Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
@icystorm2 oh my goodness aha

but wait... did you loose a tribute in the bloodbath like i think you did?
@icystorm2 oh my goodness aha

T3TuubO.png
@Playerpichu did the tomato with no nose, just have his imaginary nose broken?
@Playerpichu did the tomato with no nose, just have his imaginary nose broken?
T3TuubO.png
future girlfriend

because they're in kindergarten or something
future girlfriend

because they're in kindergarten or something
[quote name="hamkid" date=2017-09-15 19:06:19] @i/cystorm2 oh my goodness aha but wait... did you loose a tribute in the bloodbath like i think you did? [/quote] Yep...*sigh* how many BB deaths is that for me? PABLO NOOOOO
hamkid wrote on 2017-09-15:
@i/cystorm2 oh my goodness aha

Yep...*sigh* how many BB deaths is that for me?

PABLO NOOOOO
Previously Icystorm2! || Mech/Mechy || I use He/It pronouns!!
NOOOOO PABLO! D:
NOT MY BLUE PENGUIN BABY!?
NOOOOO PABLO! D:
NOT MY BLUE PENGUIN BABY!?
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
These kids need to stop daydreaming in their backyard. They're losing their sense of reality.

Pablo no
These kids need to stop daydreaming in their backyard. They're losing their sense of reality.

Pablo no
2kt/2g fake FR achievements

Orca | She/her | +0 FR time
@ChildOfNaga @Emordnilap @WildRose42 @RoarofTime @CelesteNova @Physik @FValentine @LordMalak @OrcaTheUltimate @SamIamLuvDov @dragonlady1803

Day 3:

Larry and Liz decide to speak in the third person all day long. Artha Pen tries to call the grammar police, but can't get any reception.

Dexter destroys the sand castle Sin built. Then rubs her face in it.

Han chases Firestar.

Idefix picks flowers.

Mrs. Pepper goes on a date with Zeref. Neither of them know what to do on a date. (( You would think Mrs. Pepper would have at least a little experience, given that she has a husband and two children... ))

Clone Gavin gets dunked on by Pongo.

Runo tries to steal Leshawna's supplies... but those meddling kids get in the way!

Ricky Ricotta makes a slingshot.

Charizard pours blue dye into Tango's drink.

Mandark is slimed by N.

Bianca searches for firewood.

Luke says that, "Y'all are stupid!"

Pikachu punches Bob in the face for not returning his flushed feels.

Austin gives Cadence a ticket for not posting dank memes.

Emily Elizabeth predicts what Ricky is going to say at the same time that he says it. Ricky gets very surprised by this.

Chaosdramon moves like Jagger.

Obélix gets killed by General Loki, but their soul refused to die. Obélix comes back to life.

Dan is forced to walk on sharp rocks or be killed by Nikki. He chooses the rocks.

Magenta used Splash! But nothing happened...

Vajramon and Max reach Support Rank A!

Captain Teggs searches for a water source.

Robot suddenly becomes obsessed with trends.

Clifford wears limb enhancers to become taller. (( Ah, yes. Clifford The Big Red Dog needs to be taller. ))
@ChildOfNaga @Emordnilap @WildRose42 @RoarofTime @CelesteNova @Physik @FValentine @LordMalak @OrcaTheUltimate @SamIamLuvDov @dragonlady1803

Day 3:

Larry and Liz decide to speak in the third person all day long. Artha Pen tries to call the grammar police, but can't get any reception.

Dexter destroys the sand castle Sin built. Then rubs her face in it.

Han chases Firestar.

Idefix picks flowers.

Mrs. Pepper goes on a date with Zeref. Neither of them know what to do on a date. (( You would think Mrs. Pepper would have at least a little experience, given that she has a husband and two children... ))

Clone Gavin gets dunked on by Pongo.

Runo tries to steal Leshawna's supplies... but those meddling kids get in the way!

Ricky Ricotta makes a slingshot.

Charizard pours blue dye into Tango's drink.

Mandark is slimed by N.

Bianca searches for firewood.

Luke says that, "Y'all are stupid!"

Pikachu punches Bob in the face for not returning his flushed feels.

Austin gives Cadence a ticket for not posting dank memes.

Emily Elizabeth predicts what Ricky is going to say at the same time that he says it. Ricky gets very surprised by this.

Chaosdramon moves like Jagger.

Obélix gets killed by General Loki, but their soul refused to die. Obélix comes back to life.

Dan is forced to walk on sharp rocks or be killed by Nikki. He chooses the rocks.

Magenta used Splash! But nothing happened...

Vajramon and Max reach Support Rank A!

Captain Teggs searches for a water source.

Robot suddenly becomes obsessed with trends.

Clifford wears limb enhancers to become taller. (( Ah, yes. Clifford The Big Red Dog needs to be taller. ))
Forum-Signature.png
magenta, kek
magenta, kek
Clifford will become so big he can take over the universe. Free dog treats for all!
Clifford will become so big he can take over the universe. Free dog treats for all!
2kt/2g fake FR achievements

Orca | She/her | +0 FR time
the big dog gets B I G G E R

also.. pablo no :(

-correction, @Playerpichu -- Mrs pepper has a DEAD husband and two children. The two on two fights did mister salt in. -sigh- that event always kills my favorites.

pikachu punching bob in the face for not returning his flushed feels? hat kind of fever dream is this im dying squirtle
the big dog gets B I G G E R

also.. pablo no :(

-correction, @Playerpichu -- Mrs pepper has a DEAD husband and two children. The two on two fights did mister salt in. -sigh- that event always kills my favorites.

pikachu punching bob in the face for not returning his flushed feels? hat kind of fever dream is this im dying squirtle
T3TuubO.png