Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 4291 4292 4293 4294 4295 ... 5991 5992
[center][i]3 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/15u3jWn.png[/img] Regius District 1 [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359174097822810121/463025903010578442/zQplG2v.png[/img] Denif District 5 [img]https://fantasyinspiration.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/SiaKim-5.jpg[/img] Illidan Stormrage District 4[/center] @luckless @FValentine @hikarinomemori @ThePhantomWolf @ApostasiaAin @dragonlady1803 @LoversMasque @Shadowess @TheEnderDraco @RoarofTime @ShatterSoul @AdminAzure @EmbertheSkywing
3 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

15u3jWn.png
Regius
District 1
zQplG2v.png
Denif
District 5
SiaKim-5.jpg
Illidan Stormrage
District 4

@luckless @FValentine @hikarinomemori @ThePhantomWolf @ApostasiaAin @dragonlady1803 @LoversMasque @Shadowess @TheEnderDraco @RoarofTime @ShatterSoul @AdminAzure @EmbertheSkywing
Ru6naU3.png
Night 3

Aran wakes up from a dream of a chef slapping them in the face with a fish.

Kazuo Tengan sprains his ankle, but Envy helps him to shelter.

Zekrom wonders if it's better if she just disappeared.

Nyarlathotep refuses to speak to Yuan Kai-Fa. Yuan Kai-Fa tells him that rabbits die of loneliness.

Reshiram accused Rauru of being a copy.

For some reason, Aang thinks he can hear the crowds laughing at him.

Blue Zircon accidentally shines a flashlight in Maria's face.

Xe'ra and Irisviel spend the night summoning spirits from their campfire.

Avatar Roku's camp gets razed by dragons.

Pirates attack Luto and Fuhito Kirigiri's ship. They defeat the pirates and sink the pirate ship.

Krux tends to his wounds.

Kratos Aurion trips over a box of stuff and wakes Tiki up.

Geppetto spends the night in a cave.

Wamuu sings a song and gains some character development.

Avatar Kyoshi uses an illegal tactic in a pillow fight with Kars and Kaepora Gaebora, and is banned from further pillow fights.

@luckless @FValentine @hikarinomemori @ThePhantomWolf @ApostasiaAin @dragonlady1803 @LoversMasque @Shadowess @TheEnderDraco @RoarofTime @ShatterSoul @AdminAzure @EmbertheSkywing
Night 3

Aran wakes up from a dream of a chef slapping them in the face with a fish.

Kazuo Tengan sprains his ankle, but Envy helps him to shelter.

Zekrom wonders if it's better if she just disappeared.

Nyarlathotep refuses to speak to Yuan Kai-Fa. Yuan Kai-Fa tells him that rabbits die of loneliness.

Reshiram accused Rauru of being a copy.

For some reason, Aang thinks he can hear the crowds laughing at him.

Blue Zircon accidentally shines a flashlight in Maria's face.

Xe'ra and Irisviel spend the night summoning spirits from their campfire.

Avatar Roku's camp gets razed by dragons.

Pirates attack Luto and Fuhito Kirigiri's ship. They defeat the pirates and sink the pirate ship.

Krux tends to his wounds.

Kratos Aurion trips over a box of stuff and wakes Tiki up.

Geppetto spends the night in a cave.

Wamuu sings a song and gains some character development.

Avatar Kyoshi uses an illegal tactic in a pillow fight with Kars and Kaepora Gaebora, and is banned from further pillow fights.

Ru6naU3.png
Day 4

We Are Number One plays, but it's sung by Kaepora Gaebora and three clones of him.

Kars spoils EVERYTHING!

Aang has a pineapple. Yuan Kai-Fa has a pen. They put them together to create a pineapple pen.

Avatar Roku attempts to kill Maria. Instead, Maria befriends Avatar Roku.

Rauru has to go through the Pit of 100 Trials. TWICE.

Krux tries to shoot Xe'ra, but Xe'ra stops the bullets from hitting her with psychokinesis.

