Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | 99th Page!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Xetheera

And honestly, I though PJO was better than HP for a long time, then I started reading HP and have been pretty much half obsessed ever since
@Xetheera

And honestly, I though PJO was better than HP for a long time, then I started reading HP and have been pretty much half obsessed ever since
Jaxon | He/Him | SHSL yeet "That is a harmful stereotype! I can produce heartfelt remarks through calculations!"
"That roomba remark is probably not about me, as I have a variety of custodial functions."
"I may be a robot, but the thought of my friends dying fills me with sadness."
@FlufftaleSans

My favourite songs from Hamilton would probably be Room where it happens, Reynolds panphelt and Dear Theodosia, also Congratulations(the cut song that was suppose to happen after Reynolds Pamphlet)
@FlufftaleSans

My favourite songs from Hamilton would probably be Room where it happens, Reynolds panphelt and Dear Theodosia, also Congratulations(the cut song that was suppose to happen after Reynolds Pamphlet)
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
@Ivythorn

I really like that one, I reference the one part too much where Angelica's like-

You have invented a new kind of stupid, a damage you can never undo kind of stupid, an open all the cages in the zoo kind of stupid, clearly, you didn't think this through, kinda stupid.

Like the last time I referenced that part in Congratulations was Tuesday
@Ivythorn

I really like that one, I reference the one part too much where Angelica's like-

You have invented a new kind of stupid, a damage you can never undo kind of stupid, an open all the cages in the zoo kind of stupid, clearly, you didn't think this through, kinda stupid.

Like the last time I referenced that part in Congratulations was Tuesday
Jaxon | He/Him | SHSL yeet "That is a harmful stereotype! I can produce heartfelt remarks through calculations!"
"That roomba remark is probably not about me, as I have a variety of custodial functions."
@FlufftaleSans

Same! I'm pretty sure I was humming the tune to that part today coming back from school
@FlufftaleSans

Same! I'm pretty sure I was humming the tune to that part today coming back from school
@Ivythorn

I have Hamilton in my head all the time no matter what I'm doing

-In math trying to focus? Farmer Refuted

-In E/LA trying not to fall asleep? Non-Stop

-At lunch when nobody's taking to me? Washington On Your Side

-Coming home from school today AND going to school? Schuyler Defeated

-Right now? Yorktown (The World Turned Upside Down)
@Ivythorn

I have Hamilton in my head all the time no matter what I'm doing

-In math trying to focus? Farmer Refuted

-In E/LA trying not to fall asleep? Non-Stop

-At lunch when nobody's taking to me? Washington On Your Side

-Coming home from school today AND going to school? Schuyler Defeated

-Right now? Yorktown (The World Turned Upside Down)
@Ivythorn

I also reference it too much, one of my friends has put me on a Hamilton ban when I'm around her xD
@Ivythorn

I also reference it too much, one of my friends has put me on a Hamilton ban when I'm around her xD
@FlufftaleSans

Literally me all the time at home: 'Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?'
'You punched the bursar!?'
It drives my brother insane.

Then me at pathfinders which I play at school is like - me to pathfinders is Burr to Room where it happens
@FlufftaleSans

Literally me all the time at home: 'Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?'
'You punched the bursar!?'
It drives my brother insane.

Then me at pathfinders which I play at school is like - me to pathfinders is Burr to Room where it happens
@Ivythorn

My Hamilton meme doesn't fit in my signature space ;-;
This is what it's supposed to be

2807exv.png
@Ivythorn

My Hamilton meme doesn't fit in my signature space ;-;
This is what it's supposed to be

2807exv.png
@Ivythorn
I have to change it now but I can't find any good Hamilton memes
@Ivythorn
I have to change it now but I can't find any good Hamilton memes
I HEARD HAMILTON
I HEARD HAMILTON
jyIIBkp.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17