrior Cats Discussion Thread

Current Day : 1

Other threads linked to this one : Lynch Thread and the registration thread

Rules

- FR rules apply
- No swearing
- Don't delete or edit posts
- If you feel harassed or feel treated unfairly, report it to me
- Don't reveal your role or team, unless you want to be killed off then go ahead
- This is a must : Do not reveal your relationship if you have one
- You must post at least once every day, you will have 2 chances. If you won't be available for a certain period of time please say so
- Have fun, this is also a must (hehehe...)

Storyline wrote:
It has been 3 moons since Cliffclan moved into the mountains. The leader, Heronstar, lead his clan away from the lake with his trusted deputy, Ghostwhisker.

After the clan setted up camp and their dens, they lived quite peacefully.

Ghostwhisker, Cliffclan's deputy, still worried. One night she decided to talk to Heronstar. Walking up to her leader's den, she felt a chill run over her. Was she scared? No, she can't be. She's just going to talk to her leader, that's all.

She walked up to his den, peeking through the entrance she called out. "Heronstar?"

She heard rustling, and then a small grunt. "Come in, Ghostwhisker" Finally came the reply.

She stepped in, Heronstar was in his nest of moss and fresh grass. He yawned, his brown fur bristling as he did so. He looked down at Ghostwhisker. "What's wrong? You look like you've seen the whole of Starclan come down!" He laughed.

Ghostwhisker joined in with a silent chuckle but quickly turned to him. "Heronstar, I... I don't think it's very safe here..."

Heronstar's ears perked up. "What?"

"I said: I don't think it's safe here" she repeated more confidently.

Heronstar started to purr. "Why do you think that? We've yet to see a dangerous predator, there's plenty of plump prey, and the rocky cliffs give us just the shelter we need!"

Ghostwhisker scraped the dirt with her claws. He was right. Everything's fine. But... Maybe it isn't...

"Well, have you thought about the rebels possibly being here with us? Pretending to be with us?"

That definitely made Heronstar worry, she smelt a faint fear scent coming from him, but it vanished just as fast as it came.

"I'm sure they didn't. They're probably too mouse-brained to even realize half of the cats left!" He chuckled.

Ghostwhisker's whiskers twitched. She felt stupid, he was right!

"Okay, well, I'll go get the hunting patrols sorted out..." She mumbled before walking out.

A screech sounded through the camp. Every cat rushed to the source of the sound: Heronstar's den. Ghostwhisker pushed through the crowd of cats. Inside she found Birdfang looking over Heronstar who lay lifeless on the floor.

" No..." She murmured under her breath. She hesitantly stepped closer towards Heronstar's body.

Birdfang looked up at Ghostwhisker. "Ghostwhisker! I'm glad you're here, we seem to have a bit of an issue."

"Is he dead?!" Ghostwhisker exclaimed.

Birdfang growled in annoyance "No, he's riding a hawk, of course he's dead!"

Ghostwhisker felt a large weight in her chest pull her down. She trembled in fear and sorrow. Birdfang rolled her eyes and nudged Ghostwhisker. "Get up, stop acting like a kit! I thought you're a deputy."

Ghostwhisker looked up, her eyes clouded with worry. "Of course I am! But I-I have no idea what to do, I still have lots to learn!"

"Get. Up." Growled Birdfang. "You don't want the rest to see you like this, weak."

Ghostwhisker nodded and stood up, sniffing. She looked out at the entrance, it's crowded by cats. She thought about Heronstar.

"I... Need to inform the clan of his death" She said.

"No way! Do you?!" Gasped Birdfang sarcastically.

Ghostwhisker glared at Birdfang "Why aren't you phased by this? Our leader is dead! This is all just a joke to you!" She growled.

"I've seen too many deaths in my life to be phased by anything. It happens, a cat dies another one comes and replaces them." Replied Birdfang, a more serious tone to her voice.

"Well, I hope you're a good actor then, you'll be telling the clan about this with me". Decided Ghostwhisker.

It has been half a moon since Heronstar's death. The clan took his death fairly well, and now, Ghostwhisker, or, Ghoststar was in charge. She had assigned her new deputy and they're doing great.

Ghoststar looked down at her clan, proud to be leader. She realised she hasn't seen one cat for the whole day: Birdfang. Maybe she went out collecting herbs? Probably, Birdfang is an independent cat, she's also the only one that doesn't listen to the leader.

Ghoststar sighed happily, Birdfang has always been kind of an angry mother figure. She's annoying, yes, but she still loved her.

Suddenly, Ghoststar perked up her ears at the sound of rustling coming from the entrance. She looked up, and to her horror, Birdfang was slowly crawling to camp. She was infested with wounds and deep cuts.

"Birdfang!" Called out Ghoststar as she ran down to meet her. The rest of the clan heard her and leaped out to help. Ghoststar crawled up beside Birdfang, tears running down her face.

"Birdfang... Who did this to you?!" She roared. Birdfang was breathing heavily, gasping for air.

Would should she do? Birdfang is the medicine cat!

She worried and panicked. Birdfang touched Ghoststar with her paw.

"G-Ghoststar..." She whispered. "D-don't worry about... me" she mumbled between breaths.

Ghoststar shook her head. "No!"

Birdfang shushed Ghoststar. "Your clan... It will be... Fine... I... Trained a... C-cat..."

Ghoststar looked at Birdfang confused. Trained? Who?

"Who did you train?" She repeated her thoughts.

"T-hey... Are..."

Birdfang collapsed...

She stopped breathing.

Moving.

Existing.

Ghoststar fell to the floor and wailed in distress. "Birdfang!" She cried.

The clan gathered round her and the black she-cat. A few cats moved her away from Birdfang for burial.

