Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 ... 5991 5992
[quote name="Kairo" date=2017-07-28 16:21:40] okay I keep laughing at everything Niki Minaj does in this game. She finds a river? I find it freaking hilarious [/quote] ...Same, tbh.
Kairo wrote on 2017-07-28:
okay
I keep laughing at everything Niki Minaj does in this game.
She finds a river? I find it freaking hilarious

...Same, tbh.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@RoarofTime
Robin just killed TWO of my daughters,

I'm pretty mad with whoever Robin is, 'really mad' actually. What excuse is it to kill my favorite on day two after killing another in the bloodbath?
@RoarofTime
Robin just killed TWO of my daughters,

I'm pretty mad with whoever Robin is, 'really mad' actually. What excuse is it to kill my favorite on day two after killing another in the bloodbath?
T3TuubO.png
Night 2

Miko Ooka becomes a villain for the night, with Ivypool as her minion.

While everyone is sleeping, Seaweed, Mick Rory and Daniel sing on stage like Idols. It wakes Ell up, but she is too tired to care.

David performs a Z-Move. It looks cool, but he has no Pokemon for the Z-Move to affect...

Roy Mustang, Tripp, Belle, and Robin play Spin the Bottle.

Tei Sukone somehow stops time for a few seconds. She has no idea how she did it, but it seems like a useful power...

Darnell, Nicki Minaj, and Thirteen awaken from their long slumber. This seems like bad news for Hanzo Hasashi.

Zekrom is sleepwalking. She becomes completely lost when she wakes up.

Riza Hawkeye starts a fire.

Cora poisons Robert E. O. Speedwagon's drink. He drinks it and dies.

The Master records an extremely cheesy video using only stuffed animals as characters! Miley Cyrus laughs at it.

Yuichiro Hyakuya is unable to fall asleep due to the vast amount of coffee they drank.

Echo Zane suddenly jams out, screaming "WAKE UP! SHOW APPRECIATION!"

Kanaya Maryam wonders if anyone cares about her.

Buddy is thinking with portals.

Kuai Liang is unable to fall asleep due to the vast amount of coffee they drank.

Dovewing receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Blake Belladonna, Misako, and Lucy Steel sing 'Guys and Dolls'.

Tori cooks her food before putting her fire out.

Chrom knocks out Cirrus and snatches his supplies.

Reshiram listens to the thunder.

Pannacotta Fugo cringed at the spaghetti Killian cooked. Killian was saddened.

Scarlet Valentine, Yang Xiao Long, Rose Lalonde, and Clara Oswald sleep in shifts.

Mr. Gold draws Ray Palmer like one of his dank memes.

Mikaela Hyakuya is thinking with portals.

@FValentine @LordMalak @Kairo @RoarofTime @Petall @YaBoiGuzma @Emordnilap @dragonlady1803 @nightsurgeon @Ravenflare @Airplanefoxx @BoomBreeze @morikar @Shadowlugia711 @crazyraspberry
Night 2

Miko Ooka becomes a villain for the night, with Ivypool as her minion.

While everyone is sleeping, Seaweed, Mick Rory and Daniel sing on stage like Idols. It wakes Ell up, but she is too tired to care.

David performs a Z-Move. It looks cool, but he has no Pokemon for the Z-Move to affect...

Roy Mustang, Tripp, Belle, and Robin play Spin the Bottle.

Tei Sukone somehow stops time for a few seconds. She has no idea how she did it, but it seems like a useful power...

Darnell, Nicki Minaj, and Thirteen awaken from their long slumber. This seems like bad news for Hanzo Hasashi.

Zekrom is sleepwalking. She becomes completely lost when she wakes up.

Riza Hawkeye starts a fire.

Cora poisons Robert E. O. Speedwagon's drink. He drinks it and dies.

The Master records an extremely cheesy video using only stuffed animals as characters! Miley Cyrus laughs at it.

Yuichiro Hyakuya is unable to fall asleep due to the vast amount of coffee they drank.

Echo Zane suddenly jams out, screaming "WAKE UP! SHOW APPRECIATION!"

Kanaya Maryam wonders if anyone cares about her.

Buddy is thinking with portals.

Kuai Liang is unable to fall asleep due to the vast amount of coffee they drank.

Dovewing receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Blake Belladonna, Misako, and Lucy Steel sing 'Guys and Dolls'.

Tori cooks her food before putting her fire out.

Chrom knocks out Cirrus and snatches his supplies.

Reshiram listens to the thunder.

Scarlet Valentine, Yang Xiao Long, Rose Lalonde, and Clara Oswald sleep in shifts.

Mr. Gold draws Ray Palmer like one of his dank memes.

Mikaela Hyakuya is thinking with portals.

@FValentine @LordMalak @Kairo @RoarofTime @Petall @YaBoiGuzma @Emordnilap @dragonlady1803 @nightsurgeon @Ravenflare @Airplanefoxx @BoomBreeze @morikar @Shadowlugia711 @crazyraspberry
Ru6naU3.png
[quote]Yuichiro Hyakuya is unable to fall asleep due to the vast amount of coffee they drank.[/quote] Yu pls
Quote:
Yu pls
wORSkxL.png
@hamkid RNG hammy, RNG. Also, please don't be mad. ^^; I actually kind of like Robin and we shouldn't hurt anyone's feelings.

