Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 ... 5991 5992
I HAD 453 NOTIFICATIONS THANKS TO YOU PEOPLE.
tumblr_inline_o3yucuamjg1snuovk_500.gif
[quote name="WildRose42" date=2017-08-05 01:30:03] I HAD 453 NOTIFICATIONS THANKS TO YOU PEOPLE. [/quote] ME HAVE 300 AND SOMETHING THANKS TO THIS THREAD.
WildRose42 wrote on 2017-08-05:
ME HAVE 300 AND SOMETHING THANKS TO THIS THREAD.
fjRdLnt.png
also, btw, if Bow didn't win, I was rooting for Nebby (And Clippy, but he died early on.)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE I WON-
IM GOING TO WATCH TWOW NOW AND IGNORE TEH FACT THAT I DREAMT ABOUT JUMPSTART AND PARTIALLY II FOR NO REASON AND TWOW AND IDK AAAAAAAAHVSJHJHVDJH-
also, btw, if Bow didn't win, I was rooting for Nebby (And Clippy, but he died early on.)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE I WON-
IM GOING TO WATCH TWOW NOW AND IGNORE TEH FACT THAT I DREAMT ABOUT JUMPSTART AND PARTIALLY II FOR NO REASON AND TWOW AND IDK AAAAAAAAHVSJHJHVDJH-
@LadyPlague on the page of games it says that the theme is Seriously Sad.

anyway, i don't really think this game was quite drawing-worthy... but if bow wins, i will read all of the stuff in the Fandom Hunger Games Lore thread and stick bow in it somehow. i mean, the president needs to be incorporated somehow.
@LadyPlague on the page of games it says that the theme is Seriously Sad.

anyway, i don't really think this game was quite drawing-worthy... but if bow wins, i will read all of the stuff in the Fandom Hunger Games Lore thread and stick bow in it somehow. i mean, the president needs to be incorporated somehow.
I kinda want to join the lore thread, but I'm not sure how to jump in
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
[quote name="LordMalak" date=2017-08-05 10:51:49] I kinda want to join the lore thread, but I'm not sure how to jump in [/quote] To summarize the plot as simply as possible, characters are treated unfairly by the government. A few people out there are trying to take down the government for equality. Some are trying to overthrow the government for power. Others work for the government. The rest are neutral / have their own thing going on. It's also a place to write sad feels about your tribute's experiences in the games.
LordMalak wrote on 2017-08-05:
To summarize the plot as simply as possible, characters are treated unfairly by the government. A few people out there are trying to take down the government for equality. Some are trying to overthrow the government for power. Others work for the government. The rest are neutral / have their own thing going on.

It's also a place to write sad feels about your tribute's experiences in the games.
Hello Everyone! I'm going to be starting tonight's game early, due to RL things. I am aiming for 14:00FR time, and I hope I get to see you all there!

Friday’s Game (Fredag Party):
@ChildOfNaga @Visionrift @Emordnilap @Ichamo @BoomBreeze LadyPlague @OrcaTheUltimate @FValentine @Loki1 @YaBoiGuzma @Airplanefoxx @saans @SamIamLuvDov @Tristess @dragonlady1803 @Spottedleaf125 @DuskyAether @RoarofTime @LordMalak @Werelynx @Fil @crazyraspberry @Physik @Beagledragon

Saturday’s Game (Sabato Party):
@GrandSerpentine @luckless @Vulcanatus @Sparklejewel @Petall @Cronch @playerpichu @nightsurgeon @Icystorm2 @angel123442 @hamkid @VastPlaguesOfAku @browncoatparadox @WildRose42 @KCGallows @Shadowlugia711 @Kairo @shadowrwarrior @Allegoy @Wyxamex @UltimateKitty @RainbowServal @Pandacow @clw23
Hello Everyone! I'm going to be starting tonight's game early, due to RL things. I am aiming for 14:00FR time, and I hope I get to see you all there!

Friday’s Game (Fredag Party):
@ChildOfNaga @Visionrift @Emordnilap @Ichamo @BoomBreeze LadyPlague @OrcaTheUltimate @FValentine @Loki1 @YaBoiGuzma @Airplanefoxx @saans @SamIamLuvDov @Tristess @dragonlady1803 @Spottedleaf125 @DuskyAether @RoarofTime @LordMalak @Werelynx @Fil @crazyraspberry @Physik @Beagledragon

Saturday’s Game (Sabato Party):
@GrandSerpentine @luckless @Vulcanatus @Sparklejewel @Petall @Cronch @playerpichu @nightsurgeon @Icystorm2 @angel123442 @hamkid @VastPlaguesOfAku @browncoatparadox @WildRose42 @KCGallows @Shadowlugia711 @Kairo @shadowrwarrior @Allegoy @Wyxamex @UltimateKitty @RainbowServal @Pandacow @clw23
Ru6naU3.png
Thats earlier than i expected
and im scared
;w;
Thats earlier than i expected
and im scared
;w;
T3TuubO.png
Aww, yeah!!! Cant wait!!
Aww, yeah!!! Cant wait!!
9CxYF0H.png
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

it's time

to have a bad time
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

it's time

to have a bad time
1 2 ... 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 ... 5991 5992