Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 3000 3001 3002 3003 3004 ... 5991 5992
Ahahah my character was busy being bullied in rp yesterday and I couldn't finish coloring my art~
Lets see if I can get that done real quick
Ahahah my character was busy being bullied in rp yesterday and I couldn't finish coloring my art~
Lets see if I can get that done real quick
okmHpJ6.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngiVZQ1Bj.png
*spams reload page*
*spams reload page*
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
Same lol
Same lol
ORAS_Steven_Icon.png
[quote name="Banished" date=2017-12-03 09:00:39] *spams reload page* [/quote] *joins spamming*
Banished wrote on 2017-12-03:
*spams reload page*
*joins spamming*
Hello everyone! We are now ready to open up spots for our 4th Quarter Quell!
For those unaware, every 25 games, we have a Quarter Quell with a special theme to mark the occasion.

The First Quarter Quell was "All Stars", where all the past winners (at the time) were put into 2 Glorious Games! The winners were Nie Li (Tales of Demons and Gods and Chara (Undertale)

The Second Quarter Quell was "Self-Insertion Fanfic", where you entered your all-time favourite character along with yourself. The winners were Nyx (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) and Stormcatcher (Flight Rising).

The Third Quarter Quell was "Redemption", where all the characters who got last place were put into 2 Amazing Games! The winners were The 2nd Doctor (Doctor Who) and Pantskat/Karkat (Homestuck). The Unfortunate tributes who managed to get last place again were Alix (Miraculous Ladybug) and America (Hetalia).

So what's the theme for our 4th Quarter Quell? "OC What You Did There!"

Normally In the Fandom Hunger Games, we don't allow most OCs, as the characters themselves must have a fandom. But for "OC What You Did There!", you'll be able to enter whatever 2 OCs you want! They could be OCs of your own creation, or OCs you've seen online that you've always wanted to enter, but never got the chance. (Just be sure to give credit where needed.)

"But Wait!" You say. "I don't have any OCs, nor do I know any I'd want to enter!" In which I respond: "What about your dragons on this site? Provided they're not fan-dragons of characters with fandoms, they count as OCs."

"Ok Cool!" You say. "But what if I want to enter one of my dragons, but I also want to enter my childhood pokemon I drew as a kid?" In which I respond: "You can totally do that. Even as we speak, I'm considering subbing out one of my own OCs to enter one of my most beloved pokemon from a nuzlocke I did."

So yeah, any two OCs, they do not have to come from the same source.

With that said, you should try to provide some sort of visualization of your OCs. Even if it's just a stock photo of a cat, I need something.

48 spots are open, with 24 in Friday's game and 24 in Saturday's. If we fail to get at least 36 spots filled, then only the first 24 entries will be put into Friday's game.

And now to reveal the results of the themes/what holiday (if any) will we have?

For themes, it was no contest what you guys wanted. Trapped in Sornieth broke the voting record with over 20 votes!

Happening second, Cowboy/Western!

And finally third, Disney!

But that's not all! While some of you wanted that White Holiday, this year, we're painting it RED!

So with that in mind, here is what our schedule looks like:

Quarter Quell #4: "OC What You Did There!" (This week)

Game 100: Vanilla (No theme)

Game 101: Red Holiday

Game 102: Vanilla (No theme)

Game 103: Trapped in Sornieth

Game 104: Vanilla (No theme)

Game 105: Cowboy/Western

Game 106: Vanilla (No theme)

Game 107: Disney

Finally, I've nearly completed The Fandom Hunger Games Discord, and invites will be delivered upon request soon. So look out for that ping mentioning it!

So remember to fill your entry forms properly, remember to put in your pics, have a good time, and may the odds be ever in your favour!

