Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats Discussion Thread - D1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@chrysalem That is true but if we don't lynch then there's zero chance of hitting mafia. If we never vote mafia will just be easily killing us off one by one. Plus lynching will help bring up conversation and the result will help us figure out who mafia is. There are a lot of roles that can get hints and information during the night phase but it's hard for that information to be shared and trusted without telling mafia what their role is.
@chrysalem That is true but if we don't lynch then there's zero chance of hitting mafia. If we never vote mafia will just be easily killing us off one by one. Plus lynching will help bring up conversation and the result will help us figure out who mafia is. There are a lot of roles that can get hints and information during the night phase but it's hard for that information to be shared and trusted without telling mafia what their role is.
tumblr_px5tx30YX41ta9vl4o2_500.gif
I hope that questionnaire comes up soon. I'm not the best at starting posts :-:

Anyways, I agree with the usefulness of lynching but I feel we need maybe some more info before we start lynching this early in the game.
I hope that questionnaire comes up soon. I'm not the best at starting posts :-:

Anyways, I agree with the usefulness of lynching but I feel we need maybe some more info before we start lynching this early in the game.
I why some people are hesitant to lynch someone when we know so little, but we do need to do it, worst case scenario it's a townie, best case scenario it's a mafia with a mate.

Or we could compromise? Like lynching someone who's inactive (if there is anyone) just to keep them from being a nuisance later, eg. there's only one active townie, a bunch of inactives and the mafia left and because of that the one active can't lynch. It happened to one of my friends once in another mafia game.
I why some people are hesitant to lynch someone when we know so little, but we do need to do it, worst case scenario it's a townie, best case scenario it's a mafia with a mate.

Or we could compromise? Like lynching someone who's inactive (if there is anyone) just to keep them from being a nuisance later, eg. there's only one active townie, a bunch of inactives and the mafia left and because of that the one active can't lynch. It happened to one of my friends once in another mafia game.
tumblr_ov78iyzwrb1wz5dlfo8_r2_250.png takfb5.png
We could see what the majority would like to do. If more people want to lynch someone, then we do. I personally would like to lynch because Raya did make some very good points. Also, along the way, we could get a better idea on who is mafia, but there is no certainty that we will ever get any hints if we're unlucky. A shot in the dark is better than no shot at all.
We could see what the majority would like to do. If more people want to lynch someone, then we do. I personally would like to lynch because Raya did make some very good points. Also, along the way, we could get a better idea on who is mafia, but there is no certainty that we will ever get any hints if we're unlucky. A shot in the dark is better than no shot at all.
Lemonsnout.png
@IzzyWizzy @chrysalem @TNTEpicMadness @PixelatedPanda @Dragonclaw101 @Shinxle @shimabui @AnayaDusksong @JumpingLedges @Elementis @FireBlaze9551 @goldenglory @CalicoRadio @Ryugami @anika @WaterBlaze9551 @Twistedstripe @Pandacow @Imadia Alright. Here's the promised questionnaire: [code][b]Have you ever played mafia before or is this your first game?[/b] [b]Anyone you recognize in this game?[/b] [b]What is your favourite role? (Or if it's your first time, the role you would be most interested to play)[/b] [b]What is your personal meta (playstyle)?[/b] [b]What do you find the scummiest? What makes you think someone is mafia?[/b] [b]What do you think about D1 lynching?[/b][/code]
@IzzyWizzy @chrysalem @TNTEpicMadness @PixelatedPanda @Dragonclaw101 @Shinxle @shimabui @AnayaDusksong @JumpingLedges @Elementis @FireBlaze9551 @goldenglory @CalicoRadio @Ryugami @anika @WaterBlaze9551 @Twistedstripe @Pandacow @Imadia

Alright. Here's the promised questionnaire:

Code:
[b]Have you ever played mafia before or is this your first game?[/b] [b]Anyone you recognize in this game?[/b] [b]What is your favourite role? (Or if it's your first time, the role you would be most interested to play)[/b] [b]What is your personal meta (playstyle)?[/b] [b]What do you find the scummiest? What makes you think someone is mafia?[/b] [b]What do you think about D1 lynching?[/b]

tumblr_px5tx30YX41ta9vl4o2_500.gif
I'm going to post later since its early morning for me and I'm super tired, mm

(I'm FR+2, by the way, and I usually post in the morning, late afternoon, or night)
I'm going to post later since its early morning for me and I'm super tired, mm

(I'm FR+2, by the way, and I usually post in the morning, late afternoon, or night)
@Raya36 hm, you make some good points. Thank you for enlightening me

Have you ever played mafia before or is this your first game?
I've played one other mafia game, actually another warrior cat one, that died prematurely because of complicated reasons.

Anyone you recognize in this game?
Anyone who played in the other warrior cat mafia I may recognize, but off the top off my head I can't remember usernames very well.

