clifford please you dont need to be taller oh my god
CJ7NAvy.pngIts Lpshoper, not Ipshoper!

tumblr_inline_ou7qi6j34t1r2ao8y_540.png

rYp8BR7.png
aiheRBy.png
Clifford the Enormous Red Dog Who Took Over The Universe
Clifford the Enormous Red Dog Who Took Over The Universe
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
im so bing ober all these comments on clifford the gargantuan red dog and emily having no arms fhfghhfhfh
im so bing ober all these comments on clifford the gargantuan red dog and emily having no arms fhfghhfhfh
T3TuubO.png
Don't worry, Emily will get her chance when she finally becomes playable in ARMS.
Don't worry, Emily will get her chance when she finally becomes playable in ARMS.
2kt/2g fake FR achievements

Orca | She/her | +0 FR time
Clifford no
Clifford no
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
@LadyPlague

Late but glad it was just tech issues.
@LadyPlague

Late but glad it was just tech issues.

He/him | FRT+1 x
[quote name="OrcaTheUltimate" date=2017-09-15 19:20:25] Don't worry, Emily will get her chance when she finally becomes playable in ARMS. [/quote] Will she be revealed in the next Nintendo Direct? I'd play as her.
OrcaTheUltimate wrote on 2017-09-15:

Will she be revealed in the next Nintendo Direct? I'd play as her.
Forum-Signature.png
@ChildOfNaga @Emordnilap @WildRose42 @RoarofTime @CelesteNova @Physik @FValentine @LordMalak @OrcaTheUltimate @SamIamLuvDov @dragonlady1803 @RainbowServal 4 cannon shots can be heard in the distance. [img]https://static.tumblr.com/405425a8bbf23028367ba8107db029b4/3afxuet/Dofndwkad/tumblr_static_tumblr_static_bhw403x63bww8kswgsssk00o0_640.jpg[/img] Beau District 4 [img]https://img13.deviantart.net/ab7a/i/2016/125/0/6/coby_by_judgepikachu-da1er7o.png[/img] Coby District 8 [img]https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/thebackyardigansencyclopedia/images/1/18/The_Backyardigans_Pablo_Nickelodeon_Nick_Jr._Character_Image.png[/img] Pablo District 3 [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/1b0018d0852b396045a0c66e4b306299/tumblr_neju3mQGDb1rf85dso3_500.gif[/img] Clone Gavin District 6
@ChildOfNaga @Emordnilap @WildRose42 @RoarofTime @CelesteNova @Physik @FValentine @LordMalak @OrcaTheUltimate @SamIamLuvDov @dragonlady1803 @RainbowServal

4 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_bhw403x63bww8kswgsssk00o0_640.jpg
Beau
District 4

coby_by_judgepikachu-da1er7o.png
Coby
District 8

The_Backyardigans_Pablo_Nickelodeon_Nick_Jr._Character_Image.png
Pablo
District 3

tumblr_neju3mQGDb1rf85dso3_500.gif
Clone Gavin
District 6
Forum-Signature.png
I'm gonna be up all night at this rate lol
I'm gonna be up all night at this rate lol
@ChildOfNaga @Emordnilap @WildRose42 @RoarofTime @CelesteNova @Physik @FValentine @LordMalak @OrcaTheUltimate @SamIamLuvDov @dragonlady1803

Night 3:

General Loki sings the Super Mario Super Show theme. Badly.

Mrs. Pepper spots Zeref's campfire as it's being put out. Zeref escapes Mrs. Pepper's ambush using the steam.

Han, Bob, N, and Max play Truth or Dare. N ends up having to kiss Han. (( It's better than having to kiss a sentient tomato, in my opinion. ))

Idefix cries over Pikachu's injuries, claiming that "unicorn tears heal wounds".

While everyone is sleeping, Magenta, Nikki and Chaosdramon sing on stage like Idols. It wakes Tango up, but she is too tired to care.

Dan spreads Legos all over a pathway. Luke ends up stepping on most of them.

Robot teaches Firestar how to play violin. Firestar is horrible at it. (( I wouldn't expect a cat to be good at violin, anyway. ))

Leshawna snores loudly.

A Bluebird screeches in the sky. Captain Teggs hides.

Liz wakes up in the middle of the night, thinking it's the morning, and gets ready for the day, before realizing she messed up.

Emily Elizabeth feels someone watching her and turns around, only to be set aflame. She panics before managing to put it out.

Artha Pen wonders if he will be killed in this timeline.

Obélix becomes angry and ends up breaking a hole in his shelter.

Charizard cooks his food before putting his fire out. (( How appropriate for the Fire-type Pokemon. ))

Ricky climbs a tree to rest.

Ricky Ricotta and Sin are seen sharpening legos, commenting on how the next one will cripple Larry for a month.

Runo feels lonely because they don't have their partner in crime with them.

Dexter is cold, wet, hungry and miserable.

Pongo sings 'Au Clair de la Lune'.

Vajramon, Austin, and Cadence sleep in shifts.

Clifford somehow stops time for a few seconds. He has no idea how he did it, but it seems like a useful power... (( That's it, Clifford's gonna take over the world. Do you accept your Big Red Dog overlord? ))

Bianca yells at hallucinations.

Mandark sees a fire, but stays hidden.
@ChildOfNaga @Emordnilap @WildRose42 @RoarofTime @CelesteNova @Physik @FValentine @LordMalak @OrcaTheUltimate @SamIamLuvDov @dragonlady1803

Night 3:

General Loki sings the Super Mario Super Show theme. Badly.

Mrs. Pepper spots Zeref's campfire as it's being put out. Zeref escapes Mrs. Pepper's ambush using the steam.

Han, Bob, N, and Max play Truth or Dare. N ends up having to kiss Han. (( It's better than having to kiss a sentient tomato, in my opinion. ))

Idefix cries over Pikachu's injuries, claiming that "unicorn tears heal wounds".

While everyone is sleeping, Magenta, Nikki and Chaosdramon sing on stage like Idols. It wakes Tango up, but she is too tired to care.

Dan spreads Legos all over a pathway. Luke ends up stepping on most of them.

Robot teaches Firestar how to play violin. Firestar is horrible at it. (( I wouldn't expect a cat to be good at violin, anyway. ))

Leshawna snores loudly.

A Bluebird screeches in the sky. Captain Teggs hides.

Liz wakes up in the middle of the night, thinking it's the morning, and gets ready for the day, before realizing she messed up.

Emily Elizabeth feels someone watching her and turns around, only to be set aflame. She panics before managing to put it out.

Artha Pen wonders if he will be killed in this timeline.

Obélix becomes angry and ends up breaking a hole in his shelter.

Charizard cooks his food before putting his fire out. (( How appropriate for the Fire-type Pokemon. ))

Ricky climbs a tree to rest.

Ricky Ricotta and Sin are seen sharpening legos, commenting on how the next one will cripple Larry for a month.

Runo feels lonely because they don't have their partner in crime with them.

Dexter is cold, wet, hungry and miserable.

Pongo sings 'Au Clair de la Lune'.

Vajramon, Austin, and Cadence sleep in shifts.

Clifford somehow stops time for a few seconds. He has no idea how he did it, but it seems like a useful power... (( That's it, Clifford's gonna take over the world. Do you accept your Big Red Dog overlord? ))

Bianca yells at hallucinations.

Mandark sees a fire, but stays hidden.
Forum-Signature.png
1 2 ... 2489 2490 2491 2492 2493 ... 5991 5992