@DuskyAether @Matou @Ravenflare @Jadebird @childofnaga @hamkid @lordmalak@playerpichu @Shadowlugia711 @MyNameIsTea @emordnilap @Werelynx @saans@SabbyNation @brokenstone @Astrocomet @Amyatzu @Beheaded @EmeraldBlaze@crazyraspberry @SpiralMcHelix @KawaiiFlyer @FValentine @RoarofTime @Hiros@GrandSerpentine @YaBoiGuzma @GiroGirl723 @Visionrift @Petall @Makkachin@Arkaness @Felixr @icystorm2 @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Pinkninja19 @Mafic@dragonlady1803 @Vulcanatus @VelcrowC @Comic1Sans @thePurple@LadyRandomizer @CloudedOtter @RedArmyGrif @kittenight @M3OWDOTCOM@QueenFelidae @TropicalPancakes @WingsOfPegasus @Tristess @MissFortune17@ZenoraScamander @HuskyMudkipz @Raiko @ShuuIwamine @Quamosthy@antisocialgem @Loki1 @Cronch @Allegoy @saran7681 @Defox01 @Pandacow@Kairo @RestInPieces @iAteYourDonut @PopcornSnuffler @UltimateKitty @Solaleon@LieutenantCoen @Kynx @Twistedstripe @firesky5 @Banished @Shimabui@Arzurikun @MagykalWagykal @KCGallows @CrystalClaw @StormDragon21@nightsurgeon @StarlitFire @Ichamo @Fiyero @Beagledragon @VastPlaguesOfAku@skyradio13 @Fil @sparklejewel @luckless @PixelSpiral @PurpleHibiscus @lpshoper@browncoatparadox @BoomBreeze @GembondFairy @firewyrm2018 @CodeMaster@shadowrwarrior @Destemona @JellyTheFish @catcatamelia @IMATRASHCAN@Airplanefoxx @SamIamLuvDov @L1llysage @ShadowSpeaker @notAvulpix@koramiel @SolarKing @DreamAlex @Spottedleaf125 @Shadowflame777 @morikar@Wyxamex @Physik @WildRose42 @OrcaTheUltimate @RainbowServal@angel123442 @clw23 @DarkwingDove @Lannisfire @LapisDragon17718@GoddessOfCarries @Trymal @Elvende @EmbertheSkywing @Enderborn7th @Calibris@Lightshadow101 @Flareth @McChicken @Zac
@KalliZora @JellyRaven @emmasquema @huntingroxgirl1 @Paislee @TheEnderDraco @Thornasaur

@Crumbleless @ArgonianPirate Would you like to be added to the pinglist for general updates and spot openings?
Hello everyone! We are now ready to open up spots for our 4th Quarter Quell!
For those unaware, every 25 games, we have a Quarter Quell with a special theme to mark the occasion.

The First Quarter Quell was "All Stars", where all the past winners (at the time) were put into 2 Glorious Games! The winners were Nie Li (Tales of Demons and Gods and Chara (Undertale)

The Second Quarter Quell was "Self-Insertion Fanfic", where you entered your all-time favourite character along with yourself. The winners were Nyx (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) and Stormcatcher (Flight Rising).

The Third Quarter Quell was "Redemption", where all the characters who got last place were put into 2 Amazing Games! The winners were The 2nd Doctor (Doctor Who) and Pantskat/Karkat (Homestuck). The Unfortunate tributes who managed to get last place again were Alix (Miraculous Ladybug) and America (Hetalia).

So what's the theme for our 4th Quarter Quell? "OC What You Did There!"

Normally In the Fandom Hunger Games, we don't allow most OCs, as the characters themselves must have a fandom. But for "OC What You Did There!", you'll be able to enter whatever 2 OCs you want! They could be OCs of your own creation, or OCs you've seen online that you've always wanted to enter, but never got the chance. (Just be sure to give credit where needed.)

"But Wait!" You say. "I don't have any OCs, nor do I know any I'd want to enter!" In which I respond: "What about your dragons on this site? Provided they're not fan-dragons of characters with fandoms, they count as OCs."

"Ok Cool!" You say. "But what if I want to enter one of my dragons, but I also want to enter my childhood pokemon I drew as a kid?" In which I respond: "You can totally do that. Even as we speak, I'm considering subbing out one of my own OCs to enter one of my most beloved pokemon from a nuzlocke I did."

So yeah, any two OCs, they do not have to come from the same source.

With that said, you should try to provide some sort of visualization of your OCs. Even if it's just a stock photo of a cat, I need something.

48 spots are open, with 24 in Friday's game and 24 in Saturday's. If we fail to get at least 36 spots filled, then only the first 24 entries will be put into Friday's game.

And now to reveal the results of the themes/what holiday (if any) will we have?

For themes, it was no contest what you guys wanted. Trapped in Sornieth broke the voting record with over 20 votes!

Happening second, Cowboy/Western!

And finally third, Disney!

But that's not all! While some of you wanted that White Holiday, this year, we're painting it RED!

So with that in mind, here is what our schedule looks like:

Quarter Quell #4: "OC What You Did There!" (This week)

Game 100: Vanilla (No theme)

Game 101: Red Holiday

Game 102: Vanilla (No theme)

Game 103: Trapped in Sornieth

Game 104: Vanilla (No theme)

Game 105: Cowboy/Western

Game 106: Vanilla (No theme)

Game 107: Disney

Finally, I've nearly completed The Fandom Hunger Games Discord, and invites will be delivered upon request soon. So look out for that ping mentioning it!

So remember to fill your entry forms properly, remember to put in your pics, have a good time, and may the odds be ever in your favour!

