@dogsblubblub
Hahahahhahahaha same ikr
SWKFdBo.png
ytkEBod.png
JvUa9ma.png
rix3ppo.png
12ilQ62.png

mQOEIke.png
@Dogsblubblub @Citruz Well a banner is something that shows off for example, a hatchery or stuff you like or something about yourself ya know? It's that sort of thing. If you don't know how click the little white arrow near your username, then click the account settings then go to forum signature. Click the edit button, and you can type something in, or if you want an image put [img]Image URL[/img] If you want to link it to something [url=Forum URL] . Obviously don't type image URL or forum URL, put in the actual URL of that either image or forum. If that makes any sense at all! I suck at explaining things.
@Dogsblubblub @Citruz
Well a banner is something that shows off for example, a hatchery or stuff you like or something about yourself ya know? It's that sort of thing. If you don't know how click the little white arrow near your username, then click the account settings then go to forum signature. Click the edit button, and you can type something in, or if you want an image put [img]Image URL[/img]
If you want to link it to something . Obviously don't type image URL or forum URL, put in the actual URL of that either image or forum. If that makes any sense at all! I suck at explaining things.
tumblr_opol58glpb1wnqg42o1_500.gif
Trying o get to the 99th page. One step taken.
Trying o get to the 99th page. One step taken.
xTLBQuX.png
Please huggle me. I feel so lonely.
Please huggle me. I feel so lonely.
Pronouns: He/His
Online time: 5:45-8:30 FR time (on weekdays) Offline on Weekends (No Internet)
2jg1qnq.png
@RaijinRises
I've never said this word before, but, *huggles you*

hi there, I missed my ride to school so no school for me today ;w;
it's 9:23 am here, what about for you?? :o
@RaijinRises
I've never said this word before, but, *huggles you*

hi there, I missed my ride to school so no school for me today ;w;
it's 9:23 am here, what about for you?? :o
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
@kjelle
9:33. I did not miss school.
@kjelle
9:33. I did not miss school.
2jg1qnq.png
@RaijinRises
ayyy same time zone! where do you live? :o I live in canada
also that sucks, I lucked (sort of, I need to finish an assignment there hhh) out today :P
@RaijinRises
ayyy same time zone! where do you live? :o I live in canada
also that sucks, I lucked (sort of, I need to finish an assignment there hhh) out today :P
@kjelle
I live in America, in Virginia. What's it like in Canadia?
@kjelle
I live in America, in Virginia. What's it like in Canadia?
2jg1qnq.png
@cealyn I understand now! Thank you :3

Woah. A Canadian :0
@cealyn I understand now! Thank you :3

Woah. A Canadian :0
Hello! I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
cockatiel_icon_by_ceavit-d63tcsi.gif
mnem
She/Her
@RaijinRises
cold. I am chronically cold.
however this year we haven't gotten too too much snow; it snowed yesterday for a couple of hours, like, 3-7pm, but then it started raining and hasn't stopped (only spitting now!)
snow doesn't matter tho, even though I'm one with the snow I'm literally always dang cold, no matter the weather

it's nice though, I can't imagine living anywhere else c:
tbh I know nothing about america, I know that new york is close to canada, and so is michigan, and I know of the state north carolina cuz I had a friend there, and I only found out that there's a south carolina like 6 months ago lol

and yes, looks like I'm the rare canadian in this chat?? :P
@RaijinRises
cold. I am chronically cold.
however this year we haven't gotten too too much snow; it snowed yesterday for a couple of hours, like, 3-7pm, but then it started raining and hasn't stopped (only spitting now!)
snow doesn't matter tho, even though I'm one with the snow I'm literally always dang cold, no matter the weather

it's nice though, I can't imagine living anywhere else c:
tbh I know nothing about america, I know that new york is close to canada, and so is michigan, and I know of the state north carolina cuz I had a friend there, and I only found out that there's a south carolina like 6 months ago lol

and yes, looks like I'm the rare canadian in this chat?? :P
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17