Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | 99th Page!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
So, what to talk about...

I don't know if this is how most people do it, but I draw with my finger on a touch screen instead of a stylus or pen.
So, what to talk about...

I don't know if this is how most people do it, but I draw with my finger on a touch screen instead of a stylus or pen.
CLVpsxr.gif
@IzzyWizzy
sometimes i draw like that but i find it much easier to be precise and add details with a stylus
@IzzyWizzy
sometimes i draw like that but i find it much easier to be precise and add details with a stylus
Hmmm I'll ask a question to keep things going

What is your favorite book? I'm always looking for more books to read, and I like the idea of finding and reading books that others find special.
Hmmm I'll ask a question to keep things going

What is your favorite book? I'm always looking for more books to read, and I like the idea of finding and reading books that others find special.
@vorso1

WHOO there's a bunch: Wings of Fire, the Hydrogen Sonata, Divergent, Hunger Games... I could go on
@vorso1

WHOO there's a bunch: Wings of Fire, the Hydrogen Sonata, Divergent, Hunger Games... I could go on
qXZqPz6.gif
@Vorso1
HARRY POTTER. READ IT. Sorry I'm kinda a major Harry Potter nerd... I recommend it to a lot of people.
@Vorso1
HARRY POTTER. READ IT. Sorry I'm kinda a major Harry Potter nerd... I recommend it to a lot of people.
tumblr_opol58glpb1wnqg42o1_500.gif
I'm mildly surprised this doesn't count as a count up game? XD
Also I know I'm gonna get mauled for this but: I like the The Percy Jackson Series so much better than Harry Potter. Probably cause I'm super into Mythology but *who knows*
I'm mildly surprised this doesn't count as a count up game? XD
Also I know I'm gonna get mauled for this but: I like the The Percy Jackson Series so much better than Harry Potter. Probably cause I'm super into Mythology but *who knows*
jyIIBkp.png
@Xetheera

One of my friends shares that opinion. Another one of my friends is a Harry Potter extremist and they frequently go back in forth as to proving which is better

And I'm there just fanning the flames of their discussion
@Xetheera

One of my friends shares that opinion. Another one of my friends is a Harry Potter extremist and they frequently go back in forth as to proving which is better

And I'm there just fanning the flames of their discussion
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
@Ivythorn Just watch chaos reign? I mean...why not?
@Ivythorn Just watch chaos reign? I mean...why not?
jyIIBkp.png
@Ivythorn

hmmm i have to say Harry Potter, Warriors, Survivors, Wings of Fire, Spirit Animals, Born to Bark, and the list goes on and on...
@Ivythorn

hmmm i have to say Harry Potter, Warriors, Survivors, Wings of Fire, Spirit Animals, Born to Bark, and the list goes on and on...
GWsHFyr.png
Totally random thing, off topic, but...

Who thinks What'd I Miss is the best Hamilton song?
Either that or Wait For It

If you don't agree, tell your favorite
If you do agree, tell your LEAST favorite
Totally random thing, off topic, but...

Who thinks What'd I Miss is the best Hamilton song?
Either that or Wait For It

If you don't agree, tell your favorite
If you do agree, tell your LEAST favorite
Jaxon | He/Him | SHSL yeet "That is a harmful stereotype! I can produce heartfelt remarks through calculations!"
"That roomba remark is probably not about me, as I have a variety of custodial functions."
"I may be a robot, but the thought of my friends dying fills me with sadness."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17