Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Hardcore Hunger games! {CLOSED}
1 2 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160
By the time the sun had risen, the injured guardian had gone. Strawberry woke up in a groggy state. She'd spent most of her night attending to the guardian's wounds, leaving her with a lot less sleep than usual. She wished she could just sleep through the entire games - perhaps if she was lucky, nobody would notice her and everyone else would kill each other off. This brought a mirthless chuckle out of her. Wishful thinking would get her nowhere.

A quick recount of her supplies told her that they were running dangerously low. Strawberry cursed her altruism. Had she not helped that guardian, she'd be much more well-off than she currently was. Were her supplies worth a healthy conscience?

For breakfast, all she had was half a chunk of bread. Pitiful, but better than nothing, she figured. As she chewed on the tough, dry loaf, she went over her memories of her time back at her clan - during the harvest season, they feasted like kings. They dined on only the richest of flavors, the sweetest fruits, the juiciest meats (not that she ate any of it herself of course, her herbivore stomach wasn't equipped to handle meat). Now here she was, with nothing to fill an empty stomach but this pathetic lump of flour.

Once she finished her meal, Strawberry set off to find a body of water of sorts to refill her waterskin, as well as maybe freshen up a bit. Though she knew she had to keep up her guard, she couldn't help but admire the lush flora that surrounded her. Had she not been in the middle of the hunger games, she would have loved to have a picnic here.

Her traveling was interrupted when she caught the scent of one - no, several dragons in the area. Suddenly hyper alert, she looked around for a hiding place, only to find none.

Drawing her weapon - still just a very sharp branch, really - she paused and tried to make sense of where the other tributes could be. She spotted a couple of them scrounging about in a makeshift campsite.

A few of them glanced her way, then went back to the task of looting the camp. Strawberry approached cautiously, seeing that they didn't have any intent to harm her at the moment. She let herself join the thieves, quickly grabbing what she needed without coming too close to the other tributes.

A sliver of guilt weighed on her conscience. She'd been looted as well a few nights ago, and she knew the frustration that the owner would feel when they returned. Still, she needed supplies, and here they were.

After the camp was emptied of anything useful, Strawberry and the other tributes swiftly went their separate ways, not wanting to feel the wrath of whoever owned the place.

Strawberry breathed a sigh of relief that the encounter had gone without any violence. None of them were looking for a fight, and she shuddered to think of what would have happened if things had escalated to a full-out brawl.
By the time the sun had risen, the injured guardian had gone. Strawberry woke up in a groggy state. She'd spent most of her night attending to the guardian's wounds, leaving her with a lot less sleep than usual. She wished she could just sleep through the entire games - perhaps if she was lucky, nobody would notice her and everyone else would kill each other off. This brought a mirthless chuckle out of her. Wishful thinking would get her nowhere.

A quick recount of her supplies told her that they were running dangerously low. Strawberry cursed her altruism. Had she not helped that guardian, she'd be much more well-off than she currently was. Were her supplies worth a healthy conscience?

For breakfast, all she had was half a chunk of bread. Pitiful, but better than nothing, she figured. As she chewed on the tough, dry loaf, she went over her memories of her time back at her clan - during the harvest season, they feasted like kings. They dined on only the richest of flavors, the sweetest fruits, the juiciest meats (not that she ate any of it herself of course, her herbivore stomach wasn't equipped to handle meat). Now here she was, with nothing to fill an empty stomach but this pathetic lump of flour.

Once she finished her meal, Strawberry set off to find a body of water of sorts to refill her waterskin, as well as maybe freshen up a bit. Though she knew she had to keep up her guard, she couldn't help but admire the lush flora that surrounded her. Had she not been in the middle of the hunger games, she would have loved to have a picnic here.

Her traveling was interrupted when she caught the scent of one - no, several dragons in the area. Suddenly hyper alert, she looked around for a hiding place, only to find none.

Drawing her weapon - still just a very sharp branch, really - she paused and tried to make sense of where the other tributes could be. She spotted a couple of them scrounging about in a makeshift campsite.

A few of them glanced her way, then went back to the task of looting the camp. Strawberry approached cautiously, seeing that they didn't have any intent to harm her at the moment. She let herself join the thieves, quickly grabbing what she needed without coming too close to the other tributes.

A sliver of guilt weighed on her conscience. She'd been looted as well a few nights ago, and she knew the frustration that the owner would feel when they returned. Still, she needed supplies, and here they were.

After the camp was emptied of anything useful, Strawberry and the other tributes swiftly went their separate ways, not wanting to feel the wrath of whoever owned the place.

Strawberry breathed a sigh of relief that the encounter had gone without any violence. None of them were looking for a fight, and she shuddered to think of what would have happened if things had escalated to a full-out brawl.
Hello?
We gonna continue this or no?
Hello?
We gonna continue this or no?
Puppet Master Anti
she/her/hers|FRT +3|Link to Art shop
I wonder if everything is alright. Hope things are situated soon.
I wonder if everything is alright. Hope things are situated soon.
I've messaged the current host and Have yet to recieve a response. I do hope they're alright
I've messaged the current host and Have yet to recieve a response. I do hope they're alright
WcUWOG9.png
It had been so long without a reply I thought I missed the ending... I hope the host is okay
It had been so long without a reply I thought I missed the ending... I hope the host is okay
Untitled_Artwork.png
If we don't get a reply soon i could run the sim myself and go through the game that way.

@MaiatanFallan @Soaringwingull @ShadowPiper @Kirsui @CrystalTrinity @CalicoRadio @Atax @DuskyAether @Quamosthy @Enmity @Icystorm2 @SparksFly @GrandSerpentine @luckless @MyNameIsTea @Japachi @Reiyn @SofiaProst @UniverseStar @OriginalIAm @RestInPieces @ShyGuySmiles @Thornasaur @CoyoteFlowers @Eliss @candyhighgaming

Hello everyone! Im pinging you to see what you think! 24 hours and if we dont get another answer should I just run the sim myself? It'd mean the current progress in the sim is gone however as i don't know the results on the game our current host has
If we don't get a reply soon i could run the sim myself and go through the game that way.

@MaiatanFallan @Soaringwingull @ShadowPiper @Kirsui @CrystalTrinity @CalicoRadio @Atax @DuskyAether @Quamosthy @Enmity @Icystorm2 @SparksFly @GrandSerpentine @luckless @MyNameIsTea @Japachi @Reiyn @SofiaProst @UniverseStar @OriginalIAm @RestInPieces @ShyGuySmiles @Thornasaur @CoyoteFlowers @Eliss @candyhighgaming

Hello everyone! Im pinging you to see what you think! 24 hours and if we dont get another answer should I just run the sim myself? It'd mean the current progress in the sim is gone however as i don't know the results on the game our current host has
WcUWOG9.png
@KyaniteGem I'm down for that.
@KyaniteGem I'm down for that.
Untitled_Artwork.png
@KyaniteGemm

Yes please.
@KyaniteGemm

Yes please.

He/him | FRT+1 x
@KyaniteGem

Please
@KyaniteGem

Please
pixilart-drawing.png
@KyaniteGem
It's a bit worrying that it just suddenly stopped so I hope they're okay, but if everyone thinks it's better to just run it again then I guess I'll be down for that.
@KyaniteGem
It's a bit worrying that it just suddenly stopped so I hope they're okay, but if everyone thinks it's better to just run it again then I guess I'll be down for that.
1 2 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160