As Ghoststar wept in her den, she thought. Who killed Birdfang? Who killed Heronstar? Who did Birdfang train?

Those questions will remain unanswered.

Right now, Ghoststar will need to learn how to live without Birdfang and will need to learn how to live through any possible future deaths...
?t57px=platform.png?t5LP0=platform.png?t5xG6=platform.png
Players

@/IzzyWizzy - Sunstorm
@/chrysalem - Bluethroat
@/TNTEpicMadness - Riversong
@/PixelatedPanda - Blackfrost
@/Dragonclaw101 - Firekit
@/Shinxle - Novacloud
@/shimabui - Koiwhisker
@/AnayaDusksong - Amberstorm
@/JumpingLedges - Whitechin
@/Elementis - Mistypaw
@/FireBlaze9551 - Sunscar
@/goldenglory - Goldenpelt
@/Raya36 - Russetpaw
@/CalicoRadio - Wrencall
@/Ryugami - Flintstripe
@/anika - Jadegaze
@/WaterBlaze9551 - Honeysun
@/Twistedstripe - Ashenpelt
@/Pandacow - Ghoststar
@/Imadia - Cloudstep

Substitutes

1. @/GrandSerpentine - Shimmerpelt
2. @/Maithax - Lightningtail
3. @/StormDreamer - Emberwhisker
4. @/Kivetre - Redleaf
5. @/DaeDae929 - Ashwing

Spectators

1. @/raiccoon
2. @/HumbleMonster
3. @/SilverWiing

Players

@/IzzyWizzy - Sunstorm
@/chrysalem - Bluethroat
@/TNTEpicMadness - Riversong
@/PixelatedPanda - Blackfrost
@/Dragonclaw101 - Firekit
@/Shinxle - Novacloud
@/shimabui - Koiwhisker
@/AnayaDusksong - Amberstorm
@/JumpingLedges - Whitechin
@/Elementis - Mistypaw
@/FireBlaze9551 - Sunscar
@/goldenglory - Goldenpelt
@/Raya36 - Russetpaw
@/CalicoRadio - Wrencall
@/Ryugami - Flintstripe
@/anika - Jadegaze
@/WaterBlaze9551 - Honeysun
@/Twistedstripe - Ashenpelt
@/Pandacow - Ghoststar
@/Imadia - Cloudstep

Substitutes

1. @/GrandSerpentine - Shimmerpelt
2. @/Maithax - Lightningtail
3. @/StormDreamer - Emberwhisker
4. @/Kivetre - Redleaf
5. @/DaeDae929 - Ashwing

Spectators

1. @/raiccoon
2. @/HumbleMonster
3. @/SilverWiing

@IzzyWizzy @chrysalem @TNTEpicMadness @PixelatedPanda @Dragonclaw101 @Shinxle @shimabui @AnayaDusksong @JumpingLedges @Elementis @FireBlaze9551 @goldenglory @Raya36 @CalicoRadio @Ryugami @anika @WaterBlaze9551 @Twistedstripe @Pandacow @Imadia @raiccoon @HumbleMonster @SilverWiing
Day 1 Starts

Poor Birdfang :(

I have nothing to say right now! In the future underneath here will be a summary of what happened the night/day before. For now... Let's answer questions and get to know each other! What do you guys think of the storyline? :3 (Also, who's excited for this?)
@IzzyWizzy @chrysalem @TNTEpicMadness @PixelatedPanda @Dragonclaw101 @Shinxle @shimabui @AnayaDusksong @JumpingLedges @Elementis @FireBlaze9551 @goldenglory @Raya36 @CalicoRadio @Ryugami @anika @WaterBlaze9551 @Twistedstripe @Pandacow @Imadia @raiccoon @HumbleMonster @SilverWiing
Day 1 Starts

Poor Birdfang :(

I have nothing to say right now! In the future underneath here will be a summary of what happened the night/day before. For now... Let's answer questions and get to know each other! What do you guys think of the storyline? :3 (Also, who's excited for this?)
(I'm excited! also how does this thread work? do we just talk to each other here, then vote on the lynch thread?)
(I'm excited! also how does this thread work? do we just talk to each other here, then vote on the lynch thread?)
d9363fea6160b5e250bf1b82dab28fc9.gif
@WaterBkaze9551 So basically. If someone gets 4 votes on the lynching thread on one day, then they get lynched. To get those 4 votes, discuss it on here! Work as a team! :D or just accidentally get 4 votes for someone and get them out, that works too.
@WaterBkaze9551 So basically. If someone gets 4 votes on the lynching thread on one day, then they get lynched. To get those 4 votes, discuss it on here! Work as a team! :D or just accidentally get 4 votes for someone and get them out, that works too.
4 votes does not seem like a lot since there are 20 people but i guess if we have are hard time working together i guess that makes sense, I guess no one if safe
4 votes does not seem like a lot since there are 20 people but i guess if we have are hard time working together i guess that makes sense, I guess no one if safe
d9363fea6160b5e250bf1b82dab28fc9.gif
Ahhh this is great! I'm actually so excited!
Ahhh this is great! I'm actually so excited!
HzGpUHb.png
nRLbRTT.png
The game begins!
The game begins!
I'm incredibly excited to begin!

This is Going to be fun :3
I'm incredibly excited to begin!

This is Going to be fun :3
35248.png x78oEKd.png FyreBlaze
- She/Her
- Asexual
- Student
x78oEKd.png > KingdomLocke: Faith Lost
> Clan Lore [TBA]
Hey everyone! 2 tests tomorrow so I'll probably be a bit spotty today but I'll be back to normal tomorrowA
Hey everyone! 2 tests tomorrow so I'll probably be a bit spotty today but I'll be back to normal tomorrowA
tumblr_px5tx30YX41ta9vl4o2_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9