Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 202 203 204 205 206 ... 5991 5992
[quote]Alter Sans gives Vakama a ticket for posting dank memes.[/quote] Omg Alter Sans XD
Quote:
Alter Sans gives Vakama a ticket for posting dank memes.

Omg Alter Sans XD
A few hours before the games...

Lord Malak quietly sharpens her swords as she awaits today's games to begin. She won't need them, she knows. It wouldn't be fair to allow those with weapons to bring their weapons into the arena. But it gives her something to do, even if it is a mindless task.

As she works, her thought wander back to the previous day's game. One she hadn't even expected to participate in. She ended up having to kill their Minister, LadyPlague. It did sadden her, at least a little, but it had to be done. She'll always do her duty, and the same applies to these games. No matter how many she has to kill. Malak's gaze turns to the soulless body of one of her favorite characters, Arcann.

Even if that includes him.
A few hours before the games...

Lord Malak quietly sharpens her swords as she awaits today's games to begin. She won't need them, she knows. It wouldn't be fair to allow those with weapons to bring their weapons into the arena. But it gives her something to do, even if it is a mindless task.

As she works, her thought wander back to the previous day's game. One she hadn't even expected to participate in. She ended up having to kill their Minister, LadyPlague. It did sadden her, at least a little, but it had to be done. She'll always do her duty, and the same applies to these games. No matter how many she has to kill. Malak's gaze turns to the soulless body of one of her favorite characters, Arcann.

Even if that includes him.
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
[center][i]1 cannon shot can be heard in the distance.[/i] [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-zh1wubx4cRo/WEJBtWiX01I/AAAAAAAAHRA/O5dRH0P-oP4Xhq6WLMKpYugeNn1bECI-wCL0B/s381/tumblr_ocb55f4Eq91tvlf8vo1_250.png[/img] Seven District 8[/center] (Honestly, I was hoping a human would've died first for lore purposes. Oh well...) @RedArmyGrif @Emordnilap @ChildOfNaga @crazyraspberry @Visionrift @FValentine @GiroGirl723 @EmeraldBlaze @Ravenflare @NekotheKat @Hiros @GrinningWolf24 @LordMalak @bluparrot @KawaiiFlyer @VelcrowC @ScarredLightning @MyNameIsTea @BlueAlphyn885 @Amyaztu @NifltheIceWing @SabbyNation @Icystorm2 @KawaiiFlyer @Petall
1 cannon shot can be heard in the distance.

tumblr_ocb55f4Eq91tvlf8vo1_250.png
Seven
District 8

(Honestly, I was hoping a human would've died first for lore purposes. Oh well...)
@RedArmyGrif @Emordnilap @ChildOfNaga @crazyraspberry @Visionrift @FValentine @GiroGirl723 @EmeraldBlaze @Ravenflare @NekotheKat @Hiros @GrinningWolf24 @LordMalak @bluparrot @KawaiiFlyer @VelcrowC @ScarredLightning @MyNameIsTea @BlueAlphyn885 @Amyaztu @NifltheIceWing @SabbyNation @Icystorm2 @KawaiiFlyer @Petall
Ru6naU3.png
I jumped off my podium and grabbed Squirps. He jumped out of my arms and ripped a mace out of someone's hands before running back to me. Riley tossed me a bag of food, it seemed she had forgiven me for last round. I nodded to her and watched as a creature I knew as Dedans tossed Squirps another bag of food. We nodded to them and ran as fast as we could into the forest.
I jumped off my podium and grabbed Squirps. He jumped out of my arms and ripped a mace out of someone's hands before running back to me. Riley tossed me a bag of food, it seemed she had forgiven me for last round. I nodded to her and watched as a creature I knew as Dedans tossed Squirps another bag of food. We nodded to them and ran as fast as we could into the forest.
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
Chapter 3: Night 1

Stormcatcher puts out Rex's fire.

Odin, Maki Harukawa, and Carla cheerfully sing songs together.

Pearl sets up camp for the night.

Blue, Helen, Hiro, and Wolfrin play Truth or Dare. Hiro ends up having to kiss Blue.

NekotheKat is unable to start a fire and sleeps without warmth.

Ms. Fortune grieves Vakama's house.

The Rail Tracer listens carefully to the voices.

