Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 4547 4548 4549 4550 4551 ... 5991 5992
abyss sans why
abyss sans why
[quote]Pink Diamond convinces Marx to snuggle with her.[/quote] Congratulations I don’t know how you did it or why but it worked
Quote:
Pink Diamond convinces Marx to snuggle with her.
Congratulations I don’t know how you did it or why but it worked
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
[quote name="@LoversMasque" date="2018-08-11 17:14:46" ] !!!! ... .... NO! NO NO NO NO! You managed to give me nightmares. And believe me, I look at cursed fursuits on Kiwi Farms for laughs. [/quote] this is so sad alexa play despacito
@LoversMasque wrote on 2018-08-11 17:14:46:
!!!!

NO!

NO NO NO NO!

You managed to give me nightmares. And believe me, I look at cursed fursuits on Kiwi Farms for laughs.
this is so sad alexa play despacito
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
my wishlist
my bio
[center][i]6 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Kup0WEk7Wuw/maxresdefault.jpg[/img] Rick District 5 [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/7a48/th/pre/i/2017/034/8/4/abyss_sans_2017_by_meta_kaz-daxqhia.png[/img] Abyss Sans District 4 [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/mBwdLN2Qx4jpS/giphy.gif[/img] Malva District 2 [img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/8959127_5iU5QxWSVbIqTNb.jpg[/img] Echo District 10 [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/strangerthings8338/images/7/78/Image.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20171113113237.jpg[/img] Steve District 11 [img]https://i1.wp.com/www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content/images/doctor-strange-in-infinity-war.jpg[/img] Stephen Strange District 12 [/center] @LordMalak @LordBoxman @Sparklejewel @MaplesHaiku @Thalira @WonderTweek @Pandacow @LoversMasque @EveningEmerald @ProwlerBC @Willowfrost10 @LieutenantCoen @CrystalCatStudio Both of your tributes have fallen. @Khaos101 Same goes for you.
6 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

maxresdefault.jpg
Rick
District 5
abyss_sans_2017_by_meta_kaz-daxqhia.png
Abyss Sans
District 4
giphy.gif
Malva
District 2
8959127_5iU5QxWSVbIqTNb.jpg
Echo
District 10
latest?cb=20171113113237.jpg
Steve
District 11
doctor-strange-in-infinity-war.jpg
Stephen Strange
District 12

@LordMalak @LordBoxman @Sparklejewel @MaplesHaiku @Thalira @WonderTweek @Pandacow @LoversMasque @EveningEmerald @ProwlerBC @Willowfrost10 @LieutenantCoen
@CrystalCatStudio Both of your tributes have fallen.
@Khaos101 Same goes for you.
Ru6naU3.png
Night 6

Kurapika is thinking with portals.

Hop Van Dyne shoots ISIC in the foot on accident.

Scorpior offers Pink Diamond the power she always longed for, only for Pink Diamond to reject it.

George Westhouse receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

Dash is back at it with that Audi R8!

Shuri tells Roundsey that no matter how much she trains, fighting against her is 'Useless, useless, useless!'

Ami stabs Snowdrop while her back is turned.

Cyrus Albright held onto his blanket tightly.

Iceland sings Jacob to sleep.

Llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama Edea Lee llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama.

Marx does the Konohana Shuffle!

Agnes Oblige ruins Luna Loud's good pillows.

Nyx tells Hinoka "That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die."

Adeleine passes out from exhaustion.

Scott Lang becomes a villain for the night, with Kid Ultra as his minion.

Geo heals Magolor, but also casts a spell on him that makes Magolor fall for Joxar while doing so.

Lance tells Sakura that no matter how much she trains, fighting against him is 'Useless, useless, useless!'

@LordMalak @LordBoxman @Sparklejewel @MaplesHaiku @Thalira @WonderTweek @Pandacow @LoversMasque @EveningEmerald @ProwlerBC @Willowfrost10 @LieutenantCoen
Night 6

Kurapika is thinking with portals.

Hop Van Dyne shoots ISIC in the foot on accident.

