Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 2924 2925 2926 2927 2928 ... 5991 5992
When you are playing Niche and you never seem to have enough problems. [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d5/26/e6/d526e6707703f9dd3f77842cb4ed0bab.jpg[/img] [I]Now I just need an ape to spawn. That would be great![/I]
When you are playing Niche and you never seem to have enough problems.
d526e6707703f9dd3f77842cb4ed0bab.jpg
Now I just need an ape to spawn. That would be great!
okmHpJ6.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngiVZQ1Bj.png
@LadyPlague ...you know what? I can't resist. I was GOING to, but decided not to because -- OH--

And I was also GOING to enter Eddsworld, but AGAIN, I-- you know what, nevermind, just here! I'm not expecting anything big after Sock winning but hgnngn how long has it been since I've entered...? July 15th was it?

Username: hamkid
Ping: just the beginning!
Which day: with @W1F1N1GHTM4R3!
District: see above
Fandom: Star vs. the Forces of Evil!
Tributes: Gustav/Charlie and Baby, to go in with the whole 'having my heart stolen by background characters' thing W1F1 had going on there. I love these two and pretty much every single background character in SVTFOE.
@LadyPlague ...you know what? I can't resist. I was GOING to, but decided not to because -- OH--

And I was also GOING to enter Eddsworld, but AGAIN, I-- you know what, nevermind, just here! I'm not expecting anything big after Sock winning but hgnngn how long has it been since I've entered...? July 15th was it?

Username: hamkid
Ping: just the beginning!
Which day: with @W1F1N1GHTM4R3!
District: see above
Fandom: Star vs. the Forces of Evil!
Tributes: Gustav/Charlie and Baby, to go in with the whole 'having my heart stolen by background characters' thing W1F1 had going on there. I love these two and pretty much every single background character in SVTFOE.
T3TuubO.png
@LadyPlague

I have never played anything like this, but I want to try!

Username: GlitchingFlame
District: any
Fandom: Harry Potter
Characters: Fred Weasley, Draco Malfoy, Hermione Granger xD
Ping Information: Please ping me every post!
Saturday's game!
@LadyPlague

I have never played anything like this, but I want to try!

Username: GlitchingFlame
District: any
Fandom: Harry Potter
Characters: Fred Weasley, Draco Malfoy, Hermione Granger xD
Ping Information: Please ping me every post!
Saturday's game!
Artboard-1.png
@GlitchingFlame

Hello there! Welcome to the fandom hunger games!

So your entry is almost perfect, it's just that an entry consists of 2 characters from the same fandom. So you're going to have to drop one of the characters you've put down.
@GlitchingFlame

Hello there! Welcome to the fandom hunger games!

So your entry is almost perfect, it's just that an entry consists of 2 characters from the same fandom. So you're going to have to drop one of the characters you've put down.
Ru6naU3.png
@LadyPlague ok

Wait, can I have characters from different fandoms as well though? Like two from hp and two/one from something else
@LadyPlague ok

Wait, can I have characters from different fandoms as well though? Like two from hp and two/one from something else
Artboard-1.png
@GlitchingFlame

You are only permitted one entry. But we do this every week, so one week you can enter characters from HP, and then when I open up spots for next week's game, you can enter from another!
@GlitchingFlame

You are only permitted one entry. But we do this every week, so one week you can enter characters from HP, and then when I open up spots for next week's game, you can enter from another!
Ru6naU3.png
@LadyPlague Welp, Im going to drop Hermione then!
@LadyPlague Welp, Im going to drop Hermione then!
Artboard-1.png
I should,,,, really enter dr some time
I should,,,, really enter dr some time
wORSkxL.png
@LadyPlague Yes, please, if you would ^^
@LadyPlague Yes, please, if you would ^^
1dgHJ.gif
Hmm, I wonder how long it would take to go through all games and make a list of every character ever entered.
Hmm, I wonder how long it would take to go through all games and make a list of every character ever entered.
I'm not lazy, I'm just very relaxed. - Your daily dose of Dutchness!
x3
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
1 2 ... 2924 2925 2926 2927 2928 ... 5991 5992