tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
  • she / they
  • fr +2
  • rp friendly
@KyaniteGem
Hope you enjoy your vacation!~ c:
@KyaniteGem
Hope you enjoy your vacation!~ c:
RMQGZO6.png ______________________________xxx challenge i'm doing :)
@KyaniteGem
Have fun!
@KyaniteGem
Have fun!
2Ha6niQ.png

Retori She/They
Fandragons
Accent Shop
Art Shop (wip)

kHW6DXe.png DmU9V5Z.pngn36gFjO.png
jSJU3jA.png8NRZH1K.png71lO6VY.png71lO6VY.png71lO6VY.png71lO6VY.png71lO6VY.png
Could I be pinged when slots for the next round are ready?
Could I be pinged when slots for the next round are ready?
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
@MaiatanFallan @Soaringwingull @ShadowPiper @Kirsui @CrystalTrinity @CalicoRadio @Atax @DuskyAether @Quamosthy @Enmity @Icystorm2 @SparksFly @GrandSerpentine @luckless @MyNameIsTea @Japachi @Reiyn @SofiaProst @UniverseStar @OriginalIAm @RestInPieces @ShyGuySmiles @Thornasaur @CoyoteFlowers @Eliss @candyhighgaming _____________________________________________________________________ [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/asKuzzX.png[/img][/center]
@MaiatanFallan @Soaringwingull @ShadowPiper @Kirsui @CrystalTrinity @CalicoRadio @Atax @DuskyAether @Quamosthy @Enmity @Icystorm2 @SparksFly @GrandSerpentine @luckless @MyNameIsTea @Japachi @Reiyn @SofiaProst @UniverseStar @OriginalIAm @RestInPieces @ShyGuySmiles @Thornasaur @CoyoteFlowers @Eliss @candyhighgaming
@Akenthief @Antisocialgem @Atax @Augustuscaesar @BloodSentry @BlueBree @CTRUD2 @CalicoRadio @CrystalBones @CrystalClaw @CrystalHorizon @CrystalTrinity @Derp6072 @DraconicSpeaker @DuskyAether @Enmity @ExistentialAlex @Fabro @FireBlaze9551 @GardenwolfC @GiantPandroid @Gigabyte @GilatheHybrid @GrandSerpentine @Gratanica @GrinningWolf24 @HereBeKanna @Hkomygf @Howrseplayer1234 @HummerBeat @Icystorm2 @Imani @Kirsui @L1llysage @Lilacbloom @Littlesong4 @Luckless @Lumiinosity @LunarParadox @Madsparkz @MagykalWagykal @MaiatanFallan @Marzal @Mothlight
@Mutts @MyNameIsTea @NotQuiteToxic @NovemberRose @OmegaOroshi @OriginalIAm @Quamosthy @Ramirez33 @RedArmyGrif @RestInPieces @Saans @ScarletTheDragon @ShadowPiper @Soaringwingull @SpudFarmer @StormDragon21 @Tafficat @TheEmeraldStitch @TheFezonator @TornadoTorrie @Twistedstripe @UniverseStar @Vintagesky @WaterBlaze9551 @XxRQYTxX @YaBoiGuzma @YuuZombie @ShyGuySmiles @Eliss @CoyoteFlowers @Thornasaur @Japachi @Reiyn @candyhighgaming
Well i've returned from my vacation and I'm going to be completely honest with everyone. After this round is finished I'm temporarily closing the thread. Its just taken too long for things to work out and it feels like everyone, myself included, are burnt out with the games at this point in time.

Once this game is done, the prizes will be distributed and the remaining unused items will be returned to the donators. I appreciate everyones generosity with donating to these games!

If you're all still wanting to continue the games then you're more than welcome to make your own thread for sorieth hunger games!
@Akenthief @Antisocialgem @Atax @Augustuscaesar @BloodSentry @BlueBree @CTRUD2 @CalicoRadio @CrystalBones @CrystalClaw @CrystalHorizon @CrystalTrinity @Derp6072 @DraconicSpeaker @DuskyAether @Enmity @ExistentialAlex @Fabro @FireBlaze9551 @GardenwolfC @GiantPandroid @Gigabyte @GilatheHybrid @GrandSerpentine @Gratanica @GrinningWolf24 @HereBeKanna @Hkomygf @Howrseplayer1234 @HummerBeat @Icystorm2 @Imani @Kirsui @L1llysage @Lilacbloom @Littlesong4 @Luckless @Lumiinosity @LunarParadox @Madsparkz @MagykalWagykal @MaiatanFallan @Marzal @Mothlight
@Mutts @MyNameIsTea @NotQuiteToxic @NovemberRose @OmegaOroshi @OriginalIAm @Quamosthy @Ramirez33 @RedArmyGrif @RestInPieces @Saans @ScarletTheDragon @ShadowPiper @Soaringwingull @SpudFarmer @StormDragon21 @Tafficat @TheEmeraldStitch @TheFezonator @TornadoTorrie @Twistedstripe @UniverseStar @Vintagesky @WaterBlaze9551 @XxRQYTxX @YaBoiGuzma @YuuZombie @ShyGuySmiles @Eliss @CoyoteFlowers @Thornasaur @Japachi @Reiyn @candyhighgaming
Well i've returned from my vacation and I'm going to be completely honest with everyone. After this round is finished I'm temporarily closing the thread. Its just taken too long for things to work out and it feels like everyone, myself included, are burnt out with the games at this point in time.