@DuskyAether @Matou @Ravenflare @Jadebird @childofnaga @hamkid @lordmalak@playerpichu @Shadowlugia711 @MyNameIsTea @emordnilap @Werelynx @saans@SabbyNation @brokenstone @Astrocomet @Amyatzu @Beheaded @EmeraldBlaze@crazyraspberry @SpiralMcHelix @KawaiiFlyer @FValentine @RoarofTime @Hiros@GrandSerpentine @YaBoiGuzma @GiroGirl723 @Visionrift @Petall @Makkachin@Arkaness @Felixr @icystorm2 @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Pinkninja19 @Mafic@dragonlady1803 @Vulcanatus @VelcrowC @Comic1Sans @thePurple@LadyRandomizer @CloudedOtter @RedArmyGrif @kittenight @M3OWDOTCOM@QueenFelidae @TropicalPancakes @WingsOfPegasus @Tristess @MissFortune17@ZenoraScamander @HuskyMudkipz @Raiko @ShuuIwamine @Quamosthy@antisocialgem @Loki1 @Cronch @Allegoy @saran7681 @Defox01 @Pandacow@Kairo @RestInPieces @iAteYourDonut @PopcornSnuffler @UltimateKitty @Solaleon@LieutenantCoen @Kynx @Twistedstripe @firesky5 @Banished @Shimabui@Arzurikun @MagykalWagykal @KCGallows @CrystalClaw @StormDragon21@nightsurgeon @StarlitFire @Ichamo @Fiyero @Beagledragon @VastPlaguesOfAku@skyradio13 @Fil @sparklejewel @luckless @PixelSpiral @PurpleHibiscus @lpshoper@browncoatparadox @BoomBreeze @GembondFairy @firewyrm2018 @CodeMaster@shadowrwarrior @Destemona @JellyTheFish @catcatamelia @IMATRASHCAN@Airplanefoxx @SamIamLuvDov @L1llysage @ShadowSpeaker @notAvulpix@koramiel @SolarKing @DreamAlex @Spottedleaf125 @Shadowflame777 @morikar@Wyxamex @Physik @WildRose42 @OrcaTheUltimate @RainbowServal@angel123442 @clw23 @DarkwingDove @Lannisfire @LapisDragon17718@GoddessOfCarries @Trymal @Elvende @EmbertheSkywing @Enderborn7th @Calibris@Lightshadow101 @Flareth @McChicken @Zac
@KalliZora @JellyRaven @emmasquema @huntingroxgirl1 @Paislee @TheEnderDraco @Thornasaur

@Crumbleless @ArgonianPirate Would you like to be added to the pinglist for general updates and spot openings?
Ru6naU3.png
[quote name="GrandSerpentine" date=2017-12-03 09:01:10] [quote name="Banished" date=2017-12-03 09:00:39] *spams reload page* [/quote] *joins spamming* [/quote] *joins*
GrandSerpentine wrote on 2017-12-03:
Banished wrote on 2017-12-03:
*spams reload page*
*joins spamming*
*joins*
okmHpJ6.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngiVZQ1Bj.png
@LadyPlague (The first pic is so old I'm cringing lol) Username: iAteYourDonut District: Any Fandom: Pokémon Trainer OCs :D Characters: Jonathan (Male) [img]http://www.zupimages.net/up/17/48/m5sy.png[/img] Faith (Female) [img]http://www.zupimages.net/up/17/48/vt22.png[/img] Ping Information: At the start, when my characters die and at the end of the game Friday's Game or Saturday's Game: With @Banished preferably
@LadyPlague

(The first pic is so old I'm cringing lol)

Username: iAteYourDonut
District: Any
Fandom: Pokémon Trainer OCs :D
Characters: Jonathan (Male)
m5sy.png
Faith (Female)
vt22.png
Ping Information: At the start, when my characters die and at the end of the game
Friday's Game or Saturday's Game: With @Banished preferably
ORAS_Steven_Icon.png
@LadyPlague Username: Banished District: Any Fandom: Pokemon Characters: Hope (She/Her) [img]https://s3.amazonaws.com/colorslive/png/3816260-g3VLyiaaX9sdVYWC.png[/img] Joelle (She/Her) [img]https://s3.amazonaws.com/colorslive/png/3816923-VRUL34NjNy2xyXoz.png[/img] Ping information: Beginning and end of round Friday or Saturday: Preferably Friday Ayyy, entering my Pokemon OCs!
@LadyPlague
Username: Banished
Fandom: Pokemon
Characters: Hope (She/Her)
3816260-g3VLyiaaX9sdVYWC.png
Joelle (She/Her)
3816923-VRUL34NjNy2xyXoz.png
Ping information: Beginning and end of round
Friday or Saturday: Preferably Friday