Scorpior offers Pink Diamond the power she always longed for, only for Pink Diamond to reject it.

George Westhouse receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

Dash is back at it with that Audi R8!

Shuri tells Roundsey that no matter how much she trains, fighting against her is 'Useless, useless, useless!'

Ami stabs Snowdrop while her back is turned.

Cyrus Albright held onto his blanket tightly.

Iceland sings Jacob to sleep.

Llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama Edea Lee llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama llama.

Marx does the Konohana Shuffle!

Agnes Oblige ruins Luna Loud's good pillows.

Nyx tells Hinoka "That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die."

Adeleine passes out from exhaustion.

Scott Lang becomes a villain for the night, with Kid Ultra as his minion.

Geo heals Magolor, but also casts a spell on him that makes Magolor fall for Joxar while doing so.

Lance tells Sakura that no matter how much she trains, fighting against him is 'Useless, useless, useless!'

Ru6naU3.png
Day 7

Scorpior has no weaknesses!

ISIC yells, "Iceland, I choose you!" Iceland, flattered by the statement, hugs ISIC. It turns out that they chose each other.

Shuri sings while also crying.

Adeleine makes a purring noise as they gain compliments from those around them.

George Westhouse and Roundsey go PokemonGo hunting and compete to catch the most pokemon.

Lance is cold, wet, hungry and miserable.

Scott Lang teaches Nyx how to sword fight. Edea Lee is concerned about this.

Joxar incessantly repeats the same tip every 10 seconds until they're ABSOLUTELY SURE Sakura understands.

Cyrus Albright kills Hinoka as she tries to run.

Agnes Oblige goes be weird somewhere else.

Kid Ultra sees a unicorn, and realizes that he needs to really lay off the drugs.

Dash cuts Kurapika's eyes, but it doesn't blind him. On the bright side, he gets to wear cool shades while he heals.

Hop Van Dyne breaks Ami's legs with their bare hands.

Jacob calls Pink Diamond a clod.

Marx knocks out Geo and snatches his supplies.

Luna Loud stubs her toe and cries for only 20 minutes.

Magolor dies from hunger.

Day 7

Scorpior has no weaknesses!

ISIC yells, "Iceland, I choose you!" Iceland, flattered by the statement, hugs ISIC. It turns out that they chose each other.

Shuri sings while also crying.

Adeleine makes a purring noise as they gain compliments from those around them.

George Westhouse and Roundsey go PokemonGo hunting and compete to catch the most pokemon.

Lance is cold, wet, hungry and miserable.

Scott Lang teaches Nyx how to sword fight. Edea Lee is concerned about this.

Joxar incessantly repeats the same tip every 10 seconds until they're ABSOLUTELY SURE Sakura understands.

Cyrus Albright kills Hinoka as she tries to run.

Agnes Oblige goes be weird somewhere else.

Kid Ultra sees a unicorn, and realizes that he needs to really lay off the drugs.

Dash cuts Kurapika's eyes, but it doesn't blind him. On the bright side, he gets to wear cool shades while he heals.

Hop Van Dyne breaks Ami's legs with their bare hands.

Jacob calls Pink Diamond a clod.

Marx knocks out Geo and snatches his supplies.

Luna Loud stubs her toe and cries for only 20 minutes.

Magolor dies from hunger.

Ru6naU3.png
Nooo my boi ;-;
Nooo my boi ;-;
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
my wishlist
my bio
Noooooo oh well there’s still Sakura and then other ppl I know who I want to win if mine die
Noooooo oh well there’s still Sakura and then other ppl I know who I want to win if mine die
latest?cb=20090109112918.jpg
Noooooo gross Kirby deaths
Noooooo gross Kirby deaths
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
[quote]Dash cuts Kurapika's eyes, but it doesn't blind him.[/quote] No not his eyes!
Quote:
Dash cuts Kurapika's eyes, but it doesn't blind him.
No not his eyes!
CLVpsxr.gif
1 2 ... 4547 4548 4549 4550 4551 ... 5991 5992