Sparta, Lycus and Azlyn play D&D. Azlyn convinces NPCs that she is royalty, Lycus manages to break the unbreakable sword.

Pichu calls Moongleam a Mary Sue/Gary Stu. Moongleam says that she is just jealous.

Nifi receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Steven Stone happily sleeps, knowing that out there is a soulmate just for him.

Dedan, EmeraldBlaze, and Werelynx get into a fight. EmeraldBlaze triumphantly kills them both.

Kitty climbs a tree to rest.

Alter Sans and Riley Matthews smooch. Velika Blackwolf is utterly disgusted.

Icy is bitten by a human, and becomes a were-human.

Squirps roleplays as LordMalak. LordMalak says that she acts nothing like that.

Sweden receives clean water from a sponsor and shares it with Nyx.

Kanaya Maryam sings Amyatzu to sleep.

bluparrot tends to Brokenstone's wounds.

Tsutsuki reads fanfiction with Amiparu about vampires. Cue the embarrassment.

Dusky and Sebastian Debeste are trapped in Scarred Lightning's elaborate and musical Rube-Goldberg trap. They both escape using their wits.

Icepop tries not to die by Plue’s magic impaling spears. Icepop becomes a pin cushion.

Tea receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Arcann sings. Everyone loves the performance.

Eobard Thawne is awoken by nightmares.

@RedArmyGrif @Emordnilap @ChildOfNaga @crazyraspberry @Visionrift @FValentine @GiroGirl723 @EmeraldBlaze @Ravenflare @NekotheKat @Hiros @GrinningWolf24 @LordMalak @bluparrot @KawaiiFlyer @VelcrowC @ScarredLightning @MyNameIsTea @BlueAlphyn885 @Amyaztu @NifltheIceWing @SabbyNation @Icystorm2 @KawaiiFlyer @Petall @TheHeroicOne
Chapter 3: Night 1

Stormcatcher puts out Rex's fire.

Odin, Maki Harukawa, and Carla cheerfully sing songs together.

Pearl sets up camp for the night.

Blue, Helen, Hiro, and Wolfrin play Truth or Dare. Hiro ends up having to kiss Blue.

NekotheKat is unable to start a fire and sleeps without warmth.

Ms. Fortune grieves Vakama's house.

The Rail Tracer listens carefully to the voices.

Sparta, Lycus and Azlyn play D&D. Azlyn convinces NPCs that she is royalty, Lycus manages to break the unbreakable sword.

Pichu calls Moongleam a Mary Sue/Gary Stu. Moongleam says that she is just jealous.

Nifi receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Steven Stone happily sleeps, knowing that out there is a soulmate just for him.

Dedan, EmeraldBlaze, and Werelynx get into a fight. EmeraldBlaze triumphantly kills them both.

Kitty climbs a tree to rest.

Alter Sans and Riley Matthews smooch. Velika Blackwolf is utterly disgusted.

Icy is bitten by a human, and becomes a were-human.

Squirps roleplays as LordMalak. LordMalak says that she acts nothing like that.

Sweden receives clean water from a sponsor and shares it with Nyx.

Kanaya Maryam sings Amyatzu to sleep.

bluparrot tends to Brokenstone's wounds.

Tsutsuki reads fanfiction with Amiparu about vampires. Cue the embarrassment.

Dusky and Sebastian Debeste are trapped in Scarred Lightning's elaborate and musical Rube-Goldberg trap. They both escape using their wits.

Icepop tries not to die by Plue’s magic impaling spears. Icepop becomes a pin cushion.

Tea receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Arcann sings. Everyone loves the performance.

Eobard Thawne is awoken by nightmares.

@RedArmyGrif @Emordnilap @ChildOfNaga @crazyraspberry @Visionrift @FValentine @GiroGirl723 @EmeraldBlaze @Ravenflare @NekotheKat @Hiros @GrinningWolf24 @LordMalak @bluparrot @KawaiiFlyer @VelcrowC @ScarredLightning @MyNameIsTea @BlueAlphyn885 @Amyaztu @NifltheIceWing @SabbyNation @Icystorm2 @KawaiiFlyer @Petall @TheHeroicOne
Ru6naU3.png
@ChildOfNaga
Quote:
While sparring, Hiro "accidentally" stabs Seven through the heart.