Tiki breaks the 4th wall, much to the audience's surprise.

Luto destroys the sand castle Zekrom built. Then rubs her face in it.

Kratos Aurion chases Geppetto.

Envy attempted to climb the mountain, but lost his grip and fell.

Aran gets killed by Fuhito Kirigiri, but their soul refused to die. Aran comes back to life.

Reshiram talks like Yoda for the rest of the day.

Irisviel and Nyarlathotep meet a ghost. Apparently, the ghost's murderer still lurks somewhere in Arena, and their soul can't rest until they're found.

Kazuo Tengan kills Wamuu. He says to Blue Zircon “I’ve killed Wamuu, please respect me or else I might kill you as well.” Blue Zircon shrugs.

Avatar Kyoshi zones out while breeding frogs.

Day 4

We Are Number One plays, but it's sung by Kaepora Gaebora and three clones of him.

Kars spoils EVERYTHING!

Aang has a pineapple. Yuan Kai-Fa has a pen. They put them together to create a pineapple pen.

Avatar Roku attempts to kill Maria. Instead, Maria befriends Avatar Roku.

Rauru has to go through the Pit of 100 Trials. TWICE.

Krux tries to shoot Xe'ra, but Xe'ra stops the bullets from hitting her with psychokinesis.

Tiki breaks the 4th wall, much to the audience's surprise.

Luto destroys the sand castle Zekrom built. Then rubs her face in it.

Kratos Aurion chases Geppetto.

Envy attempted to climb the mountain, but lost his grip and fell.

Aran gets killed by Fuhito Kirigiri, but their soul refused to die. Aran comes back to life.

Reshiram talks like Yoda for the rest of the day.

Irisviel and Nyarlathotep meet a ghost. Apparently, the ghost's murderer still lurks somewhere in Arena, and their soul can't rest until they're found.

Kazuo Tengan kills Wamuu. He says to Blue Zircon “I’ve killed Wamuu, please respect me or else I might kill you as well.” Blue Zircon shrugs.

Avatar Kyoshi zones out while breeding frogs.

Ru6naU3.png
Irisviel
Your world summoned Heroic Spirits
You did something that made half-logical sense
Irisviel
Your world summoned Heroic Spirits
You did something that made half-logical sense
StormwaterSiren / Seth
He / Him - FR+3
[center][i]2 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ae/ac/5d/aeac5d58b9b75636160f6cbbbbeec9c0.jpg[/img] Envy District 3 [img]https://s1.zerochan.net/Wamuu.600.2168097.jpg[/img] Wamuu District 9[/center] @luckless @FValentine @hikarinomemori @ThePhantomWolf @ApostasiaAin @dragonlady1803 @LoversMasque @Shadowess @TheEnderDraco @RoarofTime @ShatterSoul @AdminAzure @EmbertheSkywing
2 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

aeac5d58b9b75636160f6cbbbbeec9c0.jpg
Envy
District 3
Wamuu.600.2168097.jpg
Wamuu
District 9

Ru6naU3.png
Night 4

Nyarlathotep lets out a quiet chuckle and says that Tiki is a good friend.

Aran attacks Aang and thinks she killed him. Aang is just barely alive.

Avatar Roku and Kratos Aurion have a cute bromance going on.

Blue Zircon catches Reshiram and Kars betting on Hamster Ball racing.

Luto, Avatar Kyoshi, Maria, and Xe'ra tell each other ghost stories to lighten the mood.

Fuhito Kirigiri says they don't need anyone. Kazuo Tengan, Zekrom, and Yuan Kai-Fa force him to become their friend.

Geppetto runs to Irisviel in a panic, exclaiming that his potato trees are on fire.

Kaepora Gaebora records an extremely cheesy video using only stuffed animals as characters! Krux laughs at it.

Rauru accidently steps on a landmine.

Night 4

Nyarlathotep lets out a quiet chuckle and says that Tiki is a good friend.

