TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 4355 4356 4357 4358 4359 ... 5991 5992
Rabbits do die of loneliness
Right?
looks it up yeah haha
Rabbits do die of loneliness
Right?
looks it up yeah haha
My name is Smiley!! Feel free to place an air vent in front of my face and blow on it at -10 degrees celcius in a metaphorical fashion!!
Vs2c1n7.gif
Day 7

Illidan Stormrage embraces his inner pyromaniac. Xe'ra's camp is destroyed in the process.

Guild Marm bakes a butterscotch-cinnamon pie.

Elder Kai makes a wooden spear.

White Kyurem stalks Shoto Todoroki.

Hata no Kokoro starts a band with Arno, Loki Laufeyson, and Hilda Berg. They break up almost immediately.

Funnier Valentine and Queen Sectonia encounter a mini boss! It kills them both.

Six drops some Legos.

Knock knock! Get the Door! It’s Rathalos. He is here to sell clocks, guns, and JESUS.

Peter Parker gets stuck in tar. Kayo helps him out of the tar pit.

Bruno Buccellati and Taranza have a three-legged race against Skull Kid and Black Kyurem

Izuku and Leone Abbacchio go PokemonGo hunting and compete to catch the most pokemon.

Alolan Ninetales kills Master Roshi as he tries to run.

Kano is pricked by thorns while picking berries.

Toph is a chef, and she throws knives at Katsuki Bakugo for not washing his hands before entering the kitchen. The knives miss Katsuki Bakugo.

Ruko Yokune gets a supply drop of unless stuff. They throw everything except the Fried Chicken away.

Nyarlathotep is fighting Tatl when an explosion kills both of them.

Cadena goes be weird somewhere else.

Niko becomes a furry.

Kusuriuri suddenly becomes obsessed with trends.

@FValentine @hikarinomemori @ThePhantomWolf @CreatorHolly @dragonlady1803 @LieutenantCoen @EmbertheSkywing @luckless @TheEnderDraco @Shadowess @ProwlerBC @Enderborn7th @LoversMasque @ApostasiaAin @Thalira
Day 7

Illidan Stormrage embraces his inner pyromaniac. Xe'ra's camp is destroyed in the process.

Guild Marm bakes a butterscotch-cinnamon pie.

Elder Kai makes a wooden spear.

White Kyurem stalks Shoto Todoroki.

Hata no Kokoro starts a band with Arno, Loki Laufeyson, and Hilda Berg. They break up almost immediately.

Funnier Valentine and Queen Sectonia encounter a mini boss! It kills them both.

Six drops some Legos.

Knock knock! Get the Door! It’s Rathalos. He is here to sell clocks, guns, and JESUS.

Peter Parker gets stuck in tar. Kayo helps him out of the tar pit.

Bruno Buccellati and Taranza have a three-legged race against Skull Kid and Black Kyurem

Izuku and Leone Abbacchio go PokemonGo hunting and compete to catch the most pokemon.

Alolan Ninetales kills Master Roshi as he tries to run.

Kano is pricked by thorns while picking berries.

Toph is a chef, and she throws knives at Katsuki Bakugo for not washing his hands before entering the kitchen. The knives miss Katsuki Bakugo.

Ruko Yokune gets a supply drop of unless stuff. They throw everything except the Fried Chicken away.

Nyarlathotep is fighting Tatl when an explosion kills both of them.

Cadena goes be weird somewhere else.

Niko becomes a furry.

Kusuriuri suddenly becomes obsessed with trends.