Once this game is done, the prizes will be distributed and the remaining unused items will be returned to the donators. I appreciate everyones generosity with donating to these games!

If you're all still wanting to continue the games then you're more than welcome to make your own thread for sorieth hunger games!
WcUWOG9.png
Yay, very good!
Yay, very good!
466w8yC.png
@MaiatanFallan @Soaringwingull @ShadowPiper @Kirsui @CrystalTrinity @CalicoRadio @Atax @DuskyAether @Quamosthy @Enmity @Icystorm2 @SparksFly @GrandSerpentine @luckless @MyNameIsTea @Japachi @Reiyn @SofiaProst @UniverseStar @OriginalIAm @RestInPieces @ShyGuySmiles @Thornasaur @CoyoteFlowers @Eliss @candyhighgaming _____________________________________________________________________ The ninth day had dawned upon the arena. Over the past week and two days, the number of tributes had slowly dwindled. Idus was growing impatient; hopefully today would be the last day of the games. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/XuWGGmi.png[/img][/center] [center]___________________________________________________________________________[/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/QCb8VZt.png[/img][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/C1uCPg6.png[/img] So in the end, Idus thought, it was not the murderous Fae who had won, but rather the purple Spiral. An interesting turn of events indeed. Idus supposed it was time to announce that the games had ended, and to inform the victor about the prizes she would receive. [center] [b]"To Misaki of District 4, victor of the Eleventh Sornieth Hunger Games!"[/b] (Dragon owned by UniverseStar) [quote=First Place] [center][item=Skin: Song of Waves][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/q588acj83vnmhz0/gem.png[/img]100 [item=maren shark hunter] [item=oceansurf magus][item=sky blue fillet][item=Sky Blue Tail Bangle][item=Sky Blue Silk Scarf][item=Sky Blue Wing Silks][item=Sky Blue Silk Sash][item=pearl arowana chest][item=Accent: Ocean Gift][/center] [/quote][/center] [center][b]"To the family of Chara of District 1. The Capitol weeps for your loss."[/b] (Dragon owned by candyhighgaming) [quote=Second Place] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/hwm2m54jyra1ken/treasure.png[/img]40KT [item=seawater savior][item=Accent: Throatarium][item=Deeprealm Trident][item=diver emblem][item=Skin: Leafy SeaGuardian][item=Skin: Pressure][item=ruthless banner][item=wiggly sight] [/center] [/quote] [b]"To the family of Strawberry of District 3. The Capitol weeps for your loss."[/b] (Dragon owned by RestInPieces) [quote=Third Place] [center][item=Navy Bandana][item=wave slash][item=aquatic might fragment]x3 [item=aquatic acuity fragment]x3 [item=drown][item=soylent blue]x5 [item=Breed change: Guardian] [/center] [/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32856750] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/328568/32856750_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]"So ends the Eleventh Sornieth Hunger Games,"[/b] Idus announced. [b]"Thank you to our competitors, and we hope you join us next time... not like you'll have a choice, am I right? The prizes will be distributed by @KyaniteGem to the top three finishers as soon as possible."[/b]
@MaiatanFallan @Soaringwingull @ShadowPiper @Kirsui @CrystalTrinity @CalicoRadio @Atax @DuskyAether @Quamosthy @Enmity @Icystorm2 @SparksFly @GrandSerpentine @luckless @MyNameIsTea @Japachi @Reiyn @SofiaProst @UniverseStar @OriginalIAm @RestInPieces @ShyGuySmiles @Thornasaur @CoyoteFlowers @Eliss @candyhighgaming

The ninth day had dawned upon the arena. Over the past week and two days, the number of tributes had slowly dwindled. Idus was growing impatient; hopefully today would be the last day of the games.

XuWGGmi.png

C1uCPg6.png

So in the end, Idus thought, it was not the murderous Fae who had won, but rather the purple Spiral. An interesting turn of events indeed. Idus supposed it was time to announce that the games had ended, and to inform the victor about the prizes she would receive.

"To Misaki of District 4, victor of the Eleventh Sornieth Hunger Games!"
(Dragon owned by UniverseStar)
First Place wrote:
Skin: Song of Waves gem.png100 Maren Shark Hunter Oceansurf Magus Sky Blue Fillet Sky Blue Tail Bangle Sky Blue Silk Scarf Sky Blue Wing Silks Sky Blue Silk Sash Pearl Arowana Chest Accent: Ocean Gift

"To the family of Chara of District 1. The Capitol weeps for your loss."
(Dragon owned by candyhighgaming)

Second Place wrote:
treasure.png40KT Seawater Savior Accent: Throatarium Deeprealm Trident Diver Emblem Skin: Leafy SeaGuardian Skin: Pressure Ruthless Banner Wiggly Sight

"To the family of Strawberry of District 3. The Capitol weeps for your loss."
(Dragon owned by RestInPieces)
Third Place wrote:
Navy Bandana Wave Slash Aquatic Might Fragment x3 Aquatic Acuity Fragment x3 Drown Soylent Blue x5 Breed Change: Guardian

32856750_350.png

"So ends the Eleventh Sornieth Hunger Games," Idus announced. "Thank you to our competitors, and we hope you join us next time... not like you'll have a choice, am I right? The prizes will be distributed by @KyaniteGem to the top three finishers as soon as possible."
slytherin_by_ravenclawraptor-daxjnhh.pngravenclaw_by_ravenclawraptor-daxjni2.pnghufflepuff_by_ravenclawraptor-daxjnit.pnggryffindor_by_ravenclawraptor-daxjniz.png
1 2 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160