Aran attacks Aang and thinks she killed him. Aang is just barely alive.

Avatar Roku and Kratos Aurion have a cute bromance going on.

Blue Zircon catches Reshiram and Kars betting on Hamster Ball racing.

Luto, Avatar Kyoshi, Maria, and Xe'ra tell each other ghost stories to lighten the mood.

Fuhito Kirigiri says they don't need anyone. Kazuo Tengan, Zekrom, and Yuan Kai-Fa force him to become their friend.

Geppetto runs to Irisviel in a panic, exclaiming that his potato trees are on fire.

Kaepora Gaebora records an extremely cheesy video using only stuffed animals as characters! Krux laughs at it.

Rauru accidently steps on a landmine.

Ru6naU3.png
Day 5

Irisviel turns off her emotions to run away from her problems.

Yuan Kai-Fa goes around making trashy references.

Geppetto chases Reshiram. An inter dimensional gate opens, chopping Reshiram in half.

Nyarlathotep, Fuhito Kirigiri and Avatar Kyoshi go hunting together. Fuhito Kirigiri gets caught in a trap and has to be rescued.

Blue Zircon points out that this sentense has two errors in it.

Xe'ra gets bitten by a snake. The venom causes her to hallucinate.

Kars goes hunting.

Luto doesn't understand the power of the dark side of the force.

Zekrom decides to become Mrs.StealYourBoy as they take Kazuo Tengan away from Tiki.

Maria throws down sick fires.

Kaepora Gaebora discovers a cave.

Kratos Aurion and Aran decide to speak in the third person all day long. Krux tries to call the grammar police, but can't get any reception.

Aang receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Day 5

Irisviel turns off her emotions to run away from her problems.

Yuan Kai-Fa goes around making trashy references.

Geppetto chases Reshiram. An inter dimensional gate opens, chopping Reshiram in half.

Nyarlathotep, Fuhito Kirigiri and Avatar Kyoshi go hunting together. Fuhito Kirigiri gets caught in a trap and has to be rescued.

Blue Zircon points out that this sentense has two errors in it.

Xe'ra gets bitten by a snake. The venom causes her to hallucinate.

Kars goes hunting.

Luto doesn't understand the power of the dark side of the force.

Zekrom decides to become Mrs.StealYourBoy as they take Kazuo Tengan away from Tiki.

Maria throws down sick fires.

Kaepora Gaebora discovers a cave.

Kratos Aurion and Aran decide to speak in the third person all day long. Krux tries to call the grammar police, but can't get any reception.

Aang receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Ru6naU3.png
I'd forgotten for a bit that the gems were centuries old. Oof.

A shame most of my favorites died before day two, though. Oh dear.
I'd forgotten for a bit that the gems were centuries old. Oof.

A shame most of my favorites died before day two, though. Oh dear.
T3TuubO.png
[quote name="LadyPlague" date="2018-07-06 17:13:06" ] @Kaepora Gaebora records an extremely cheesy video using only stuffed animals as characters! Krux laughs at it. [/quote] Admit it, you did this once...
LadyPlague wrote on 2018-07-06 17:13:06:
@Kaepora Gaebora records an extremely cheesy video using only stuffed animals as characters! Krux laughs at it.
Admit it, you did this once...
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
[center][i]2 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/hyruletotalwar/images/6/69/RauruPortrait1.jpg[/img] Rauru District 7 [img]http://pldh.net/media/dreamworld/643.png[/img] Reshiram District 10[/center] @luckless @FValentine @hikarinomemori @ThePhantomWolf @ApostasiaAin @dragonlady1803 @LoversMasque @Shadowess @TheEnderDraco @RoarofTime @ShatterSoul @AdminAzure @EmbertheSkywing
2 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

RauruPortrait1.jpg
Rauru
District 7
643.png
Reshiram
District 10

Ru6naU3.png
1 2 ... 4291 4292 4293 4294 4295 ... 5991 5992