The first one to go.
@ChildOfNaga
Quote:
While sparring, Hiro "accidentally" stabs Seven through the heart.

The first one to go.
Um,
I jinxed seven and died the very next day.

...OH MY GOD, @LadyPlague.
Um,
I jinxed seven and died the very next day.

...OH MY GOD, @LadyPlague.
T3TuubO.png
Chapter 4:Day 2

Hiro swats a pesky bee.

Scarred Lightning sees smoke rising in the distance, but decides not to investigate.

Nyx, Odin, and bluparrot hunt for other tributes.

Rex tells a joke to Eobard Thawne. Eobard Thawne finds it hilarious and gives him some food.

Nifi aggressively plays the kazoo.

Kanaya Maryam breaks Tea's legs with their bare hands.

Sweden sees smoke rising in the distance, but decides not to investigate.

Azlyn hasn't been getting any sleep, so EmeraldBlaze promises to stand guard while she naps.

Brokenstone and Wolfrin fight monsters!

LordMalak and Amyatzu go visit Sweden together. (The place, not the character)

The Rail Tracer and Maki Harukawa play video games together. The Rail Tracer kisses Maki Harukawa to throw her off her game.

Blue thinks about home.

Stormcatcher betrays Squirps... and destroys their supplies.

Plue flirts with Pichu. Pichu isn't interested.

NekotheKat and Amiparu won't stop fighting and have to wear the get-along shirt.

Helen tells a joke to Ms. Fortune. Ms. Fortune finds it hilarious and gives her some food.

Carla takes Steven Stone's phone and sends Sparta weird texts.

Vakama tells Riley Matthews to stay determined.

Moongleam traps Pearl, Kitty and Lycus, forcing them all through brainwashing via subliminal messaging.

Sebastian Debeste punches Tsutsuki in the face for not returning his flushed feels.

Dusky and Arcann go hiking together.

Velika Blackwolf has to wear the cone of shame for giving Icy a black eye.

Alter Sans makes a slingshot.

Chapter 4:Day 2

Hiro swats a pesky bee.

Scarred Lightning sees smoke rising in the distance, but decides not to investigate.

Nyx, Odin, and bluparrot hunt for other tributes.

Rex tells a joke to Eobard Thawne. Eobard Thawne finds it hilarious and gives him some food.

Nifi aggressively plays the kazoo.

Kanaya Maryam breaks Tea's legs with their bare hands.

Sweden sees smoke rising in the distance, but decides not to investigate.

Azlyn hasn't been getting any sleep, so EmeraldBlaze promises to stand guard while she naps.

Brokenstone and Wolfrin fight monsters!

LordMalak and Amyatzu go visit Sweden together. (The place, not the character)

The Rail Tracer and Maki Harukawa play video games together. The Rail Tracer kisses Maki Harukawa to throw her off her game.

Blue thinks about home.

Stormcatcher betrays Squirps... and destroys their supplies.

Plue flirts with Pichu. Pichu isn't interested.

NekotheKat and Amiparu won't stop fighting and have to wear the get-along shirt.

Helen tells a joke to Ms. Fortune. Ms. Fortune finds it hilarious and gives her some food.

Carla takes Steven Stone's phone and sends Sparta weird texts.

Vakama tells Riley Matthews to stay determined.

Moongleam traps Pearl, Kitty and Lycus, forcing them all through brainwashing via subliminal messaging.

Sebastian Debeste punches Tsutsuki in the face for not returning his flushed feels.

Dusky and Arcann go hiking together.

Velika Blackwolf has to wear the cone of shame for giving Icy a black eye.

Alter Sans makes a slingshot.

Ru6naU3.png
ICEWARDEN NO!!!!!!

@KawaiiFlyer
...i gave you too much luck.
ICEWARDEN NO!!!!!!

@KawaiiFlyer
...i gave you too much luck.
T3TuubO.png
Oh look at that, I had gained the ability to change back into a human. I chose to just stay a fox though. I gripped my sickle in my jaws while protecting Squirps.
Oh look at that, I had gained the ability to change back into a human. I chose to just stay a fox though. I gripped my sickle in my jaws while protecting Squirps.
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
1 2 ... 202 203 204 205 206 ... 5991 5992