What is your favourite role? (Or if it's your first time, the role you would be most interested to play)
The role and idea of the Medicine Cat intrigues me, as well as the Body Guard. They just seem sort of laid back but powerful.

What is your personal meta (playstyle)?
In mafia games? I like to be as helpful as possible but try to get all of my questions answered at the same time. So sorry if I seem a bit clueless, it's mostly because I usually am. I also like to go with the flow, but if something wrong sticks out to me then I'll probably ask around more questions to see if it's as suspicious as I think.

What do you find the scummiest? What makes you think someone is mafia?
Well, hypocrites are a big stand out. If someone can show what one person went back on saying, then I think of that as lying. In mafia games, you can't be too sure.

What do you think about D1 lynching?
Now that people are beginning to agree with it, so am I. Some good points were brought up by Raya
@Raya36 hm, you make some good points. Thank you for enlightening me

I've played one other mafia game, actually another warrior cat one, that died prematurely because of complicated reasons.

Anyone who played in the other warrior cat mafia I may recognize, but off the top off my head I can't remember usernames very well.

What is your favourite role? (Or if it's your first time, the role you would be most interested to play)
The role and idea of the Medicine Cat intrigues me, as well as the Body Guard. They just seem sort of laid back but powerful.

In mafia games? I like to be as helpful as possible but try to get all of my questions answered at the same time. So sorry if I seem a bit clueless, it's mostly because I usually am. I also like to go with the flow, but if something wrong sticks out to me then I'll probably ask around more questions to see if it's as suspicious as I think.

Well, hypocrites are a big stand out. If someone can show what one person went back on saying, then I think of that as lying. In mafia games, you can't be too sure.

Now that people are beginning to agree with it, so am I. Some good points were brought up by Raya
eHsIhFC.png
Never on Flight Rising before, but I have played on other sites.

No, but I hope to make a few friends

I've always liked spy and gossipmonger type roles, though I don't get to play them very often.

I like to ask questions and find patterns, admittedly this can sometimes come off as nosy but I try to stay within my boundaries.

Refusing to compromise or listen to others - especially regarding lynches - is a big one. If everyone is bringing up good points on why someone has to go and a few people are still adamantly against that regardless of what people say, well that starts ringing some bells.

It's important to use all the assets we have available to us to find mafia, but it's not a necessity for me. Though I do recommend we get something done.
Never on Flight Rising before, but I have played on other sites.

No, but I hope to make a few friends

I've always liked spy and gossipmonger type roles, though I don't get to play them very often.

I like to ask questions and find patterns, admittedly this can sometimes come off as nosy but I try to stay within my boundaries.

Refusing to compromise or listen to others - especially regarding lynches - is a big one. If everyone is bringing up good points on why someone has to go and a few people are still adamantly against that regardless of what people say, well that starts ringing some bells.

It's important to use all the assets we have available to us to find mafia, but it's not a necessity for me. Though I do recommend we get something done.
tumblr_ov78iyzwrb1wz5dlfo8_r2_250.png takfb5.png
-flails-

I forgot about this. I'll get caught up and post my thoughts ASAP.
-flails-

I forgot about this. I'll get caught up and post my thoughts ASAP.
I've played Mafia games before this is my second one on FR. But Other than that i'm pretty familiar with stuff like Town of Salem.

Well I think I've seen some of the people here before in other threads, (Definitly my sister)
But I don't really "know" many people here.

Well I couldn't really place a specific role that I wanted to play here but The Coward seemed like a pretty interesting role to try and play.

honestly I'm Usually the kind of sitting in a corner, I try to figure out the roles of others early on and try to be as anonymous as possible, I'll try to do what's best for my team but often times my attempts to point out others lead to me getting lynched ;^;

This specific game would be players siding with each other very quickly, The Mafia got a private chat and Town didn't.

It's probably for the best, even if we on't really have much evidence to go off of.
I've played Mafia games before this is my second one on FR. But Other than that i'm pretty familiar with stuff like Town of Salem.

Well I think I've seen some of the people here before in other threads, (Definitly my sister)
But I don't really "know" many people here.

Well I couldn't really place a specific role that I wanted to play here but The Coward seemed like a pretty interesting role to try and play.

honestly I'm Usually the kind of sitting in a corner, I try to figure out the roles of others early on and try to be as anonymous as possible, I'll try to do what's best for my team but often times my attempts to point out others lead to me getting lynched ;^;

This specific game would be players siding with each other very quickly, The Mafia got a private chat and Town didn't.

It's probably for the best, even if we on't really have much evidence to go off of.
35248.png x78oEKd.png FyreBlaze
- She/Her
- Asexual
- Student
x78oEKd.png > KingdomLocke: Faith Lost
> Clan Lore [TBA]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9