Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 3988 3989 3990 3991 3992 ... 5991 5992
@EgoLobster ah yes, the good little kitty.
It seems so interesting how Warrior Cats and many other cats do good. Ringo was entered once but she didn't do as well sadly. An eldritch abomination, Nyarlathotep, had killed Torm, and then flung Ringo and 2 other random tributes from a catapult, and nobody survived that. D: she's such a good kitter.
@EgoLobster ah yes, the good little kitty.
It seems so interesting how Warrior Cats and many other cats do good. Ringo was entered once but she didn't do as well sadly. An eldritch abomination, Nyarlathotep, had killed Torm, and then flung Ringo and 2 other random tributes from a catapult, and nobody survived that. D: she's such a good kitter.
T3TuubO.png
@hamkid
Monster Tom and Ringo it is for me~
@hamkid
Monster Tom and Ringo it is for me~
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@EgoLobster aight. I'll think of who to enter.
Maybe Paul and Patryck... or maybe Matt.. I reslly dont know i love everybody
@EgoLobster aight. I'll think of who to enter.
Maybe Paul and Patryck... or maybe Matt.. I reslly dont know i love everybody
T3TuubO.png
@hamkid
all kids are perfect jdsirjdsris
@hamkid
all kids are perfect jdsirjdsris
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@Hamkid @egolobster

woah woah whats happening

I claim my s c r I b b l e s o n
@Hamkid @egolobster

woah woah whats happening

I claim my s c r I b b l e s o n
Uq1cq4S.png
@Thornasaur yes indeed. I hope he is still as precious as he was before.... I'm worried about that.

@EgoLobster, Scribble Tom was just THE BEST tribute ever. The purest thing in the world during one FHGS.
@Thornasaur yes indeed. I hope he is still as precious as he was before.... I'm worried about that.

@EgoLobster, Scribble Tom was just THE BEST tribute ever. The purest thing in the world during one FHGS.
T3TuubO.png
@hamkid
scribble tom and tomatoredd? (unless I can do AUs?? *frantic glances at opposite!day*)
@hamkid
scribble tom and tomatoredd? (unless I can do AUs?? *frantic glances at opposite!day*)
Uq1cq4S.png
*flashback to the great tsunami of death*
*flashback to the great tsunami of death*
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
@LadyPlague pls notice my events k thnx

GENERAL EVENTS:
(Player1) erases the ground below (Player2), causing them to fall into the lava-floor. {Player1 kills Player2}

(Player1) was convinced to jump into the lava-floor by (Player2). (he/she2) was very convincing. {Player2 kills Player1}

9Player1) realized that (he/she1) was improperly formatted. (Player1) killed (him/her1)self soon afterwards, due to this revelation. {Player1 kills Player1}[yes, that formatting mistake was intentional]

(Player1) tried to push (Player2) into the lava-floor, but didn't realize that (he/she2) was holding onto (him/her1), and took (him/her1) with (him/her2). {Fatal to Player1 and Player2}

BLOODBATH EVENTS:

(Player1) knows one thing: (he/she1)'s Grabbing *****.

(Player1) used the Luigi Strategy of doing nothing. (he/she1) was impaled by a stray arrow. {Fatal to Player1}

NIGHT EVENTS:

(Player1) doesn't need a torch; (he/she1) can use the soft glow of the floor of lava.

(Player1) made a tent and slept in it. It burnt to the ground. {Fatal to Player1}
@LadyPlague pls notice my events k thnx

GENERAL EVENTS:
(Player1) erases the ground below (Player2), causing them to fall into the lava-floor. {Player1 kills Player2}

(Player1) was convinced to jump into the lava-floor by (Player2). (he/she2) was very convincing. {Player2 kills Player1}

9Player1) realized that (he/she1) was improperly formatted. (Player1) killed (him/her1)self soon afterwards, due to this revelation. {Player1 kills Player1}[yes, that formatting mistake was intentional]

(Player1) tried to push (Player2) into the lava-floor, but didn't realize that (he/she2) was holding onto (him/her1), and took (him/her1) with (him/her2). {Fatal to Player1 and Player2}

BLOODBATH EVENTS:

(Player1) knows one thing: (he/she1)'s Grabbing *****.

(Player1) used the Luigi Strategy of doing nothing. (he/she1) was impaled by a stray arrow. {Fatal to Player1}

NIGHT EVENTS:

(Player1) doesn't need a torch; (he/she1) can use the soft glow of the floor of lava.

(Player1) made a tent and slept in it. It burnt to the ground. {Fatal to Player1}
Hello i am fibsh
rqY078Q.pngCheuG1b.png
Frick, good thing I wasn't in yesterday's game, I was on vacation and I didn't bring my laptop.
Frick, good thing I wasn't in yesterday's game, I was on vacation and I didn't bring my laptop.
1 2 ... 3988 3989 3990 3991 3992 ... 5991 5992