I know you're upset, but you gotta be optimistic and have the ability to forgive and bounce back quickly. Those assets make life easier.
@hamkid RNG hammy, RNG. Also, please don't be mad. ^^; I actually kind of like Robin and we shouldn't hurt anyone's feelings.

I know you're upset, but you gotta be optimistic and have the ability to forgive and bounce back quickly. Those assets make life easier.
image.png?ex=66384c7c&is=6636fafc&hm=225521e8cd422d38c02ed2bc6d6a480d593c20f69a72d794d558201b5d1adba6&.png wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
G1 WCs for Sale
Day 3

Thirteen is turned in to a dog for the day.

Knock knock! Get the Door! It’s Robin. He is here to sell clocks, guns, and JESUS.

Yang Xiao Long receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Nicki Minaj begs for Killian to kill her. He refuses, keeping Nicki Minaj alive.

Roy Mustang saws off Belle's broken legs with a chainsaw.

Kuai Liang and David punch up a Roman legion.

Misako explores the arena.

Zekrom claims that she is the Absolute God of Hyperdeath.

Daniel still doesn't know what anime is.

Scarlet Valentine slips on an ice cube and gets covered in boo-boos.

Dovewing's translator goes on the fritz, and Dovewing has to get it fixed... while using charades to communicate with Cirrus who's fixing it.

Blake Belladonna kills Tori for her supplies. (POOR EDDSWORLD FANDOM. This has NOT been your game)

Riza Hawkeye and Buddy manage to fuse to take down Tei Sukone.

Echo Zane is banned from eating cake.

Darnell climbs the Pillar of the World.

Pannacotta Fugo receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Lucy Steel tries to steal Eli's supplies... but those meddling kids get in the way!

Mick Rory wonders if Ivypool is an angel.

Cora finds out that Hanzo Hasashi is actually a secret agent being chased by a bugbear.

Miko Ooka decides to become Mrs.StealYourBoy as they take Mr. Gold away from Reshiram.

Tripp yells at Mikaela Hyakuya until he attacks, tired of the hollering.

Miley Cyrus asks The Master, "What's a meme?"

Seaweed destroys Rose Lalonde's plate of spaghetti, claiming that she doesn't trust the chef who cooked it.

Clara Oswald hopes to see the day Ray Palmer comes walking up the drive, to come back inside.

Chrom hacks Yuichiro Hyakuya's husktop so that it explodes. Yuichiro Hyakuya has to buy a new husktop.

Kanaya Maryam claims that she is the Absolute God of Hyperdeath. (canon)

Day 3

Thirteen is turned in to a dog for the day.

Knock knock! Get the Door! It’s Robin. He is here to sell clocks, guns, and JESUS.

Yang Xiao Long receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Nicki Minaj begs for Killian to kill her. He refuses, keeping Nicki Minaj alive.

Kuai Liang and David punch up a Roman legion.

Misako explores the arena.

Zekrom claims that she is the Absolute God of Hyperdeath.

Daniel still doesn't know what anime is.

Scarlet Valentine slips on an ice cube and gets covered in boo-boos.

Dovewing's translator goes on the fritz, and Dovewing has to get it fixed... while using charades to communicate with Cirrus who's fixing it.

Blake Belladonna kills Tori for her supplies. (POOR EDDSWORLD FANDOM. This has NOT been your game)

Riza Hawkeye and Buddy manage to fuse to take down Tei Sukone.

Echo Zane is banned from eating cake.

Darnell climbs the Pillar of the World.

Pannacotta Fugo receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Lucy Steel tries to steal Eli's supplies... but those meddling kids get in the way!

Mick Rory wonders if Ivypool is an angel.

Cora finds out that Hanzo Hasashi is actually a secret agent being chased by a bugbear.

Miko Ooka decides to become Mrs.StealYourBoy as they take Mr. Gold away from Reshiram.

Miley Cyrus asks The Master, "What's a meme?"

Seaweed destroys Rose Lalonde's plate of spaghetti, claiming that she doesn't trust the chef who cooked it.

Clara Oswald hopes to see the day Ray Palmer comes walking up the drive, to come back inside.

Chrom hacks Yuichiro Hyakuya's husktop so that it explodes. Yuichiro Hyakuya has to buy a new husktop.

Kanaya Maryam claims that she is the Absolute God of Hyperdeath. (canon)

Ru6naU3.png
TORI! NO!

WHAT THE -- WHAT THE!!!!
TORI! NO!

WHAT THE -- WHAT THE!!!!
T3TuubO.png
[quote name="LadyPlague" date=2017-07-28 16:27:56] Pannacotta Fugo cringed at the spaghetti Killian cooked. Killian was saddened. [/quote] To be fair, he's Italian, so he might be a bit of a pasta snob.
LadyPlague wrote on 2017-07-28:

To be fair, he's Italian, so he might be a bit of a pasta snob.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
[quote]Roy Mustang saws off Belle's broken legs with a chainsaw.[/quote] ROY PLS [quote]Tripp yells at Mikaela Hyakuya until he attacks, tired of the hollering.[/quote] Probably didn't take too long. My question is how they managed to avoid it--
Quote:
ROY PLS

Quote:
Probably didn't take too long. My question is how they managed to avoid it--
wORSkxL.png
[quote name="LadyPlague" date=2017-07-28 16:31:16] Roy Mustang saws off Belle's broken legs with a chainsaw. [/quote] WHOA OUCH
LadyPlague wrote on 2017-07-28:

WHOA OUCH
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

1 2 ... 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 ... 5991 5992