Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 40kt dragon & gijinka sketches! FULL
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Since no one ever buys sketches from my other art shop, I decided to make it an art shop of its own! Everything is 40kt, you can either get a gijinka bust like this [img]http://i.imgur.com/417jMa0.png[/img] Or a dragon bust like this [img]http://i.imgur.com/GOa3BbB.png[/img] If you want me to design a gijinka for you, I'll add +10kt to your total price [quote] SLOTS [list=1] [*] ILUVDRAGONS [*] Valka [*] Valka [*] Azerothian [*] mama280 [*] NightRising [*] ChaosDragoness [*] eieru [*] toostupidtocare [*] toostupidtocare [/list] [/quote] Pinglist: @ILUVDRAGONS @Mazurkas @mama280 @sempervivums @Shiftie @Niharike @Azerothian @tiramosu @pooses @Lenox @Rosewald @softwings @Vampurr @KillJoy2170 This is a less official art shop so I don't really have an order form :'0 only guidelines are that there are no refunds, you pay before I work on your art, and please credit me when you do use my art! Also its worth mentioning that I'm absolutely terrible at drawing skydancers and whereas I'm open to drawing them you should probably make your money's worth and not ask me to draw any
Since no one ever buys sketches from my other art shop, I decided to make it an art shop of its own! Everything is 40kt, you can either get a gijinka bust like this

417jMa0.png

Or a dragon bust like this

GOa3BbB.png

If you want me to design a gijinka for you, I'll add +10kt to your total price
Quote:
SLOTS
  1. ILUVDRAGONS
  2. Valka
  3. Valka
  4. Azerothian
  5. mama280
  6. NightRising
  7. ChaosDragoness
  8. eieru
  9. toostupidtocare
  10. toostupidtocare

Pinglist: @ILUVDRAGONS @Mazurkas @mama280 @sempervivums @Shiftie @Niharike @Azerothian @tiramosu @pooses @Lenox @Rosewald @softwings @Vampurr @KillJoy2170

This is a less official art shop so I don't really have an order form :'0 only guidelines are that there are no refunds, you pay before I work on your art, and please credit me when you do use my art!

Also its worth mentioning that I'm absolutely terrible at drawing skydancers and whereas I'm open to drawing them you should probably make your money's worth and not ask me to draw any
Boop
Boop
@Yunos Can I please get a gijinka sketch of this guy? (He is this dragon's Gijinka if it matters) c:
@Yunos Can I please get a gijinka sketch of this guy? (He is this dragon's Gijinka if it matters) c:
cdssc_by_shiftivity-dbvqj9d.png
@Shiftie Sure!! He's a cutie :D I'll have it done when I get home today. Go ahead and send the payment over!!
@Shiftie Sure!! He's a cutie :D I'll have it done when I get home today. Go ahead and send the payment over!!
@Yunos some questions! 1. Do you draw human OCs too? (With visual refs) and 2. Do you have more human/gijinka examples?
(Btw if answer to 1. Is yes then Im very likely interested)
@Yunos some questions! 1. Do you draw human OCs too? (With visual refs) and 2. Do you have more human/gijinka examples?
(Btw if answer to 1. Is yes then Im very likely interested)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi Sure!! As long as the design isn't too complicated, I'm down

More human examples can be found on my deviantart here!
@Hikumi Sure!! As long as the design isn't too complicated, I'm down

More human examples can be found on my deviantart here!
@Yunos
I would love a headshot of this fine young man! ;;
@Yunos
I would love a headshot of this fine young man! ;;
yRHzmiz.png
@Yunos Aaaah, your art style is so nice!! Would it be possible to order 2 sketches? :o

One for this guy, and one for this guy please!

thanks~!
@Yunos Aaaah, your art style is so nice!! Would it be possible to order 2 sketches? :o

One for this guy, and one for this guy please!

thanks~!
JdImn7O.gifnpm0gZ4.pngJdImn7O.gif
@sempervivums Okay!! I'll add you to the list, go ahead and send payment

@Xieu Of course, so long as theres still space in the list!
@sempervivums Okay!! I'll add you to the list, go ahead and send payment

@Xieu Of course, so long as theres still space in the list!
@Yunos oooooo nice! Id like one for this man here! Hes a (usually) nice science guy :)
@Yunos oooooo nice! Id like one for this man here! Hes a (usually) nice science guy :)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10