Ayyy, entering my Pokemon OCs!
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
@LadyPlague (edit: new characters and art!) AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE [b]Username:[/b] Pandacow [b]District:[/b] Any [b]Fandom:[/b] Original Character [b]Characters: Salamander - F[/b] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/651f/f/2017/337/0/a/salamander_by_bulbizzare-dbvmfml.png[/img] [b]Rind - M[/b] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/6bda/f/2017/341/0/8/jma_rind_applaciation_2_by_bulbizzare-dbw1ozb.png[/img] [b]Ping Information:[/b] When it starts (on both games), when my characters die/win, and when it ends (both games). [b]Friday's Game or Saturday's Game:[/b] Any
@LadyPlague
(edit: new characters and art!)
AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Username: Pandacow
Fandom: Original Character
Characters:
Salamander - F

salamander_by_bulbizzare-dbvmfml.png
Rind - M
jma_rind_applaciation_2_by_bulbizzare-dbw1ozb.png

Ping Information: When it starts (on both games), when my characters die/win, and when it ends (both games).
Friday's Game or Saturday's Game: Any
@LadyPlague Username: DuskyAether District: 10 Fsndom: Both Pokémon Characters: Mira (F) ((proper gender for Complete Kyurem, like Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, is genderless but I headcanon Grey-Kyurem's title to be Goddess because arbitrary is ariutrary. And Reshiram is yang while Zekrom is yin.)) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/367452583394279427/386921376482590730/New_Doc_2017-12-03_2.jpg[/img] So, I've been kicking around Complete Kyurem for awhile. I only recently got my design down. I was rping with a friend of mine and entered a Reshiram and Zekrom whom I'd named after stars. (Fit well with the rp's theme - there were star-gods, a chosen of the stars, and insane day/night deities who had to go down.) We ended up deciding that in the finale, Reshiram (Thuban) and Zekrom (Polaris) would meet up with Kyurem (Mira; also named after the star) and become whole again. Recreating Complete Kyurem, Legendary Dragon Pokémon of Balance. Aeolus (M) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/367452583394279427/386921257683124247/New_Doc_2017-12-03_1.jpg[/img] As for Aeolus? He was born of an idea I had. What if first-gen Dream World Pokémon were connected to the World of Dreams further than in canon? The answer: abilities to walk dreams and open portals to them, as well as Dream Mist msmipulation and Ability being granted by Dream Mist. However, they also nod off easil because Waking World Pokémon rnter the Dream World in their sleep and these first-gens are closely linked to the Dream World. The first-gens also have a liability to put themselves into enchanted slumber if using their Dream-Mist granted abilities beside the Ability, as they need to replenish said Dream Mist. Dream Mist is also the source of the first-gens' magic, unlike Waking World Pokémon who have innate elemental magic. Friday's Game or Saturday's Game: Friday Didn't enter my Reshi since I wabted FHG!Reshiram to be the one winning. Might swap in my SPORE OC later, but for now have two I got pics of. Pst can I have a link to the FHG Discord?
@LadyPlague

Username: DuskyAether
District: 10
Fsndom: Both Pokémon
Characters:
Mira (F) ((proper gender for Complete Kyurem, like Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, is genderless but I headcanon Grey-Kyurem's title to be Goddess because arbitrary is ariutrary. And Reshiram is yang while Zekrom is yin.))
New_Doc_2017-12-03_2.jpg

So, I've been kicking around Complete Kyurem for awhile. I only recently got my design down. I was rping with a friend of mine and entered a Reshiram and Zekrom whom I'd named after stars. (Fit well with the rp's theme - there were star-gods, a chosen of the stars, and insane day/night deities who had to go down.) We ended up deciding that in the finale, Reshiram (Thuban) and Zekrom (Polaris) would meet up with Kyurem (Mira; also named after the star) and become whole again. Recreating Complete Kyurem, Legendary Dragon Pokémon of Balance.

Aeolus (M)
New_Doc_2017-12-03_1.jpg

As for Aeolus? He was born of an idea I had. What if first-gen Dream World Pokémon were connected to the World of Dreams further than in canon? The answer: abilities to walk dreams and open portals to them, as well as Dream Mist msmipulation and Ability being granted by Dream Mist. However, they also nod off easil because Waking World Pokémon rnter the Dream World in their sleep and these first-gens are closely linked to the Dream World. The first-gens also have a liability to put themselves into enchanted slumber if using their Dream-Mist granted abilities beside the Ability, as they need to replenish said Dream Mist. Dream Mist is also the source of the first-gens' magic, unlike Waking World Pokémon who have innate elemental magic.

Friday's Game or Saturday's Game: Friday

Didn't enter my Reshi since I wabted FHG!Reshiram to be the one winning. Might swap in my SPORE OC later, but for now have two I got pics of.

Pst can I have a link to the FHG Discord?

He/him | FRT+1 x
1 2 ... 3000 3001 3002 3003 3004 ... 5991 5992