@FValentine @hikarinomemori @ThePhantomWolf @CreatorHolly @dragonlady1803 @LieutenantCoen @EmbertheSkywing @luckless @TheEnderDraco @Shadowess @ProwlerBC @Enderborn7th @LoversMasque @ApostasiaAin @Thalira
Ru6naU3.png
Badtail Ninetales
B33
Badtail is now a sub for bad-a for all animals, you're welcome
Badtail Ninetales
B33
Badtail is now a sub for bad-a for all animals, you're welcome
My name is Smiley!! Feel free to place an air vent in front of my face and blow on it at -10 degrees celcius in a metaphorical fashion!!
Vs2c1n7.gif
[quote]Niko becomes a furry.[/quote] Weren’t you already one, cat-person?
Quote:
Niko becomes a furry.
Weren’t you already one, cat-person?
AqaqXxe.png
I can imagine rathalps kicking down a door and screaming 'Because you need them if you're ever gonna get a plate from me!hahaha!''
I actually need art of that
I can imagine rathalps kicking down a door and screaming 'Because you need them if you're ever gonna get a plate from me!hahaha!''
I actually need art of that
ico-a_old_570.gif 7NSPPKK.png
cIA3D75.png
X2otc9f.png
QetF0Qf.png
0d3QBVM.png
yS4smQr.png
ico-a_old_570.gif
[center] [i]5 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Vrxq6E0.jpg[/img] Funnier Valentine District 8 [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/8ce7/th/pre/f/2017/168/c/9/c93482441cea0306d57bee91c8c649cf-dbd18kv.png[/img] Queen Sectonia District 5 [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/1Ahqt0BtNy0/hqdefault.jpg[/img] Master Roshi District 6 [img]https://davidjrodger.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/nyarlathotep_by_corwin_cross-d5gv67e.jpg[/img] Nyarlathotep District 1 [img]https://zelda.gamepedia.com/media/zelda.gamepedia.com/5/52/MM3D_Tatl.png[/img] Tatl District 9 [/center] @FValentine @hikarinomemori @ThePhantomWolf @CreatorHolly @dragonlady1803 @LieutenantCoen @EmbertheSkywing @luckless @TheEnderDraco @Shadowess @ProwlerBC @Enderborn7th @LoversMasque @ApostasiaAin @Thalira
5 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

Vrxq6E0.jpg
Funnier Valentine
District 8
c93482441cea0306d57bee91c8c649cf-dbd18kv.png
Queen Sectonia
District 5
hqdefault.jpg
Master Roshi
District 6
nyarlathotep_by_corwin_cross-d5gv67e.jpg
Nyarlathotep
District 1
MM3D_Tatl.png
Tatl
District 9

Ru6naU3.png
Wait
No wait Roshi I think is p powerful bb
Wait
No wait Roshi I think is p powerful bb
Vs2c1n7.gif
Night 7

Peter Parker knocks out Skull Kid and snatches his supplies.

Bruno Buccellati plays Bull**** with Illidan Stormrage, and kills him when he puts down a fake card.

Elder Kai sings Katsuki Bakugo to sleep.

Shoto Todoroki asks Arno if he has ever heard of closing the goddamn door.

Kano wonders if he will be killed in this timeline.

Hilda Berg asks White Kyurem to maybe chill. White Kyurem responds with “How about maybe you chill”.

Rathalos creates his own religion.

Izuku cringed at the spaghetti Toph cooked. Toph thought Izuku liked it, a LOT!

Xe'ra declares she is eternal!

Six stays awake all night.

Alolan Ninetales has the power of anime and God on her side.

Taranza tripped on a bunch of marbles.

Loki Laufeyson tries to treat his infection.

Kusuriuri fist bumps Hata no Kokoro.

Ruko Yokune tells Black Kyurem to die a thousand deaths.

Cadena worries about Niko while the latter is out exploring.

Guild Marm trips in the dark and falls off a cliff.

Kayo accidentally kills Leone Abbacchio and feels extremely guilty.

Night 7

Peter Parker knocks out Skull Kid and snatches his supplies.

Bruno Buccellati plays Bull**** with Illidan Stormrage, and kills him when he puts down a fake card.

Elder Kai sings Katsuki Bakugo to sleep.

Shoto Todoroki asks Arno if he has ever heard of closing the goddamn door.

Kano wonders if he will be killed in this timeline.

Hilda Berg asks White Kyurem to maybe chill. White Kyurem responds with “How about maybe you chill”.

Rathalos creates his own religion.

Izuku cringed at the spaghetti Toph cooked. Toph thought Izuku liked it, a LOT!

Xe'ra declares she is eternal!

Six stays awake all night.

Alolan Ninetales has the power of anime and God on her side.

Taranza tripped on a bunch of marbles.

Loki Laufeyson tries to treat his infection.

Kusuriuri fist bumps Hata no Kokoro.

Ruko Yokune tells Black Kyurem to die a thousand deaths.

Cadena worries about Niko while the latter is out exploring.

Guild Marm trips in the dark and falls off a cliff.

Kayo accidentally kills Leone Abbacchio and feels extremely guilty.

Ru6naU3.png
No guild marm! at least rathalos is still being a dork
No guild marm! at least rathalos is still being a dork
ico-a_old_570.gif 7NSPPKK.png
cIA3D75.png
X2otc9f.png
QetF0Qf.png
0d3QBVM.png
yS4smQr.png
ico-a_old_570.gif
noooOO SETOO
noooOO SETOO